Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jayke911

Project blue beam? In China

12 posts in this topic

http://www.express.co.uk/news/science/612531/Did-parallel-universe-open-up-Hundreds-see-floating-city-filmed-in-skies-above-China

http://i1.irishmirror.ie/incoming/article6655389.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/city.jpg

Some say it was an illusion, an apparition, or a naturally occurring optical phenomenon while others believe it could be a test of the Project Blue Beam technology.

Onlookers, some who are said to have videoed the bizarre event, were said to be mesmerised as a towering city of sky scrapers appeared from the clouds. First thousands reportedly saw a ghostly alien city floating over Foshan in the Guangdong province of China. A few days later people in the province of Jiangxi, China, also reported seeing a similar cloud city.

I dont know its looks real fake and they only filmed it for 5 secs and them played the loop over and over.im callin cgi for a fake story

Several newspapers reported that 1000s of people saw it.

Maybe China has stolen BlueBeam from the CIA. It sure looks like a hologram. I've seen similar reports in the past about floating cities. I'd like to see one.

I wonder how we'd know the difference between a hologram and an actual portal through which we're seeing some distant place?

I wonder how we'd know the difference between a hologram and an actual portal through which we're seeing some distant place?

Now that's a thought. CERN?

A hologram is a projection, so whatever media is used to capture the light you would see the variations of light and darkness in the image. An example: if a cloud were used you could still make out the diminishing light where the recesses were in the cloud. The colors brightness and focus would be more prominent on the media closest to the observer. 

A hologram is a projection, so whatever media is used to capture the light you would see the variations of light and darkness in the image. An example: if a cloud were used you could still make out the diminishing light where the recesses were in the cloud. The colors brightness and focus would be more prominent on the media closest to the observer. 

Good points. The next question is whether their hologram tech has solved that problem.

Several newspapers reported that 1000s of people saw it.

Maybe China has stolen BlueBeam from the CIA. It sure looks like a hologram. I've seen similar reports in the past about floating cities. I'd like to see one.

Same, either this story is a rehash of many before, or they seem to do these "floating cities" often.

Good points. The next question is whether their hologram tech has solved that problem.

I suppose it's possible. The surface of the media would have to be digitized by a laser and constantly recalibrated to compensate for the surface fluctuations in any airborne media. The laser would have to be infrared so it would not interfere with the projection lasers. 

If a lot of people (everybody carries a smartphone now) actually saw this there should be more videos circulating than just one source.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.