Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhiteHorse

New Disease Discovered in Russia Creates Multiple Genetic Mutations In Children.

13 posts in this topic

New Disease Discovered in Russia Creates Multiple Genetic Mutations In Children. 

I think we will be seeing more of these type pathogens in the very near future. As if nature did not have enough killers, we have to tamper with her both intentionally and out of pure ignorance. They don't cure the ones we have already, they create more, and then supply ample amounts pharmaceuticals to regress or cover the symptoms. 

<snip>

Fourteen children in Yakutia have died of a previously-unknown disease caused by mutations in multiple genes. The illness kills kids before they turn three as it progresses rapidly and there's no cure so far, according to the scientist who discovered it

I wish the starship Enterprise were real, so they could just wave a flashlight over a person and heal them.

sounds like a book I read recently, Altar of Eden. and now with the new ALS news.......

I wish the starship Enterprise were real, so they could just wave a flashlight over a person and heal them.

I know you mean the instantaneous and complete wound healing in Star Trek, but with near infrared LEDs, you can wave a specially build flashlight over wounds and heal them much more quickly than normal. (yet to be tested on phaser burns though)

It is only a matter of time to discover wavelengths and pulse frequencies of light that destroy specific types of cancer cells, bacteria, viruses, et cetera...
(I already assume that most of that information has already been discovered since it would be very easy to test in a laboratory)

:cheers:

I know you mean the instantaneous and complete wound healing in Star Trek, but with near infrared LEDs, you can wave a specially build flashlight over wounds and heal them much more quickly than normal. (yet to be tested on phaser burns though)

It is only a matter of time to discover wavelengths and pulse frequencies of light that destroy specific types of cancer cells, bacteria, viruses, et cetera...
(I already assume that most of that information has already been discovered since it would be very easy to test in a laboratory)

I'm sure the rich and corrupt have this already. 

While I don't disagree, I have the info saved on another drive. Also its posted on this board what RabidWolf talked about (bolded)

I am neither, but have a device for treating surface wounds down to 3 inches. :) 

I am neither, but have a device for treating surface wounds down to 3 inches. :) 

Oooo.... tell me more.

Looks like an experimental release of an agent or vaccine or meltdown....of the permafrost.

Looks like an experimental release of an agent or vaccine or meltdown....of the permafrost.

What's got me scratching my head is how is it child specific. And how it caused multiple mutations. It almost sounds like a genetic experiment gone wrong.

What's got me scratching my head is how is it child specific. And how it caused multiple mutations. It almost sounds like a genetic experiment gone wrong.

Children do have less-developed immune systems. Their hormone levels would be lower as well. And of course they are in a state of rapid growth.

Children do have less-developed immune systems. Their hormone levels would be lower as well. And of course they are in a state of rapid growth.

That's all true, but multiple mutations. They flew one child to Japan. Might it have something to do with radiation? The Japanese have been fighting the effects from fallout for years. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.