Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
daersoulkeeper

The North Pole Is Not Where / What they say it is

13 posts in this topic

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/92/1606_Mercator_Hondius_Map_of_the_Arctic_(First_Map_of_the_North_Pole)_-_Geographicus_-_NorthPole-mercator-1606.jpg

(NORTH POLE MERCATOR MAP MADE IN 1569)

the north pole is not what they say it is...

Mount sumeru which is the cause and location of magnetic north sits directly beneath polaris (the star that never moves).  The tours will take you to a spot just next to the entrance of the north pole (and fly you around the base of the mountains you see in the image above which blocks the entrance) which has 4 rivers that enter, one on each side.  The area inside is HIGHLY restricted...

see this map? see the white areas that are ice? see the areas which are not with the 4 rivers?

Ancient Buddhist, Vedic and Jain traditional cosmologies state that at the North Pole magnetic center of the Earth is a mountain of magnetite called Mount Meru (Or Sumeru...Sumerian?). The Puranic and Sumerian traditions also spoke of this “Mount Sumeru.” In Ancient Iran they spoke of Mount Hara Berezaiti with a celestial spring on its highest peak in the realm of the stars. In ancient Chinese writings there is Mount Khun-Lun with a bronze Pillar of Heaven at the summit where the immortals dwell. The Turkmen tribes of Southern Turkestan speak of a copper pillar that marks the “naval of the Earth.” The Mongols wrote of Mount Sumber or Sumer with the Zambu tree on its summit. The Buryats of Siberia talk of Mount Sumur with the North pole star fastened to its summit. The Egyptians wrote of the “Mound of the First Time” which was the first land to appear from the Waters and is the dwelling place of the High God, the source of light. The Muslims write of Qaf and Zoroastrians of Sogdiana wrote of Girnagar the world encircling mountains. The Navajos spoke of “encircled mountain” which was surrounded by four directional mountains. The Dogon tribe of Nigeria spoke of a cosmic pillar spanning 14 worlds which is the “roof-post of the house of the high god Amma.” The ancient Greek mythology tells of Mount Olympus the Home of the gods. The ancient German told of “Irminsul” a universal column which sustains everything. The Norse Edda spoke of Asgard, the burgh of the gods rising in the center of Midgard, the circular earth. The 14th century writings Inventio Fortunata by Nicholas de Linna and The Itinerium of Jacobus Cnoyen mention the magnetic mountain being so powerful that it pulled the nails right out of explorer’s boats! The encircling whirlpool and four directional rivers surrounding the mountain were said to change every 6 hours causing the tides, comparing them to the “breath of God” at the “naval of the Earth,” inhaling and exhaling the great seas. Even Gerhard Mercator, of the Mercator projection map we still use today, back in 1569 made a detailed map of the North Pole showing an Iron Mountain at the middle called “Mount Rupes Nigra” at the North Pole with four rivers extending outwards at right angles. Are we being lied to about what really exists at the magnetic North Pole?

to get a better idea of this watch this video, they have reproduced a disney land version of sumeru mountain in this video, which many believe is just legend but is actually located as the center mountain shown in the image above.  

you can see the outer skirts of this mountain they take you to at the 45 minute mark in this "north pole expedition tour" video...link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRRy6t5K3R4

if you look closely at the map the side of the mountain they take them to is the only side that has ice going all the way up to the shore.

2 people like this

The South and north Poles are myths.

They simply do not exist.

There are two openings at the upper and lower extremes of the Earth.

These openings lead to the inner earth or Pellucidar.

It is almost impossible to enter these vast openings by sea vessels of submarines.

The best mode is aircraft but even that is an iffy proposition.

Admiral Richard Byrd entered that hollow Earth region but caved in to secrecy.

When he uttered "Land of enchantment" he damn sure was not referring to ice!

The openings are where the North and South poles are shown to exist.

More lying propaganda.

One day I will tell you about Operation Highjump.

Yeah i will.

SK

If enough tin foil got together and kickstarted a plane, we could fly over for ourselves o.o Until they shoot us down. They know we know. 

Question for anyone that cares to answer. Is the hollow earth flat, or round? I'm just curious. If it's a firestarter, i'll drop it like it's hot o.o

If enough tin foil got together and kickstarted a plane, we could fly over for ourselves o.o Until they shoot us down. They know we know. 

Question for anyone that cares to answer. Is the hollow earth flat, or round? I'm just curious. If it's a firestarter, i'll drop it like it's hot o.o.

It can't be round.

Well, round can also refer to a circle, like a pizza.

Notice dsk's first map. It's round and sits in a square. In other words, earth is not the big blue marble Nasa shows us with their ridonkeylous images. If gravity were strong enough to  keep oceans sticking to a sphere, then we would likewise be stuck like glue to the ground. Butterflies couldn't fly if gravity were that powerful. Water must seek its own level (flat).

The North pole is magnetic. The South pole is the circumference of the circle.

The four corners, or pillars on that map, hmm.

It can't be round.

Notice dsk's first map. It's round and sits in a square. In other words, earth is not the big blue marble Nasa shows us with their ridonkeylous images. If gravity were strong enough to  keep oceans sticking to a sphere, then we would likewise be stuck like glue to the ground. Butterflies couldn't fly if gravity were that powerful. Water must seek its own level (flat).

Makes sense from the flat earth stuff I've read. I have two reasons I'm not sold on flat earth, even though I took all the arrows (down) I could on Reddit just to talk about it. Neutral, I was. Truely. But that only made both sides detest me. "Make up your mind!", they cried. I could only answer, "Once informed, I shall ^.^". See, all the info I got through childhood, sun centered solarsystem at the edge of a galaxy in a clusterfuck of a universe. But things made me question. Alot of that is probably already addressed in the flat earth thread you got gonig, but it's alot of pages, so forgive me, but there's no way I'm reading all that. For those there since early, I get it. It's realivant as a thread, but to a noob like me, it's reading 100 pages of posts. And we all know, for every quality post, there's someone's that makes ya go: http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/4670-know-thy-enemy/ Shep's pic, 5th down.

Total Tangent: If you let a thread run too long, you make it hard for new readers to join in. Much like comics in the 80s. Learn from the 80s. Reboot. o.o;

Also, between the stars and the moon, how does flat earth hold up?

This isn't the vid I was looking for. It works, but not as well as the one I was looking for. I posted it once to the Reddit, and haven't found it since. It dealt with stars and proof that observations of the north star, and what not. I'm not using this to debunk, I will say, Idk. I mean, I have the education to understand Globe Earth, but after studying enough, I am left to shrug and say, "I don't know". 

Last point, if the bottomless pit is located at the center of the earth, and this is a religious idea, then a globe makes since, as it has no bottom, only outer permeter.

Thank you for you time on this matter, and concidering not only what I've said, and what vid dude says, but for responding without insult. ^.^

Is that why Santa Clause never receives any of my mail?

Santa doesn't get mail anymore because Stan killed him, with the aid of Krampus.

It can't be round.

But keep in mind that gravity's pull is related to mass, so the butterfly experiences very little of it.

Edited by Challenger

It can't be round.

Isaiah 14:13 

King James 2000 Bible
For you have said in your heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the farthest sides of the north:

But keep in mind that gravity's pull is related to mass, so the butterfly experiences very little of it.

What grav neglected to mention is the centrifugal force of a spinning globe. If gravity were strong enough to hold water to the surface of the earth at the equator which is supposed to be rotating at 1000 mph, it would have to be so strong as to make people at higher or lower longitudes where there is significantly less centrifugal force have a hard time standing.

If I weigh 200 pounds on the equator, I will effectually weigh more and more as I or the butterfly travel north or south. It would be very easy to prove the earth is a globe simply by weighing a bowling ball or something at the equator and then weighing the same bowling ball in northern Greenland or southern Australia, there should be a significant difference.

Edited by GoodBees

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.