Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jayke911

EBola now std

7 posts in this topic

http://arstechnica.com/science/2015/10/ebola-is-now-a-std/

Months after a male Ebola survivor tested negative for the disease, he transmitted the deadly virus to a female partner through unprotected sex, a genetic analysis revealed. The Liberian woman, who became ill with the disease and died in March, is the first person known to contract the Ebola virus from sex, researchers reported this week in the New England Journal of Medicine. Typically, people contract Ebola from direct contact with the blood or other bodily fluids from a sick or recently deceased patient. But experts knew that the Ebola virus can linger in patients after they’ve recovered. And they speculated that sexual transmission was possible. After the virus is cleared from a patient’s blood, it can turn up in semen and other fluids for weeks or months—as long as nine months, new data suggest.

http://arstechnica.com/science/2015/10/ebola-is-now-a-std/

Months after a male Ebola survivor tested negative for the disease, he transmitted the deadly virus to a female partner through unprotected sex, a genetic analysis revealed. The Liberian woman, who became ill with the disease and died in March, is the first person known to contract the Ebola virus from sex, researchers reported this week in the New England Journal of Medicine. Typically, people contract Ebola from direct contact with the blood or other bodily fluids from a sick or recently deceased patient. But experts knew that the Ebola virus can linger in patients after they’ve recovered. And they speculated that sexual transmission was possible. After the virus is cleared from a patient’s blood, it can turn up in semen and other fluids for weeks or months—as long as nine months, new data suggest.

This is an interesting development, but not unexpected.

The authorities on ebola knew about this way back when the ebola scare here in the U.S. was going full swing, which tells me they knew this even before that. I did a lot of research on ebola and at that time, they were aware that the ebola virus would be retained in vaginal fluids and semen for months after the patients were cleared. But there was not a big push for abstention or use of condoms. Another wtf moment for me when I saw that going on. At that time they were estimating 4 months after recovery. Now it's 9? Who trusts anything they say anymore!? 

Somewhere on bin there is some guy who can defeat all these dise ases but he was hidden from others/work dismissed by tptb. Since ebola was kind of going away (it seemed) I didn't save the link. I do have these two links though 

New vaccines for malaria, HIV and Ebola can spread diseases say shocking stats

AIDS & Ebola Nature, Accident or Intentional This video is very enlightening

The authorities on ebola knew about this way back when the ebola scare here in the U.S. was going full swing, which tells me they knew this even before that. I did a lot of research on ebola and at that time, they were aware that the ebola virus would be retained in vaginal fluids and semen for months after the patients were cleared. But there was not a big push for abstention or use of condoms. Another wtf moment for me when I saw that going on. At that time they were estimating 4 months after recovery. Now it's 9? Who trusts anything they say anymore!? 

Nobody with a brain would trust any "authorities" these days. It has all the hallmarks of a designer weapon, which can be activated for nefarious purposes in the future.

found the story I read

Danger of Sex with Africans: Italian Doctors Warn of “Ebola Trojan Horse”

The danger of sexual contact of any sort with Africans has been highlighted once again with the first report of a sexually-transmitted Ebola infection—and a report from Italian doctors warning of an “Ebola Trojan Horse” entering Europe via African invaders.

cont

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.