Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Talon

World Leaders Are Trained to Manipulate Their Audiences with Body Language

5 posts in this topic

[...]

This is merely the tip of the iceberg, and in addition to hand gestures, all manner of subtle body cues are used to assert psychological control over unwitting observers. As reported in Forbes, today’s leaders are being coached to ensure that their body language matches, or is “congruent” with, what they are saying. These gestures are most potent when delivered by the hands.

For example, when a speaker positions their hands palms up, they appear to be pleading and benign. When their palms are face down they are perceived as being more aggressive or authoritative. By simply alternating between these two gestures at key moments during speeches and interviews, a leader can affect the sub-conscious impression viewers have, dramatically affecting support for their cause or position.

These principals are described in greater detail by Psychology Professor Allan Pease, in the video below.

Coaching Leaders to Control Hearts & Minds

An entire industry has developed around teaching powerful individuals how to control opinion via body language and hand gesturing, and it isn’t just those who teach the effectiveness of body language who are reaping the rewards. The Pentagon has spent $300,000 every year since 2009 analyzing the body language of various world leaders, including Russian president Vladimir Putin. This, in itself, is an acknowledgement of how powerful body language is, and how important it can be in conveying messages. The military is using these observations to “get inside the mind” of various leaders, especially those they cannot have direct diplomatic ties with.

More than this, body language is being used as a technique to shape opinions across the globe. Regardless of your political persuasion, being aware of how our leaders use psychology against us is key to understanding the true intent of their message.

http://www.thedailysheeple.com/world-leaders-are-trained-to-manipulate-their-audiences-with-body-language_102015

I have some body language for USA leaders.

Extended middle fingers on each hand.

Think they might understand that body language?

SK

For those that say I bring nothing, my 'spot a beta' was week older, atleast, then when CNN brought it to the common person's attention. Yes, this is me tooting my own horn. See the curve? I'mma ahead of it ^.^

Are we both insomniacs Last Jedi?

You ever sleep?

Congratulations on the discovery.

I know you are ahead of that curve friend.

Keep digging up the truth.

Then scream it on the rooftops.

The truth will always be the truth.

SK

Are we both insomniacs Last Jedi?

You ever sleep?

Congratulations on the discovery.

I know you are ahead of that curve friend.

Keep digging up the truth.

Then scream it on the rooftops.

The truth will always be the truth.

SK

I sleep, but i keep it in rotation so i can remain unpredicatable. They say if knowledge is power, then to be unknown, is to be invinciable. As much as I enjoy the spotlight, I manage to stay streets ahead (Pierce Hawthorn) of even the best AI and predictive minds. It's a gift. 

Thank you for the kind words. I'm keeping my eyes open, but nothing is really jumping out at me right now. Everything is sticking to the script closer than a Hulk Hogan championship run in the 80s. In that, I'm kinda bored. But that's cool, because I know those reptile brains will get to their same old tricks, and so it's only a matter of time before they raise the curtain on the next show.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.