Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

BOOM! Baltimore Mayor Hand Picked by Obama for Task Force, Plan to Nationalize Police

10 posts in this topic

Published on Apr 30, 2015

www.undergroundworldnews.com
Baltimore mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, the same mayor who admitted in a press conference that she gave rioters room to destroy the city, is one of President Obama’s appointed mayors on his Task Force on 21st Century Policing — a task force put together after the Ferguson riots to look at nationalizing police policies.

http://offgridsurvival.com/social-unr...

1 person likes this

What in the wild world of fucks... It's not even clandestine anymore. This brings "hide in plain sight" to completely new levels.

So the hand picked mayor of the Obama administration, who "gave the rioters space" and later called in a state of emergency, is actually part of a TASK FORCE for 21st century policing (and what the fuck does that mean? lol) in the hopes of NATIONALIZING POLICE????

We aren't even given the credit of critical thinking anymore, as if this couldn't be any more obvious.

On a brighter note, as mentioned in the article, the Bloods and Crips are settling their differences and uniting under the banner of Freddie Grays murder. This can only lead to good things I'm sure.

What in the wild world of fucks... It's not even clandestine anymore. This brings "hide in plain sight" to completely new levels.

So the hand picked mayor of the Obama administration, who "gave the rioters space" and later called in a state of emergency, is actually part of a TASK FORCE for 21st century policing (and what the fuck does that mean? lol) in the hopes of NATIONALIZING POLICE????

We aren't even given the credit of critical thinking anymore, as if this couldn't be any more obvious.

On a brighter note, as mentioned in the article, the Bloods and Crips are settling their differences and uniting under the banner of Freddie Grays murder. This can only lead to good things I'm sure.

​The race card is being played.  The baltimore riots started over a twitter post calling for a purge with a location and time. And guess what? they also tested the purge thing at ferguson only no one turned up and you remember the hype on that one.

Balitmore is Exactly Like Ferguson is every way. Only this time it was not a test. Shit went live. And now you have an event based around the race card. This is why they were allowed space to destroy baltimore. Soon the police will be exonerated in freddy's death and then starts the next wave of riots and most likely the calling in of more units or a declaration of martial law.

Its all in the playbook. Its fucking obvious and when you combine this with what we already know about jade helm and what they have planned. With equipment being moved and ammo stored. WE ARE IN FOR ONE HELL OF A FUCKING RIDE AND IT LOOKS LIKE IT WILL START VERY SOON.

​The race card is being played.  The baltimore riots started over a twitter post calling for a purge with a location and time. And guess what? they also tested the purge thing at ferguson only no one turned up and you remember the hype on that one.

Balitmore is Exactly Like Ferguson is every way. Only this time it was not a test. Shit went live. And now you have an event based around the race card. This is why they were allowed space to destroy baltimore. Soon the police will be exonerated in freddy's death and then starts the next wave of riots and most likely the calling in of more units or a declaration of martial law.

Its all in the playbook. Its fucking obvious and when you combine this with what we already know about jade helm and what they have planned. With equipment being moved and ammo stored. WE ARE IN FOR ONE HELL OF A FUCKING RIDE AND IT LOOKS LIKE IT WILL START VERY SOON.

​this is pretty much why i have changed my bug out set up and have added now very advanced protection ;.; its only going to get worse

http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/488-breaking-news-the-real-reason-freddie-gray-was-injured/

Here it's  coming out shep

I'm not convinced the police will be exonerated. I agree with you shep that this is going live (Ferguson being the drill of sorts) but I think a few more cards will need to be played before the grandiose leap to martial law is enacted.

What needs to be determined is if these assaults (Ferguson and Baltimore) were actually premeditated or if TPTB are just using them to their advantage. There's a long history of police brutality and no shortage of stories to cover but these have hit the media by storm. Example... White homeless guys gets shot in the back and killed running up a hill from police... makes the news... nobody cares. Black guy with huge rap sheet of drug trafficking etc... riots nationwide. There's a disconnect here for sure and it definitely feels scripted given all the details (Baltimore Mayor being the smoking gun imo).

The question is would exonerating the police serve their mandate. I think keeping the hatred alive would help to justify nationalizing the police further down the road. Maybe they're just waiting to see the peoples reaction before they go either way with it... who knows. 

1 person likes this

I'm not convinced the police will be exonerated. I agree with you shep that this is going live (Ferguson being the drill of sorts) but I think a few more cards will need to be played before the grandiose leap to martial law is enacted.

What needs to be determined is if these assaults (Ferguson and Baltimore) were actually premeditated or if TPTB are just using them to their advantage. There's a long history of police brutality and no shortage of stories to cover but these have hit the media by storm. Example... White homeless guys gets shot in the back and killed running up a hill from police... makes the news... nobody cares. Black guy with huge rap sheet of drug trafficking etc... riots nationwide. There's a disconnect here for sure and it definitely feels scripted given all the details (Baltimore Mayor being the smoking gun imo).

The question is would exonerating the police serve their mandate. I think keeping the hatred alive would help to justify nationalizing the police further down the road. Maybe they're just waiting to see the peoples reaction before they go either way with it... who knows. 

​Yep thats why i expect more cities to follow!

Edited by ukshep

​more riots or more events?

​Not sure either riots about the same kid in other cities or more people being killed by police and people rioting because of it.

Now Freddie's death is the result of a"rough ride." 

So, okey dokey, we need to replace paddy wagons with limos with plush sides so the little darlins can't hurt themselves.

Mr. grav took a ride in one back in his rowdy youth. He was prolly drunk at the time and did not particularly enjoy the trip. 

But I feel sorry, a little, for that young black DA. She better call for prosecution, no matter what evidence she's seen.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.