Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Talon

Medical Doctor Sells Practice, Opens Up “Farmacy” Using Food as Medicine

20 posts in this topic

Dr. Robert Weiss believes that a change is coming about in the way we approach health and medicine, or rather a reconnection with knowledge that was shunned with the onset of big pharma.

He sold his practice in New York and built the first farm-based medical practice on a 348-acre farm in Long Valley, New Jersey. It can be called a “farmacy,” a place that explores and utilizes plant-based “food as medicine.”

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/york-doctor-builds-farmacy-treat-diseases-healthy-food-pharmaceuticals/

1 person likes this

Great article Talon! I have always used food as "medicine" from treating illnesses with specific herbs, to good old chicken soup or tomato soup for a cold.

Looks like more and more Doctors who actually went into the profession to become a healer rather than just to make money, are waking up. You are what you eat. If you eat like crap, you are going to feel like crap.

Eat Your Medicine: Food as Pharmacology

What you put at the end of your fork is more powerful medicine than anything you will find at the bottom of a pill bottle. Food is the most powerful medicine available to heal chronic disease, which will account for over 50 million deaths and cost the global economy $47 trillion by 2030. All you need to do is eat your medicine and think of your grocery store as your pharmacy.

More: http://drhyman.com/blog/2011/10/14/eat-your-medicine-food-as-pharmacology/

:cmicsfee:
Sorry, out of green to hand out...

:cmicsfee:

Double up on the applause for this one.

Always out of greens too.... WE NEED MORE GREENS PER DAY!

How much you wanna bet the feds at some point come in a shut him down
the same way they did to those who sold healthy raw unpasteurized milk?

They are doing the same thing to legal medical marijuana dispensaries
even though its legal according to local governments in certain states.
The federal government thinks they have the right to override local and
state governments when they don't

On 10/19/2015, 7:50:23, Cryptic Mole said:

How much you wanna bet the feds at some point come in a shut him down
the same way they did to those who sold healthy raw unpasteurized milk?

They are doing the same thing to legal medical marijuana dispensaries
even though its legal according to local governments in certain states.
The federal government thinks they have the right to override local and
state governments when they don't

They have the right to free will choices as much as we do.  If they choose to storm facilities with guns drawn & ready, then the people running them have the free will choice, and right, to defend themselves against those free will choices acting against their best interests.

http://lh6.ggpht.com/-XSisfedsRV8/UoPZ4iOUJXI/AAAAAAAAD20/IgF-oP0EH2g/DavidRockefellerGlobalists_thumb%25255B72%25255D.jpg?imgmax=800

In the face of that statement, I stand innocent & proud to react accordingly against such an action toward me.

https://media.giphy.com/media/x1XqoA5TxnrfW/giphy.gif

If we all stood up to their threats together, imagine what we could accomplish.

On 10/19/2015, 8:12:56, JibbyJedi said:

They have the right to free will choices as much as we do.  If they choose to storm facilities with guns drawn & ready, then the people running them have the free will choice, and right, to defend themselves against those free will choices acting against their best interests.

http://lh6.ggpht.com/-XSisfedsRV8/UoPZ4iOUJXI/AAAAAAAAD20/IgF-oP0EH2g/DavidRockefellerGlobalists_thumb%25255B72%25255D.jpg?imgmax=800

In the face of that statement, I stand innocent & proud to react accordingly against such an action toward me.

https://media.giphy.com/media/x1XqoA5TxnrfW/giphy.gif

If we all stood up to their threats together, imagine what we could accomplish.

The average citizen does not have the ability to stand against a group of legal maniacs
with guns drawn ordering them down on the floor. Let's also take into consideration the
element of surprise. Is anyone going to take a chance in an armed conflict with them?
They play nasty by threatening  family and taxes,  money frozen in bank  accounts. Is
anyone really ready for those kinds of dirty tactics? I think not! Not the average person.

The average citizen does not have the ability to stand against a group of legal maniacswith guns drawn ordering them down on the floor. Let's also take into consideration the
element of surprise. Is anyone going to take a chance in an armed conflict with them?
They play nasty by threatening  family and taxes,  money frozen in bank  accounts. Is
anyone really ready for those kinds of dirty tactics? I think not! Not the average person.

That's what I keep trying to say. They have all the property, the money, the power, the technology, the armies and drones and EMPs and weaponized pathogens. Without a concrete plan, somehow made in secret and in huge numbers, what exactly do we expect to get out of our stance? We're like an ant raging at the foot of the person about to step on it.

That's what I keep trying to say. They have all the property, the money, the power, the technology, the armies and drones and EMPs and weaponized pathogens. Without a concrete plan, somehow made in secret and in huge numbers, what exactly do we expect to get out of our stance? We're like an ant raging at the foot of the person about to step on it.

Sometimes it does seem that all hope is lost, doesn't it?
But me and you, we know better, now don't we?

Sometimes it does seem that all hope is lost, doesn't it?But me and you, we know better, now don't we?

That we do, CM. And as pointed out by President Snow in the Hunger Games, hope is one thing TPTB cannot endure.

The average citizen does not have the ability to stand against a group of legal maniacswith guns drawn ordering them down on the floor. Let's also take into consideration the

We as citizens can't stand up to their forces because they've divided us all & have us fighting amongst ourselves while they roll right over us.  If I started a MJ or raw milk shop, first thing that would pop in my head would be, "Is the gov't going to try to shut me down?"  Then I'd prepare for that likely outcome accordingly within my God damn human (life's) rights.  Live cameras broadcasting 24/7 online with backup servers on generator power if needed, and enough help/support to stand our ground in the face of our rights to health & happiness.

Then I'd let the world decide for themselves based on what they see with their own eyes of the gov't actions against us, like a Waco thing..... "we've got to save all those innocent children by burning them alive."  If any of that shit was even a true event.

That we do, CM. And as pointed out by President Snow in the Hunger Games, hope is one thing TPTB cannot endure.

Greenlessness.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.