Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roadtoad2

Daddy Bush had Reagan shot with a CO2 dart

14 posts in this topic

He thought he was gonna get a full four, and have that nWo project finished before the turn of the century. That's why voting does matter. I know, at the end of the day, it's a rigged stage. It's prowrestling. The winner has been decided. But much like D-Bry's Wrestlemania moment, if enough people are like, "NO fuck that." then they have to atleast flip the script to satisfy the fans. The occult's power comes from the desires of the people. Gotta line em up under the same ideas to get the power flowing.

Yeah, Daddy Bush was a German named George Sherf. He was sent here to kill Tesla, but his handler beat him to it.

Tesla called him 'crazy george', that's where the monkey got its name.

The name, 'Bush' was added later

But, he's the head of NWO in America. 

He thought he was gonna get a full four, and have that nWo project finished before the turn of the century. That's why voting does matter. I know, at the end of the day, it's a rigged stage. It's prowrestling. The winner has been decided. But much like D-Bry's Wrestlemania moment, if enough people are like, "NO fuck that." then they have to atleast flip the script to satisfy the fans. The occult's power comes from the desires of the people. Gotta line em up under the same ideas to get the power flowing.

If it's rigged, then why vote?  Why play along with their rigged system & lies game?

We go to the polls, to cast our opinions, none of those votes actually count as "what they have to do according to our will", they pick Presidents before elections based on what seems pleasing to the people to keep them fighting with each other & divided. They are actors & liars, all of them.  Who wants to tell me Ron Paul had no idea he wouldn't get elected no matter what he did?  Of course he knew he didn't stand a chance, so why did he even bother?  To show us how rigged it is?  Did anyone really need him to run to see that for themselves?

G.W. Bush was elected TWICE..... if that isn't proof positive of a retardedly rigged system I don't know what is.

If it's rigged, then why vote?  Why play along with their rigged system & lies game?

We go to the polls, to cast our opinions, none of those votes actually count as "what they have to do according to our will", they pick Presidents before elections based on what seems pleasing to the people to keep them fighting with each other & divided. They are actors & liars, all of them.  Who wants to tell me Ron Paul had no idea he wouldn't get elected no matter what he did?  Of course he knew he didn't stand a chance, so why did he even bother?  To show us how rigged it is?  Did anyone really need him to run to see that for themselves?

G.W. Bush was elected TWICE..... if that isn't proof positive of a retardedly rigged system I don't know what is.

Our current 'resident was also (s)elected twice, and even the first time proved beyond doubt that it was rigged, since the guy had no past and nobody cared.

If you play chess, you'll understand. To make your opponet move in a way you direct gives you control of the board. That's why.

Our current 'resident was also (s)elected twice, and even the first time proved beyond doubt that it was rigged, since the guy had no past and nobody cared.

Wasn't his "White House released birth certificate" proven a fake with about 9 layers on it within hours after release?  I also remember something about what his lawyers said about his BC in court (allegedly) which was something like, "Because that birth certificate is an obvious fake, it should not be used as evidence against Barrack because it's too ridiculous to believe as real."  or something to that effect?

The whole show every 4 yrs is retarded.  Bunch of adults still holding on to a fantasy reality of a system they want to still be real.

If you play chess, you'll understand. To make your opponet move in a way you direct gives you control of the board. That's why.

They do this all the time with us.  With elections though it doesn't really matter which personality we choose to be the face we see telling us what to do, if Dick Cheney was president things would have been run exactly the same but the people would have been a lot more angry when seeing his face than they were with others.  Plus the black president thing was good for social perception molding, makes the gov't seem fair & open to all races.

Nothing is done the way they show us publicly, nothing.  What we see is the cartoon shows for the kiddies while the adults play real politics with real advanced technologies on a bigger chess game board.  Some of us kiddies are tired of the cartoons & bullshit & want to be a part of the real action & truth.

Wasn't his "White House released birth certificate" proven a fake with about 9 layers on it within hours after release?  I also remember something about what his lawyers said about his BC in court (allegedly) which was something like, "Because that birth certificate is an obvious fake, it should not be used as evidence against Barrack because it's too ridiculous to believe as real."  or something to that effect?

The whole show every 4 yrs is retarded.  Bunch of adults still holding on to a fantasy reality of a system they want to still be real.

Everything's a farce.

Bush, Obama, Clinton -- all owned by the NWO. Voting is a farce. The same is true of Putin, Merkel, and the rest. Why are we still in Afghanistan? To fight the Tally-ban? Come on. The Kurds could wipe out ISIS if they were given permission. The games must go on. 

1 person likes this

They do this all the time with us.  With elections though it doesn't really matter which personality we choose to be the face we see telling us what to do, if Dick Cheney was president things would have been run exactly the same but the people would have been a lot more angry when seeing his face than they were with others.  Plus the black president thing was good for social perception molding, makes the gov't seem fair & open to all races.

Nothing is done the way they show us publicly, nothing.  What we see is the cartoon shows for the kiddies while the adults play real politics with real advanced technologies on a bigger chess game board.  Some of us kiddies are tired of the cartoons & bullshit & want to be a part of the real action & truth.

First, Dick Cheney was president. GW, as much as I enjoyed his presidency (throw them apples! He did more for the middle class than his father, Clinton, or Obama.), it was obvious that when it came to foreign policy, Rumsfield, Cheney and all the Nixion cronies were in charge. Bush was the face to deal with the people, because he was charming. You don't have to agree, because the world did. And how they react to us then compared to now is all the evidence I need.

As for if you chose to play at the kiddy table, that's a choice. They can't stop ya from being in the real game. Well, I should rephrase. They can't stop me from being in the real game. Because I know my rights and my mind matter. I won't ever surrender my personal power to the defeatist position that "we know nothing, we are nothing", that's exactly what the powers that wanna be are all about. Making you think you can't do anyting, that your voice don't matter. As long as you agree with it, you've agreed with the destruction of America. I refuse to do that. As long as one real american stands, America does not die. I will die a true american. Fight for the rights of everyman.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.