Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

The Truth About Cancer

20 posts in this topic

I know this video is almost 2 hours long " Sorry "  Take a pee and get your popcorn; this video will keep on the edge of your chair .

The truth about cancer?

The truth is that a cure has been available for decades.

DECADES!

This is well known within the upper organized medical community.

How is that possible?

Cancer is a cash cow.

Zillions of dollars for donations supposed for cancer research.

Greed trumps human suffering every time.

Want a minor example?

Diabetics can treat blood sugar levels without pricks to fingers.

New meter has been available for years.

Not approved by medical insurers in USA.

Why?

Who the :padllbli: knows?

Cancer is as much a scam as other elite scares.

I pity to victims who have died needlessly.

Ya listening God?

I knew there was a reason for Hell!

SK

They not only suppress all the cures, they are behind the outbreaks.

They weaponized the elements that cause it.

If people are pissed about cure suppression, what till they get more of the truth about it.

They not only suppress all the cures, they are behind the outbreaks.

They weaponized the elements that cause it.

If people are pissed about cure suppression, what till they get more of the truth about it.

:P16MI8q:

I read a book back in the 90s about using visualization techniques to cure yourself of cancer. Something about using pac-man as a tool to gobble up the bad cancer cells. The mind is incredibly powerful and that's why they don't want us to use it.

Cancer is more than a physical disease and all this "awareness" is actually a spread campaign. People shouldn't even be thinking about it nor reminded with pink ribbons and supermarket cashiers asking you if you want to donate to cancer research. The other problem is the reliance on butchers posing as oncologists. The populace is so ingrained with the concept of doctors being gods and modern medicine is the cure that they never bother to look into simple remedies like baking soda and molasses. The biggest part of the cure is what you believe in.

2 people like this

I read a book back in the 90s about using visualization techniques to cure yourself of cancer. Something about using pac-man as a tool to gobble up the bad cancer cells. The mind is incredibly powerful and that's why they don't want us to use it.

Cancer is more than a physical disease and all this "awareness" is actually a spread campaign. People shouldn't even be thinking about it nor reminded with pink ribbons and supermarket cashiers asking you if you want to donate to cancer research. The other problem is the reliance on butchers posing as oncologists. The populace is so ingrained with the concept of doctors being gods and modern medicine is the cure that they never bother to look into simple remedies like baking soda and molasses. The biggest part of the cure is what you believe in.

everyone i know who died of cancer was living ok UNTIL they found out they had cancer.then its like there minds give up and then there bodies follow!i dont want to know if i have cancer!

everyone i know who died of cancer was living ok UNTIL they found out they had cancer.then its like there minds give up and then there bodies follow!i dont want to know if i have cancer!

Same here! Call forth wellness in mind and spirit and leave the butchers to the medical industrial complex.

Had it, and cured it myself.

Yes, the Illuminati and their mind-controlled minions see (totally-curable) disease as serving them threefold:

#1] Keeps humans physcially weak so that it's harder for them to fight back.

#2] Depletes people's money so they spend more time working and enrich Illuminati minions.

#3] Reduces population

The mind control and propaganda is especially big when it comes to the subject of health and disease.  They've had people duped for quite some time but the good news is more people are waking up to all the BS.  Yes, not nearly enough, but the proportion of the worldwide population waking up is increasing.

Had it, and cured it myself.

Yes, the Illuminati and their mind-controlled minions see (totally-curable) disease as serving them threefold:

#1] Keeps humans physcially weak so that it's harder for them to fight back.

#2] Depletes people's money so they spend more time working and enrich Illuminati minions.

#3] Reduces population

The mind control and propaganda is especially big when it comes to the subject of health and disease.  They've had people duped for quite some time but the good news is more people are waking up to all the BS.  Yes, not nearly enough, but the proportion of the worldwide population waking up is increasing.

Awesome!  They are mind f*cking us all on every level, best way to avoid it all is turning off the TV & avoiding all their bullshit websites & fear based propaganda.  I also c-worded myself of a deadly infection I had with a 25% mortality rate, the bastards almost had me because I was following their advice & taking the meds they suggested.  When I became my own doctor I cured it in weeks after years of having it.

All we can really count on is ourselves in this fight, our decisions are only as good as the information we have, if it is bullshit then so are our efforts to cure.  When you look deep into cancers, you'll find that people who don't receive a diagnosis seem to last longer, if not cure themselves of it than those who get diagnosed & receive their treatments.  Ignorance of the diagnosis here might be the best course of action I believe, like what was stated here by others, when we learn of our diseases our minds give all the power to the disease.

Edited by JibbyJedi

About 15 years ago I had a cocker spaniel named Honeygirl who suddenly developed
21 breast tumors. I took her to the vet just to see what he thought and if they were cancer.
He said that most of them were, and that she had approx. 3 months to live. Well I started
giving her one apricot kernel daily wrapped in cheese and within 2 weeks all the cancerous
tumors disappeared. The benign tumors remained. She lived approx. 3 more years.

When I took her back to the vet after telling him I would cure her, and which of coursed he
laughed when I first told him, he was besides himself not really knowing what to say. It was
so funny watching him squirm the way he did, and all I said to him was, "and see, you laughed
at me when I told you I would cure her, so now I wont tell you how I did it."

Needless to say he was kind of upset as you can imagine. He wanted to put the success story
on his vet care website. I didn't like the idea because the govy is not too keen on the idea of
apricot kernels, so I refused to say anything.

I also had two senior neighbors who had cancer. Both husband and wife. I even bought the AK's
for them. They started taking them, and when I asked them a week or so later if they were still
taking them, they said besides being so nasty tasting, their doctor advised them to stop taking
them and that I was crazy because they will not work.

About one month later the husband died, and one month later, his wife also died. Looks like the
doctor couldn't cure them either!

Mom, I too remember that study. I believe they conducted it on 60 or so children with lymphoma. They taught the children a form of self hypnosis. They were to visualize the pac man going through their bodies eating up all the cancer cells.  If my memory serves me correctly, they had something like a 80% cure rate.

The study peaked my interest causing me to use something similar on my daughter to cure her sinus headaches. We would visualize that she was a dolphin swimming through the ocean. I had her describe to me what she "saw" as she explored the ocean. Within minutes her headache would go away. The mind is so powerful!

2 people like this

My husband's oldest child went through med school at considerable expense and upon graduation owed 250K in student loans even though her parents contributed many thousands as well. It turns out that hospitals pay off these loans in exchange for a contract that binds the new doctor to their facility for 2 years or more. She must have known this in advance because her student loan money also went for living expenses and she didn't seem to be scrimping by....not exactly posh but always had money for travel and bought expensive designer goods. I suspect the school prepared her for her new station in life in addition to the nuts and bolts of medicine.

I avoid their get-togethers because they're too stressful and I know I'll drink too much and tell them how I really feel. :IBPlzqK:

2 people like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.