Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

The David Duke Show: Is there Significant Anti-Israel Sentiment in Organized Judaism? (audio)

4 posts in this topic

http://www.dailystormer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/anti-jews.jpg

Is there significant anti-Israel sentiment in organized Judaism? And — The Big Lie of “anti-Semitism!”

Pictures of Jews in Orthodox Jews holding up signs against Israel are pervasive on the Internet. But the truth is that groups like “Neutra Karta”are but the tiniest fraction of organized Judaism. So, the question is why are these images promoted? In fact, these false images distort the fact that Judaism is massively united behind the Zionist State of Israel and its crimes against humanity!

Not one synagogue in 5,000 would openly proclaim itself an enemy of the Israeli State. But, many people are fed the false impression that “true Jews” and organized Judaism opposes Israel and Jewish racist supremacism!

cont (audio/txt) http://www.dailystormer.com/the-david-duke-show-is-there-significant-anti-israel-sentiment-in-organized-judaism/

If you don't want to listen to all, just skip to 40 minutes - end.

Ok - Thank you, I am fixing to watch this in a couple of minutes.

Ok - Thank you, I am fixing to watch this in a couple of minutes.

Welcome. I am re listening to it now again with no distraction to make sure I got it all in starting with 40min part. 

Edited by rbear
sp

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.