Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

$3,248,723,000,000: Federal Taxes Set Record in FY 2015; $21,833 Per Worker; Feds Still Run $438.9B Deficit

3 posts in this topic

The government will never get enough money from the people until there simply isn't anything left to take. This doesn't even include city, county and state taxes. What about all the asset forfeitures, fines and fees? We'd have been better off staying under King George's rule, at least people wouldn't have fought and struggled for nothing because we're right back there and it's even worse than that.  Feeling free yet? 

(CNSNews.com) - The federal government took in a record of approximately $3,248,723,000,000 in taxes in fiscal 2015 (which ended on Sept. 30), according to the Monthly Treasury Statement released today.

That equaled approximately $21,833 for every person in the country who had either a full-time or part-time job in September.

It is also up about $212,927,100,000 in constant 2015 dollars from the $3,035,795,900,000 in revenue (in 2015 dollars) that the Treasury raked in during fiscal 2014.

<snip>

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/3248723000000-federal-taxes-set-record-fy-2015-21833-worker-feds-0

Let some dumb fluck give me a credit card.i dont care.that ish be maxed in 2 days and i wouldnt pay back anything."o thats so messed up".i really dont care.its all slavery!i wouldnt be buying video games.bunker stuff here i come.lol

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.