Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guitar Doc

Embargoed and restricted information

5 posts in this topic

When I was 17 I read a book in my high school Library called Suppressed Inventions and Other Discoveries by Jonathan Eisen who today runs a NZ based CT site and Magazine called Uncensored http://uncensored.co.nz/.

One of the first things he revealed in the books was the US government Law which allows the US government to seize and embargo any new technology for up to 30 years as part of the national defence act so they can fully explore the new technology "for defence purposes" so it won't end up being used against them. (did any of the members here know about that Law?)

What this means is when we see new technology and scientific discoveries in the Media being revealed it is highly likely it is already 30 years old and previously had been restricted to private research corporations. (many of these private research corps do not even register their existence nor their discoveries) When they are ready for it to go public they float a public research project and "discover" it publicly.

What we can deduce from this is they must have people in Universities to prevent accidental release of new tech and discoveries. They possible recruit people to these private research corporations

They use the patent office to alert them when a new patent has been lodged. It is the real reason they are spying on us all. To prevent the release of technology which makes controlled (and profitable) energy sources obsolete.

When new tech has been discovered that inventor would often become independently wealthy (and thus hard to control) like Tesla would have if Westinghouse had not tricked him into giving up the royalties of AC electricity generation and supply. Those new technologies must have put the fright up the large industrialists (who today control private science and public science) who didn't want to be knocked off their position of Top Dogs.

We never get to see cutting edge research and technologies.

One of my school buddies is a Phd physicist. He has worked for some of these private research corps. He says you don't own your own work in these places, the corporation does (the penalties for disclosing them are very extreme). Sometimes they simply don't release what you discovered but use it privately. You are well paid for your work but you loose any rights to your discoveries. They sometimes release information, but often only small parts which in isolation are a little misleading.

I know some guys who were working on Plasmaized Salt Solutions (which occur at very high temps of above 2000 degrees Celsius) and only loose 4 degrees of heat per day making them very long term heat sources for Steam electricity generation. What they had discovered was a way around the seizing of patents. If 4 people within a small time frame (between a week to a month) try and lodge a patent for the same thing is gets tagged as "common knowledge" and cannot be patented or owned by any individual. Instead it belongs to the world.

What we know as cutting edge tech is not really. We are given the old stuff and told it is new. Big Money controls research and cutting edge science. That have done since shortly after 1900 when cutting edge science became expensive beyond the ability of people to fund themselves.

There is there world and our world, and they get to decide what is in our world.

4 people like this

When I was 17 I read a book in my high school Library called Suppressed Inventions and Other Discoveries by Jonathan Eisen who today runs a NZ based CT site and Magazine called Uncensored http://uncensored.co.nz/.

One of the first things he revealed in the books was the US government Law which allows the US government to seize and embargo any new technology for up to 30 years as part of the national defence act so they can fully explore the new technology "for defence purposes" so it won't end up being used against them. (did any of the members here know about that Law?)

*snipped*

Yes indeed.
Which is why I keep it to myself when I tinker with odd things.

:cheers:

Yes indeed.Which is why I keep it to myself when I tinker with odd things.
:cheers:

I am glad. Sometimes I think people don't realize we are spoon fed technology and usually then only to make someone money rather than for humanitarian reasons. 

Some of the people who run their tractors on water make sure they don't mention it either. Easy in out of the way places.

Edited by Guitar Doc
1 person likes this

Interesting info Doc. Thank you for sharing.

Your post jogged my memory regarding something that happened back in the 70's. A gallon of gas was around 50 cents per gallon. At the time I was a  teenager who struggled to put 5 dollars worth of fuel in my gas tank. You can imagine my excitement when a news story broke that a young man invented a carburetor that would allow a vehicle to go 100 miles on a single gallon of gas. The story was all over the news for about a week and then the story died. Next thing I heard was the man sold his carburetor patent for millions of dollars and that was the end of it.

Fast forward to your post. I did a search for 100 mile per gallon carburetor and low and behold here is the story!

Tom Ogle, 21,'filthy rich' and confident, stands proudly between his old Ford car that ran on 100 miles per gallon and his sleek new Lincoln limousine. Everyone believed he'd be a billionaire.

What Ever Happened to Tom Ogle?

<snip>

In 1978 I first interviewed Tom Ogle who created a device replacing the carburetor and allowed his 4,000 pound car to get 100 miles per gallon. He should have gone on to change history and become one of the world’s richest men. He was young, confident and feared nothing. But he was wrong – dead wrong. Four years later Tom, at age 24, was in his grave and his invention, buried.

More:

http://www.editinternational.com/read.php?id=482881ba117d7

Imagine if  the 100 mpg carburetor had made it to market. We wouldn't be fighting wars over oil today or pushing the electric car agenda. Funny thing about electric cars is, people call it progress yet power plants have to burn lots of fuel to create energy to charge those electric cars. Hummm....

The Pogue carburettor was also supposed to get a lot of extra mileage. Sealing up your carb (blocking the overflow) and running of gasoline vapour was also supposed to gain more mileage. Some people would reverse their fuel pump and run the top line in their fuel tank (breather)up to the carb.

Then you have the purely ceramic engine purchased by GM, cost about $40 to make the entire thing. The poor guy asked them when he would see his engine in production cars to be told "just before we go out of business".

I had a crack at making hydrogen engines 20 years back, the titanium bolts were tricky to source over here as it was recommended ex aircraft bolts were the most easily obtained and I was never very financial back then.

If you want to make your own gasoline all you need is a methane source, a nickel catalyst and water vapour (and 500 degrees C of heat at the nickel catalyst). Dirty secret of the fuel companies, you don't need Oil to make gasoline just methane. There used to be plans floating around on the net for it but it was always getting "vanished" one of the most heavily censored things on the internet even today. About .25 cents a litre to make for top grade American spirit so $1 a gallon. By keeping fuel prices low in the USA it was hardly worth the set up cost for people to bother.

Down Under motor racing legend Peter Brock invented an electronic fuel splitter (so he could win Bathurst because he would only have to refuel once not 6 times) and he was employed by the Holden (subsidiary of GM in Australia) factor racing team. He was promptly fired despite being the top driver in the sport at the time and an all round Aussie legend. His device got "re-purposed" and can still be purchased today as a device which attaches to the metal body of your car which prevents it from being able to rust. He died in a motor racing accident over a decade ago now.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.