Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
LSDMTHC

When will we stop this?

8 posts in this topic

You know what i am talking about. This huge charade we are ALL apart of. We cant seem to escape it. It's a war both Spiritual and and we seem to be failing miserably. Sad thing is i think most of us like it, we wouldn't change it even if we had the power because we would be sacrificing too much. 

A lot of people fail to realize the complexity of our "reality" is a proof in its own that we are a part of something much MUCH bigger.

I am only 22 and with what has happened in 100 years i do not want to be a part of what happens in the next 100 years. 

-LsDmThC

1 person likes this

and i know we are all entitled to an opinion but when it comes down to it opinion does not matter and will amount to nothing. TRUTH is ALIVE 

This is the division isn't it? Those who seek salvation through technology and those who seek salvation through their Creator. Well as I look around technology sure isn't the savior. We have designed  enough tech to wipeout 10 civilization 's. Given our children and ourselves devices to live our lives by proxy instead of reality. Designed every luxurious item to have the best, while polluting ourselves and our planet. Yes young man I can see your point clearly as to why you want no part in what's about to come. Your intelligent, most can't see the destruction for the smoke from the wreckage. I hope the higher living truth you seek comes from the Father Of Truth's. 

That first sentence really put me back into perspective. i guess i get distracted and forget i am here for this reason. THANKS WHITE HORSE!

p.s you seem very wise 

You know what i am talking about. This huge charade we are ALL apart of. We cant seem to escape it. It's a war both Spiritual and and we seem to be failing miserably. Sad thing is i think most of us like it, we wouldn't change it even if we had the power because we would be sacrificing too much. 

A lot of people fail to realize the complexity of our "reality" is a proof in its own that we are a part of something much MUCH bigger.

I am only 22 and with what has happened in 100 years i do not want to be a part of what happens in the next 100 years. 

-LsDmThC

It's for the reasons that you stated that this facade will "continue" to go on.  It's been going on long before you & I, and it still persists till this day.  I believe most people are complacent and accepting of this false wicked system.  They're too comfortable to want to change it.  Therefore, we as mankind are just as wicked as that powerful minority that controls the world.  However, there is still a small semblance of hope.

Edited by McWest

It's for the reasons that you stated that this facade will "continue" to go on.  It's been going on long before you & I, and it still persists till this day.  I believe most people are complacent and accepting of this false wicked system.  They're too comfortable to want to change it.  Therefore, we as mankind are just as wicked as that powerful minority that controls the world.  However, there is still a small semblance of hope.

Mcwest, I completely agree with you. its just too bad t is this way...........................................................

Mcwest, I completely agree with you. its just too bad t is this way...........................................................

Indeed it is LSDMTHC.  Like anything in this life, we must first understand the situation.  I'm not sure if the masses are aware of the situation, or if they simply choose to not address it?  I can't speak for everyone.  Though I do feel that anyone whom considers themselves "good" must be thinking these same thoughts.  

That first sentence really put me back into perspective. i guess i get distracted and forget i am here for this reason. THANKS WHITE HORSE!

p.s you seem very wise

We like everything in creation have purpose. Your opening thoughts on this thread tell me you have a purpose. You I and a many others don't want any part of the evil being perpetuated on us. When you feel like there's nothing you can do, go help a fellow human who is suffering  more than yourself, it works. You can't fight evil with evil, you also can't fight evil with selfish intention, but if you fight evil with good for the betterment of others it blesses both. Hang in there, we don't have to win, the battles already been won, we just have to survive with our souls intact through faith. 

I'm not wise, the wisdom is from God. I look down at what my fingers type sometimes and know that it came through me, not from me.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.