Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
rbear

Israel: Jews are Stabbing, Shooting Up the Whole Place, Attempting to Accelerate Conflict with Arabs

10 posts in this topic

They have been trying their darnedest to incite these people, but it doesn’t seem to be working.

Three Palestinians were shot dead on Saturday in what Israel said were thwarted knife attacks in Jerusalem and the occupied West Bank as tensions ran high after more than two weeks of unrest.

At least 40 Palestinians and seven Israelis have died in the street violence, which was in part triggered by Palestinians’ anger over what they see as increased Jewish encroachment on Jerusalem’s al-Aqsa mosque compound.

There were contradictory accounts of one of the shootings, near a Jewish settlement in the West Bank city of Hebron. Israel said a Palestinian attempted to stab an Israeli civilian, who was carrying a gun and then shot and killed the attacker.

But a Palestinian man told Reuters that his daughter, a high school student, witnessed the shooting and said it happened when Jewish settlers attacked an unarmed Palestinian. cont

JEWS DEPLOY MILITARY INTO CITIES TO STIFLE PALESTINIAN UPRISING

Jews are scrambling to stifle a Palestinian uprising against the evil Zionist entity of Israel.  Palestinians are running over Jews with automobiles and stabbing many kikes.

As a result of this, Israel has deployed military forces on to the streets.  Things are going from bad to worse for the Zionist occupiers.  It serves them right considering their Jew leaders think it is funny to drop bombs on women and children.

From NBC News: cont

Let's be clear here with who is actually doing this. It's not the Jew's per se',
its the Neocons and Zionists.

Remember, in any uprising, there will always be government sponsored
anarchists.  Even law abiding citizens can sometimes be caught up in the
violence out of ignorance.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Who runs The Daily Stormer:

http://www.vocativ.com/usa/race/man-bringing-back-nazi-movement-america/

The Man Bringing Back the Nazi Movement in America

Andrew Anglin has built a very popular site for white supremacists called the Daily Stormer. But he has even bigger plans

The Fourth Reich is a real threat. I laughed it off years ago when a friend of mywife told me they were rebuilding. I thought, "no one is that stupid as to be a nazi." Glad the world can still prove me wrong in it's amazing ignorance. Hate is the problem, not the solution.

Unless you're Jake Blues.

I found a story in the past about dailybeast which is pro jew who wrote the above on their site (may have been worded different but basically the same). Then dailyslave which is against jew was breaking it down how they portrayed the daily stormer in a pro light refuting some of dailybeast claims. Basically though if you trace all these back, its still pro and against by jews by jews lol. Basically almost all of the bases are covered by jews, for and against. They control both sides. I just post the info to inform and perhaps something can be gained from learning about things. Even if its run by jews or not, its still good to get an alternate view of something which most publications leave out.

On 10/19/2015, 8:36:14, rbear said:

I found a story in the past about dailybeast which is pro jew who wrote the above on their site (may have been worded different but basically the same). Then dailyslave which is against jew was breaking it down how they portrayed the daily stormer in a pro light refuting some of dailybeast claims. Basically though if you trace all these back, its still pro and against by jews by jews lol. Basically almost all of the bases are covered by jews, for and against. They control both sides. I just post the info to inform and perhaps something can be gained from learning about things. Even if its run by jews or not, its still good to get an alternate view of something which most publications leave out.

https://prof77.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/lenin-control-best-meetville-quotes-45157.jpg

We know this is in play everywhere which makes debate kinda silly. Trust no one!

On 10/19/2015, 9:49:33, YourMom2 said:

https://prof77.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/lenin-control-best-meetville-quotes-45157.jpg

We know this is in play everywhere which makes debate kinda silly. Trust no one!

Controlled opposition Mom!

Only way propaganda can work.

Think real news exists in USA?

No!

Even stations like FOX are controlled opposition.

Ever hear of Generals Mom?

They are the team that plays Harlem Globetrotters in exhibitions.

They dress like a basketball team, talk like one and do other things like one.

They are a patsy for the HG which is what they do.

Oh well.

Carry on enlightened one.

SK

:37Vju9V:

On 10/19/2015, 9:49:33, YourMom2 said:

Well yes and no. Simply having a large range of sources/etc is best. You will notice some of this on http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/4899-red-ice-radio-tanstaafl-–-race-biology-modus-operandi-of-jewish-extremistsaudio/ and even the person being interviewed on the subject (and discussing it) has jewish ties. So to simply say debate is silly, well than that would be possibly what they do want. From my understanding though, they think the best way to have their way is to lead the opposition. So if we were not to discuss it, then how does this play in? . http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/4857-the-david-duke-show-is-there-significant-anti-israel-sentiment-in-organized-judaism-audio/ I would think that if there was so many jews against the jews, then they would be labeled as terrorist no? Oh yeah leave that to their proxies

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.