Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Last1oftheJedi

Israel removes faithful Jews from Joseph's tomb.

10 posts in this topic

Hamas burnt down Joseph's tomb, because reasons. Then, this weekend when those that went to do their faithful weekly prayer routine went to do their thing, they were met by the Israeli Military. Nice to see the state of Israel oppressing everyone equally these days e.e

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/M/ML_ISRAEL_PALESTINIANS?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2015-10-18-08-46-09

Just a friendly reminder that all jews arn't part of the evil zionists, and that those that hide behind the Rothchild flag are not really Biblical "Israel", to whom if we believe or don't even, should pray for peace in, so that the world might be a lil less a shit hole than it is today. God bless ^.^

1 person likes this

Off-topic? *smh* Concidering what makes "On Topic", that's insulting. I used a world wide accepted source of news to show that the Israel military doesn't give two shits about the foundations of Israel, lest why keep em outta Joe's tomb? But Austrialians. That's on topic e.e Plz don't bury the truth because you presume agendas that don't exist. Thank you.

AP altered the link to a diffrent story demonizing palestinians. Not withen a hour of my post. So this whole thread is dead now, because the hid the relavent information, and despite my efforts, I can not recall the old data. A lesson in taking screen shots for me, I suppose. This thread may now be deleted, and fuck you MSM.

AP altered the link to a diffrent story demonizing palestinians. Not withen a hour of my post. So this whole thread is dead now, because the hid the relavent information, and despite my efforts, I can not recall the old data. A lesson in taking screen shots for me, I suppose. This thread may now be deleted, and fuck you MSM.

Wow, a wow but no surprise (after the wow) at the same time If I may.

Wth? Nothing surprises me anymore. Next time, copy and paste some of the article with the link, that way we can put it into a search engine and try to locate what they are trying to bury. 

1 person likes this

This is all I could find about this. 

Israeli Military Forcibly Removes Jewish Worshipers from Site of Joseph’s Tomb

The Israeli military on Sunday said it removed 30 Jews who illegally entered a West Bank holy site that was recently torched by Palestinians.

It came as Secretary of State John Kerry on Sunday said he will meet with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and Palestinian leader Mahmoud Abbas this week to try and ease tensions following weeks of violence, the Associated Press reported.

The military said the Jewish worshipers arrived at Joseph’s Tomb in Nablus without a permit, according to the AP. The site is revered by some Jews as the tomb of the biblical figure Joseph.

The area is under Palestinian control but Jewish worshipers are allowed to pray there if their visit is coordinated with authorities.

<snip>

http://blackchristiannews.com/2015/10/israeli-military-forcibly-removes-jewish-worshipers-from-site-of-josephs-tomb/

Edited by Cinnamon
1 person likes this

Wow, a wow but no surprise (after the wow) at the same time If I may.

take a look at the video i posted above.a guy goes thru newspapers from 1912 to 1935 that talks about the jewish community needed money for 6mil jews.its crazy because this is way before wwll had happened.coincidencse i think not

take a look at the video i posted above.a guy goes thru newspapers from 1912 to 1935 that talks about the jewish community needed money for 6mil jews.its crazy because this is way before wwll had happened.coincidencse i think not

I know, I've seen it. Someone things though its prob not correct as some of the info is in the vid. http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/4677-columbus-killed-way-more-than-hitler/?do=findComment&comment=42092 got a downvote for the truth lol

I know, I've seen it. Someone things though its prob not correct as some of the info is in the vid. http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/4677-columbus-killed-way-more-than-hitler/?do=findComment&comment=42092 got a downvote for the truth lol

you gotta have the reds.people feel better after giving a red i guess.but red or green dont matter.get all info out.both sides of the story.any story.some people cant handle the thought that they dont know ish!!!i dont know anything about what really happened in history,whats happening now!!but if people wont look at evidence then its what ever!just keep putting the info friend

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.