Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Rothbard

UN Calls for the Decriminalization of Drug Usage

34 posts in this topic

The consitution was printed on hemp. It's long time to stop demonizing something that has no harmful side effects.

The consitution was printed on hemp. It's long time to stop demonizing something that has no harmful side effects.

Well true and not true. Frankenw3 3d has harmed many, but before this, yes the statement was true.

Hi pal.

I do agree with the hemp thing!

Bless ya.

SK

:wink:

Well true and not true. Frankenw3 3d has harmed many, but before this, yes the statement was true.

I have serious doubts about anything Ungodly N****** (UN) do!

I always have in back on my mind their public agenda as opposed to the real hidden agenda.

Hey.

This is a conspiracy forum!

SK

:angry:

I have serious doubts about anything Ungodly N****** (UN) do!

I always have in back on my mind their public agenda as opposed to the real hidden agenda.

Hey.

This is a conspiracy forum!

SK

:angry:

I agree.  I do remain skeptical and that somehow this will be used to curtail freedom. 

1 person likes this

I agree.  I do remain skeptical and that somehow this will be used to curtail freedom. 

That one is easy. If you're stoned, you arn't rebelling against shit, because you're stoned. Now watching B TV and eating some taco bell, those are the sideeffects. But that's why they want it legal. It'll help people chill out through WW3 just like re-legalizing liquor helped people deal with WW2

Paul Volcker, really? When these people retire they just don't quit. "Gifts" that keep on giving.

Membership of the GCDP Board is:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Commission_on_Drug_Policy

That one is easy. If you're stoned, you arn't rebelling against shit, because you're stoned. Now watching B TV and eating some taco bell, those are the sideeffects. But that's why they want it legal. It'll help people chill out through WW3 just like re-legalizing liquor helped people deal with WW2

That makes sense buddy.

Especially those last two lines.

Sad but true.

My that floride in water is tasty...

SK

:rolleyes:

The NWO headquarters is in Denver which is why Colorado was the first state to legalize. I don't have a problem with pot, it's the stoner culture of pot that concerns me.

Edited by YourMom2

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.