Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
AceMan

Brain Storming

2 posts in this topic

I was thinking more about the technologies, than political practicality :P

I had a picture in my head about the Cranes holding big giant logs,  with the Stihl Chain Saws cutting through them like a hot knife through butter,  and then loading them up onto the Wood-Mizer Saw Mill equipment, and watching it turn the logs into wood,  and watching the saw dust get separated into bins for other usages.

Then watching the JET woodworking tools and DeWalt, and Texas Instruments working their magic turning the wood into Entertainment Centers, Book Cases, Kitchen Counters and Cabinets, Tables and Chairs, Benches, Stools, Bars and store counters, Office and Computer Desks, Beds, Dressers and Bureaus, Dog Houses, Window Frames, etc etc...  in the wood shops with the workers wearing their cowboy hats and Caterpillar tee shirts haha

Watching the sheep, alpaca, and Llama sheering....  

Watching the great big giant John Deere and Gleaner Combines doing their thing...   and watching the Renault commercial Trucks hauling the wool and crops to the ports.

And counting the GDP from it.

ahahaha

Sorry about that

:P

Edited by AceMan
1 person likes this

I think most of those things have already been shipped off to India,
but I do admire your candor and wishful thinking!

You'll only read about those things in the history books.

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.