Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Security News This Week: The NYPD Doesn’t Want You to Know About Its X-Ray Spy Vans

4 posts in this topic

Security News This Week: The NYPD Doesn’t Want You to Know About Its X-Ray Spy Vans

This week we found out that as many as 90 percent of people killed by US drones weren’t the intended targets, thanks to a ‘second Snowden’ who leaked a motherload of documents to The Intercept. The Democratic presidential candidates discussed Edward Snowden during the Democratic presidential debate, but only long-shot candidate Lincoln Chafee said he would welcome him home without any charges. French hackers showed they can remotely take control of Siri and Google Now by using radio waves from as far as 16 feet away. We took a look at the many ways cops could hack into your iPhone even without a backdoor. It’s not all bad news, though: Tech companies like Apple may have a new legal defense for resisting the government’s orders to unlock devices.

Read the whole post here : http://www.wired.com/2015/10/security-news-this-week-the-nypd-doesnt-want-you-to-know-about-its-x-ray-spy-vans/

NYPD Doesn’t Want You to Know Anything About Its Secret X-Ray Vans

The Trans-Pacific Partnership’s Intellectual Property Chapter Doesn’t Sound Good

I didn't want to add a new thread about this and I covered some of it with the God helmet thread I posted a while back. I will leave it here. 

SCIENTISTS DEVELOPING BRAINWASHING METHODS TO MAKE WHITE PEOPLE LESS RESISTANT TO FOREIGN INVASIONS

http://www.infostormer.com/scientists-developing-brainwashing-methods-to-make-white-people-less-resistant-to-foreign-invasions/

I seen two other articles on this before seeing this one also I linked above. 

When they are passing your home and you believe they are watching just
pull down your pants and show them your goods with a huge crotch grab. You
already know they cannot arrest you for indecent exposure in your own home.

If they knock on your door, tell them to go fuck off, and to get the fuck off your
property because they have no right being there. Let them know that you're not
too happy about their tactics because what if I was having sex you fucking pervert's?!?!

What you do behind your own doors is no one's business unless you're murdering
someone or you're dealing drugs. Otherwise, take a fucking hike!

Edited by Cryptic Mole
1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.