Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Poll: Is The Earth Spherical or Flat?

Is The Earth Spherical or Is It Flat?   40 members have voted

1. 1. The Earth Is...

• Spherical
    • Flat
    • I'm not sure

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

113 posts in this topic

On 10/19/2015, 6:28:13, Cryptic Mole said:

I think it's a cube, and the Borg have been telling us the truth all along!

If it's a cube then we live on the flat bottom part. 

I think the Borg have been here for a long time now. 

https://maxdunbar.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/borg.jpg?w=436&h=261

Some of us have always been naturally immune to full assimilation though & keep causing their system problems.

1 person likes this

I really don't give a crap if the earth as we call it is flat or round the reality is we are a spiritual beings trapped in this dementia of conscious mind .

3 people like this

What do you think, Sky Cat? Do you think gravity makes ocean water cling to a ball earth?

I really don't give a crap if the earth as we call it is flat or round the reality is we are a spiritual beings trapped in this dementia of conscious mind .

:signyeahthat:

Determining the correct shape is important though if we want to understand the boundaries & limitations, or maybe even a possible route of escaping this prison.  It also could help overthrow the wardens if they are proven to have lied to all us prisoners all our lives, destroys all their credibility going forward & would call for a new system.

2 people like this

I really don't give a crap if the earth as we call it is flat or round the reality is we are a spiritual beings trapped in this dementia of conscious mi

For me, if the Earth was flat, the level of indoctrination in this world becomes mind boggling. It also raises many other questions, what are stars, what are comets, what is the moon, what are planets, who or what put us here, etc.?  You don't get more interesting than that.

1 person likes this

:signyeahthat:

Determining the correct shape is important though if we want to understand the boundaries & limitations, or maybe even a possible route of escaping this prison.  It also could help overthrow the wardens if they are proven to have lied to all us prisoners all our lives, destroys all their credibility going forward & would call for a new system.

True. But personally, I believe the wardens to be unconcerned about any chance of us escaping by any means except spiritual. For the present, the earth is theirs; but this will not last, and because it won't last, we must make our spiritual choice as soon as possible.

What do you think, Sky Cat? Do you think gravity makes ocean water cling to a ball earth?

You know what I think.  I've cast my vote and so have you.

Yes, gravity forms spheres.  Dense material tends towards the inner part of spheres whilst less-densy material remains in the upper parts.  That being-said, there is zero gravity of the gravitaitonal object in question (which includes all objects) at its centre (point) of mass.

Thanks to what I've learned about quantum computing, I can think of the earth as both flat and sphere. Maybe it is. Maybe we have no concept of how the universe really works, and we're all just eating the bullshit that comes from the Mason Lodge.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.