Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
rbear

Jew on Jew: Jews Charged with Hatecrime for Attack Other Jew

20 posts in this topic

what the freak lol

Jews: If they can’t Jew you, they’ll Jew some other Jew.

Pretty sure this is a new thing.

I’ve never heard of being charged with a hate crime for a crime against a member of your own race before. Maybe it’s happened and I’ve missed it.
Daily Camera:

The suspect who pleaded guilty to hitting a Jewish man over the head with a pint glass for refusing to take off his yarmulke in a Boulder bar last year was sentenced to 28 days in jail Friday.

His co-defendant, an Israeli-born Jew who pleaded guilty to kicking the same victim during that assault, received five days on a jail work crew.

Both Bryan Tayefeh, 30, and Yotam Monjack, 27, who each pleaded guilty to hate-crime charges, were sentenced in separate hearings in Boulder District Court. cont

Be careful where you go with your two Jew threads. The administrators
might not like it if and when they become Jew bashing threads. These
types of threads can many times stir people's emotions.

Just sayin.

The Daily Stormer reminds me of Storm Front, the forum of white supremacy. They are sensationalistic and are hateful toward the jews in general and are not making a designation between Zionism and the regular Jewish people.  The picture above is hateful and so is the line below it.  If it was not part of a news article from a 3rd party being shared by a poster and simply something that was inserted into a post by a poster, I would delete it immediately.  I have no qualms whatsoever regarding the exposure of Zionism and there's a fine line between pissing people off and getting them to listen to you about this subject.

The Daily Stormer reminds me of Storm Front, the forum of white supremacy. They are sensationalistic and are hateful toward the jews in general and are not making a designation between Zionism and the regular Jewish people.  The picture above is hateful and so is the line below it.  If it was not part of a news article from a 3rd party being shared by a poster and simply something that was inserted into a post by a poster, I would delete it immediately.  I have no qualms whatsoever regarding the exposure of Zionism and there's a fine line between pissing people off and getting them to listen to you about this subject.

There are a few different forms of Zionism, and not all are bad.

This is true. Most Zionists are acutally kind and good people that have a simple desire for the Jewish people to have a state to call their own, namely "Israel". It's the same with politics and whatever not. Not all Republicans and Democrats are selfish power seekers. Not all militants are gun crazy blood thirsty fools. Infact, those percents of what we sterotype are actually quite small. That said, from what I read, if it's all ligit (after my experince with the AP yesterday, I'm a lil disappointed. Didn't think they could just alter info on the fly like that.), it's sounds like two jews got drunk and attacked another brother for reasons of his lil hat? O.o I suppose the two "hate crimers" thought they were the fashion police >.>

This is true. Most Zionists are acutally kind and good people that have a simple desire for the Jewish people to have a state to call their own, namely "Israel". It's the same with politics and whatever not. Not all Republicans and Democrats are selfish power seekers. Not all militants are gun crazy blood thirsty fools. Infact, those percents of what we sterotype are actually quite small. That said, from what I read, if it's all ligit (after my experince with the AP yesterday, I'm a lil disappointed. Didn't think they could just alter info on the fly like that.), it's sounds like two jews got drunk and attacked another brother for reasons of his lil hat? O.o I suppose the two "hate crimers" thought they were the fashion police >.>

Sadly most people associate Zionist and Zionism in general with hatred, war and violence.
They are not able to see the distinction between the political and religious truths of both
forms of Zionism. Most don't even realize that there are actually four different forms of it.
Between the two major forms of Zionism, the political is the deceitful one.

It seems  that someone is now  stirring the pot concerning  the story you are  referencing
above.

It's the political party that I am no fan of.

Stormfront is run by Zionists.  You can take that to the bank.  Oh, wait, they're also involved.

:vFpL81r:

Stormfront is run by Zionists.  You can take that to the bank.  Oh, wait, they're also involved.

:vFpL81r:

While I don't think I traced stormfront in the past, I would not be surprised. I have pretty much linked even the opposition to jews such as infostormer and dailystorm. So to say jew on jew would be correct lol, even in news stories.

the hate crime comes in since it was done over an article of clothing for his religion. hate crimes have nothing to do with race. 

the hate crime comes in since it was done over an article of clothing for his religion. hate crimes have nothing to do with race. 

Some people claim mj is their religion. I am not aware of any of them bringing charges of being unfairly arrested over their religion due to a hate crime. Same with the ones saying its their religion, then being persecuted for it (job policy/etc). 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.