Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Last1oftheJedi

Halloween is about to get scary

6 posts in this topic

The mother rock won't hit us, but one of her kiddies will. This is the what was givin me the "wtfs" a few weeks ago when I told yall something was coming this halloween. That was weeks before NASA discovered this rock. And as I said, it won't be political. Now, the big one won't hit, and even the pebbles might pass, but I bet some green to red that an earth strike from space will take place, and TB will be blamed for it. 

I'll say it's a miss cause its not in the cards yet,
but in another 1-2 years yes. Just my opinion of
course.

too close for comfort, high degree of uncertainty (trajectory)

http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/ca/

(2015 TB145) 2015-Oct-31

0.0033 AU
1.3  -- lunar distance 
290 m - 650 meters (est. diameter)

Are we losing you to the Darkside auntie Grav?  lol

I wonder what a "lunar distance" really is.

I have yet in all my years of being jerked off dry by NASA seen any asteroid prediction of a near pass ever hit us, the only times we, the public, ever hear of fireballs from the sky is after they've arrived and made bright lights.  Maybe this 5325th it might happen, and a huge never ending cartoon fireball will keep going and wrap all the way around the flat globe completely and we will all be cartoon incinerated. 

All our fears over such things are because of all the cartoons NASA & Hollywood embedded into our psyches.  Then all they have to do is press some buttons on a keyboard and millions of people generate constant fear & panic.  I wish I was a vampire sometimes, there's a free buffet everywhere.

1 person likes this

Are we losing you to the Darkside auntie Grav?  lol

I wonder what a "lunar distance" really is.

I have yet in all my years of being jerked off dry by NASA seen any asteroid prediction of a near pass ever hit us, the only times we, the public, ever hear of fireballs from the sky is after they've arrived and made bright lights.  Maybe this 5325th it might happen, and a huge never ending cartoon fireball will keep going and wrap all the way around the flat globe completely and we will all be cartoon incinerated. 

All our fears over such things are because of all the cartoons NASA & Hollywood embedded into our psyches.  Then all they have to do is press some buttons on a keyboard and millions of people generate constant fear & panic.  I wish I was a vampire sometimes, there's a free buffet everywhere.

:omgsign:lololol. My good husband just told me I was brainwashed. Now my FE buddy thinks I'm sleeping with the enemy. :yShVbSg:

I have absolutely no confidence in Nasa's Near Earth Objects site. Zero zilch nada. Please permit me to play along with the master plan. I try to restrain my stands-with-clenched-fists bad attitude of Flat Earth on other threads. I don't want to scare off the nice posters by being a hard case.

Which I am. Everything else is a side show. I do think, however, that in our closed system,  we can experience rocks, rainfalls of frogs, comet-like fires, and other punishments from the controllers. You call them the gatekeepers.

Maybe they do have a mile-wide chunk of granite aimed at our hamster cage. I really don't see how, considering our max headroom is only a few hundred miles high. When the hamsters get too curious, they (we) run the risk of a reset. What better way to do a makeover than wipe out the whole shebang, which has happened before if we are to believe past generations. On the other hand, those long gone people repeated what they were told. And who told them what to believe? Nasa. Yes, Nasa has always been with us. They were oracle priests once upon a time, and dictators, and grand inquisitors, and other agents of the control system.

We may have outlived our usefulness to them. An asteroid may be their way of reducing the surplus population of useless eaters. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.