Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Throwing Hillary's underling under the bus re: Benghazi

6 posts in this topic

This is sad that Steven personally requested a 13 man security force, but rather than send him a security force, they reinforced the Tripoli airport. With the huge budgets these politicians have, why couldn't they do both?  Looks like Hillary's minion is going to be the scapegoat for this.  Of course, Hillary will say that she doesn't have anything to do with this and never knew what happened, but my question is this, if there is an Ambassador in a hot zone such as Benghazi needing security and wasn't able to get it, why the hell wasn't this a priority and why wasn't she on the line making it happen?  She's going to testiLIE on Thursday about Benghazi again, the arrogant witch.  They're calling this "mismanagement".  Mismanagement?  The Dems are complaining that too much has been spent on this investigation...anything to shut this thing up.

Ambassador sought security staffing before Benghazi attack, cable shows

Two months before the fatal 2012 terrorist attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi, then-Ambassador Chris Stevens requested 13 security personnel to help him safely travel around Libya, according to a cable reviewed by Fox News -- but he was turned down. 

In the July 9, 2012 cable, Stevens reported that, "Overall security conditions continue to be unpredictable, with large numbers of armed groups and individuals not under control of the central government, and frequent clashes in Tripoli and other major population centers." The cable said 13 security personnel would be the "minimum" needed for "transportation security and incident response capability." 

But a congressional source said Patrick Kennedy, a deputy to then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, turned down the request. 

The cable sent under Stevens' electronic signature shows that he was advocating for additional security and warning that the set-up did not meet State Department standards, as conditions deteriorated in the run-up to the attack that killed Stevens and three other Americans. 

Clinton, now a Democratic presidential candidate, is set to testify Thursday before the congressional Benghazi committee at a hearing where the State Department's security measures in Libya are likely to be a focal point. 

<snip>

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/10/19/ambassador-sought-security-staffing-before-benghazi-attack-email-shows/?intcmp=hpbt3

The sooner we all admit we live in a nightmare, the happier we'll be.

I've already admitted to living in a nightmare, I just wish there was some way to wake up from it.  There is no justice!  Just a long line of finger pointing and rants from Congress and then nothing happens to the perpetrators due to the muddying of the waters.

Edited by Cinnamon

I've already admitted to living in a nightmare, I just wish there was some way to wake up from it.  There is no justice!  Just a long line of finger pointing and rants from Congress and then nothing happens to the perpetrators due to the muddying of the waters.

Yep. That's why I do what I can to make things better on the small scale of my life here and now, and remember that this is the proving ground and won't last forever.

Yep. That's why I do what I can to make things better on the small scale of my life here and now, and remember that this is the proving ground and won't last forever.

I know. We can only change our immediate surroundings and try to keep that safe from the intrusion of the pols.

When there is no justice anarchy reigns Cinnamon.

Welcome to the Unassociated States of Anarchy (USA)!

These corrupt snakes did a lot of damage in a relatively short time.

Hell is too damn good for them!

SK

:37Vju9V:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.