Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rothbard

Proof that iPad Connected to WiFi is Killing You

31 posts in this topic

Should this information be on the headlines of every news organization? 

I am not a technical person so I would appreciate anyone with a technical background on the subject to either confirm or deny this proof. 

1 person likes this

Should this information be on the headlines of every news organization? 

I am not a technical person so I would appreciate anyone with a technical background on the subject to either confirm or deny this proof. 

This stuff is covered on http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/4720-wake-up-smart-meters-wifi-cell-phone-towers-are-dangerous-please-circulate-this-information/ without the vid you post. I think the ipad thing or wifi router is also covered in this vid/audio http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/4720-wake-up-smart-meters-wifi-cell-phone-towers-are-dangerous-please-circulate-this-information/?do=findComment&comment=41048

in order to understand/figure this out, you need to study waves and how they interact with flesh. there is a lot of fighting about it

Well what was said in the last vid I linked to, basically shield yourself as much as possible from the waves. Eventually when the rest of the people figure out and start to do away with it, you will be better off due to having less exposure to it. The only problem to this method though is that some people think the gov't is good for you etc and every conspiracy is fuey and they won't look into any info about smart meters. I will not give up though and will try harder on the issue to present it.

this is a fun experiment to try. the determined results will vary by how you relate other materials to skin and flesh. our skin and flesh are very effective at blocking most waves, but it depends what you believe.

take your wifi router and put it somewhere easy to reach with a surface surrounding it (on a table). 

make a box big enough to cover the unit out of paper, construction paper, cardboard, corrugated cardboard, corrugated cardboard with a full paper cover on inside, corrugated cardboard box lined with foil on inside, wooden box, metal box, metal screen box.

which block the wifi signals? do you think your skin/flesh (which is bombarded by waves from earth and space all the time) is more or less effective at stopping the signals than the material is?

do you think your skin/flesh (which is bombarded by waves from earth and space all the time) is more or less effective at stopping the signals than the material is?

No idea, does not have router that is plugged up because no either-net to plug it up to. Anyhow, since we can't get away from all, the vid I linked to says minimize exposure. Does this mean 100% none? Well if you can do that but good luck. If not key word again, minimize. (Well insulated house, no wifi signals getting in or so little they can't pick up signal, no wireless or so little that if you move it signal drops, etc). But even with that, they are outside so limit time outside or move to somewhere where there are minimal signals if possible. Even with that said, good luck with dis association because there are not that many people around you and probably no internet/phone service, and if so, highly overpriced. I live in a well isolated place in the middle of nowhere and the above applies (all). However a while back I noticed they put one of those "dumb meters" on the house. Now since I don't own this place and my parents are "not conspiracy believe all tv stuff", the issue now is to get that freaking death meter off of this place.

Besides that, there is the dirty electricity issue and no $ to buy stetzerizers, which were prob needed my whole life.... Couple that with the air purifier which manipulates brain (waves? or basically scrambles your particles) (recomended use is 4 feet away from you last I checked). Also plasma wave is turned on (can turn off though and do so sometimes). 

As I have no desire to say in truely "no mans land", as soon as I get funds to move out of hell, well i suppose fair cage and an apartment will be better than here any day, that is unless your old as freak and choose to live in isolation while the world passes you by. I am really surprised this place doesn't have horse and buggies as we have the tumbleweeds blowing across the road sometimes.

Edited by rbear
+ last 2 paragraphs

I found an Apple TV puck at a pawn shop {50 bucks}It has a wired connection to my router and its 40 ft away. i use the screen mirroring function and keep it {ipad} by the tv about 12 ft away.

then i found a bluetooth keyboard at best buy for half off {40 bucks}. bluetooth also uses the same frequency range{ 2.4 ghz } but at a much safer power level.

according to theory im much safer now. im  assuming that the ipad reduces power level being next to the apple tv puck {to avoid signal overload} but im not 100% sure, cell phones lower power closer to the tower but im not sure if the ipad does with wifi. 

this is a response to a recent video about ipad radiation on this site that i cant find. i would like to see the guy with that meter in the video test my theory. i dont have and cant afford such a meter!

tried to add pic but failed, guess I need to get photobucket!

Edited by Radio
Add pic

moderator: if this can be combined with that other thread , please move it there, i cant find it.

Done.

IMO : the ipad resting on the keyboard perch at arms length distance on the table is better than holding it in my hands even if i dont use the tv. safe enough anyway i think.

im not sure how the ipad connects to the apple tv puck. direct or through the router. IDK but im studying it.

in any case im fairly certain that several feet away of a 2.4 ghz radiator is not too much of a threat.

off topic, its really nice to have the digital optical output of the apple tv device hooked up to my minidisc recorder, i have been able to make digital recordings of youtube music without running into copy prohibit { at least so far} 

Update: The idea of leaving the iPad by the tv isn't working well. because of the fact that there is no way to add a bluetooth mouse. still need the ipad within reach for most things.

NO MORE APPLE PRODUCTS FOR ME due to this lack of support by apple and their blocking of the ability of ipads to support a bluetooth mouse without jailbreaking it. it can be done but they wont allow it!

and i even tried the apps in the app store that supposedly allow you to use the iphone as a bluetooth mouse for the ipad and they dont work!

the dammed thing is here to support my activities, not to serve someone elses idea of control of the bluetooth stack.

so theres another idea shot to hell because APPLE IS A BUNCH OF CONTROL FREAKS! 

Edited by Radio
add

IMO : the ipad resting on the keyboard perch at arms length distance on the table is better than holding it in my hands even if i dont use the tv. safe enough anyway i think.

im not sure how the ipad connects to the apple tv puck. direct or through the router. IDK but im studying it.

in any case im fairly certain that several feet away of a 2.4 ghz radiator is not too much of a threat.

off topic, its really nice to have the digital optical output of the apple tv device hooked up to my minidisc recorder, i have been able to make digital recordings of youtube music without running into copy prohibit { at least so far} 

I use my 50in TV as my cpu monitor and a wireless mouse & keyboard, also have a combo of the 2 wireless, by the couch as my remote control basically.  The TV is about 9-10ft away from me across the room, the cpu is under it hooked to the audio receiver to the TV to the surround sound speakers, blah blah blah.... anyway, best set up ever.  My computer is my all-in-one device, I watch shows, movies, Youtubes, multiple tabs can be open with all of them at once to switch around, never see any commercials (thanks to adblock plus & edge addons), makes the old black boxes pirating cable laughable in comparison to the variety of anything & everything.

In my humble opinion..... owning an i-anything is a bad idea.  They pretty much are your Borg exterior interface with the collective, and that's the good news, lol.  I will never own an iPhone, iPad, iRobot, or a Smart anything either. 

I like my electronics stupid & my friends smart, not the other way around.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.