Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

BREAKING: Obama Admin PANICKING After Shocking Video Of Secret Iranian Missile Base Surfaces

16 posts in this topic

BREAKING: Obama Admin PANICKING After Shocking Video Of Secret Iranian Missile Base Surfaces

Posted Oct.14 2015

http://newsfoxes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Translation-screenshot1.jpg

Just a few hours ago, Iranian state media released a video from Iranian Revolutionary Guard showing a secret underground missile base. The previously unreleased footage features dozens of long range missiles, capable of striking Israel, locked and loaded onto mobile launch vehicles.

Read the rest here and video : http://newsfoxes.com/2015/10/breaking-obama-admin-panicking-after-shocking-video-of-secret-iranian-missile-base-surfaces/#

They better be panicking i said this would happen, those fuckers are now going to tip those damn missiles and start a war.

They better be panicking i said this would happen, those fuckers are now going to tip those damn missiles and start a war.

I am thinking this is all going to get real vary soon .

Netanyahu may not be sleeping to well .

Feels staged like it could have been filmed at NORAD or any of the numerous underground facilities in the states. But that's just me.

2 people like this

Feels staged like it could have been filmed at NORAD or any of the numerous underground facilities in the states. But that's just me.

Good point .

It is Fox "News", so that would not surprise me one bit.

It is Fox "News", so that would not surprise me one bit.

Oh, wait, "news foxes"! :f7TRnPw:  I jumped the gun there. (Maybe)

Yoiks! For years there have been rumors and quite a few straight from Iran that the tunnel systems they had along their borders were "extensive" - about TIME they started paying attention! I guess they just put it off to Iran's nationalism, rhetoric. Idiots!

Batten down the fallout-shelter hatches ;-) And no, it's legit, here's the CNN link to the stories & pics!

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/14/middleeast/iran-missile-facilities/

Everything is staged, most people still believe only "some" of the news is faked/lies.  If it's on the world news, it's bullshit pretty much, unless it's live footage that can't be CGI'd with independent footage to verify it, other than that, best to believe none of what they say, a lot healthier living that way.

Why do people want to believe this shit?  Cartoon nukes aren't real, they aren't going to have nuclear war because they can't, so they bluff us all into fear based mind control.

1 person likes this

The minute one of those insane nuts gets ahold of anything nuclear they'll start "experimenting".  But of course, they'll be allowed to check their own equipment. 

Everything is staged, most people still believe only "some" of the news is faked/lies.  If it's on the world news, it's bullshit pretty much, unless it's live footage that can't be CGI'd with independent footage to verify it, other than that, best to believe none of what they say, a lot healthier living that way.

Why do people want to believe this shit?  Cartoon nukes aren't real, they aren't going to have nuclear war because they can't, so they bluff us all into fear based mind control.

Yeah, hard to buy anything. What I meant about the story being "real" was more that it was "widespread", not just on the marginally more "conservative" news outlets. When That happens the story is immediately discredited by the PTB, more liberal news fronts.

Oppression through fear and intimidation. As long as they keep us looking up to see if the sky is falling we can't see what they are doing all around us. If the nukes strike we all get to play the game fallout for real. Until then I'm going to spend time with my children and family, and enjoy the peace in knowing that the illunitics insanity stops here.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.