Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Boko Haram and ISIS working together to smuggle nuke to U.S. mainland

26 posts in this topic

I'm not going to copy and paste links here, just going to tell you what I think about a bunch of research I have done. The latest fear mongering is Boko Haram as our new terrorist organization that we are to fear and spend money to eradicate. (We are sending drones and troops to Cameroon to fight them now.) 

But this is more troubling. It seems that ISIS is now in cahoots with Boko Haram and are working together to smuggle a nuke into the U.S.  This nuke is supposed to be purchased from corrupt Pakistani officials.  Then it will be moved through Europe, across the sea to Central America and then by land through Mexico and moved into the U.S. through a tunnel. They are supposed to be using existing drug smuggling routes to accomplish this. 

Judicial Watch exposed supposed ISIS camps in Mexico and in Texas, Congressmen have come forward and say that there is enough evidence to prove this as fact. Judicial Watch was vilified and totally smeared because of their expose and a meeting was called in Mexico with FBI etal and they denied it was true. But who calls a meeting just to deny something like that? 

I've seen nothing in the news that's being done to prevent this from happening, only stories over several months time that indicate this is how it's going to go. 

Just wanted to put this out there in case it happens you will know that our officials have known about this for MONTHS! 

Edited by Cinnamon
1 person likes this

Personally, I think our government is planting the weapons themselves, and planting the "leaks" so there will be a convenient scapegoat when the time comes to detonate them.

The attack will happen from "illegal immigrants" which will enable totalitarian controls from either the Republicans or Democrats.

Not surprising, since Boka Haram *renamed* itself, back in April, to "Islamic State’s West African Province". :ph34r:

With the refugees coming in and with the ISIS supposed to be in 15 states and the FBI only monitoring this and not arresting these people! I feel that we are ripe for many false flag ops that will have the public clamoring for martial law!  They will work in 3 to 5 man teams in 15 places at once. 71 of them in total. The elite have warned us! 

1 person likes this

Does anyone wonder what the "nuclear secrets" are?

I used to think it was the critical mass number for a sustained chain reaction, but you can find that in libraries today and in science text books.

So what are the nuclear secrets I wonder?

I'm not going to copy and paste links here, just going to tell you what I think about a bunch of research I have done. The latest fear mongering is Boko Haram as our new terrorist organization that we are to fear and spend money to eradicate. (We are sending drones and troops to Cameroon to fight them now.) 

But this is more troubling. It seems that ISIS is now in cahoots with Boko Haram and are working together to smuggle a nuke into the U.S.  This nuke is supposed to be purchased from corrupt Pakistani officials.  Then it will be moved through Europe, across the sea to Central America and then by land through Mexico and moved into the U.S. through a tunnel. They are supposed to be using existing drug smuggling routes to accomplish this. 

Judicial Watch exposed supposed ISIS camps in Mexico and in Texas, Congressmen have come forward and say that there is enough evidence to prove this as fact. Judicial Watch was vilified and totally smeared because of their expose and a meeting was called in Mexico with FBI etal and they denied it was true. But who calls a meeting just to deny something like that? 

I've seen nothing in the news that's being done to prevent this from happening, only stories over several months time that indicate this is how it's going to go. 

Just wanted to put this out there in case it happens you will know that our officials have known about this for MONTHS! 

They will DO nothing to prevent it, they WANT it to happen so they can completely dissolve America permanently.

Does anyone wonder what the "nuclear secrets" are?

I used to think it was the critical mass number for a sustained chain reaction, but you can find that in libraries today and in science text books.

So what are the nuclear secrets I wonder?

The creation, handling and machining of Plutonium.

The creation, handling and machining of Plutonium.

It could be. We know a lot about that today. The UK royal family control 80% of known uranium sources across the globe as I understand it.

Have you heard of a Phd Physicist called Bruce Cathie?

He had an interesting take on Nuclear weapons and their detonation. He created Sun charts back in the day showing the correlation between Nuclear detonations and the Sun and had some very interesting theories.

It could be. We know a lot about that today. The UK royal family control 80% of known uranium sources across the globe as I understand it.

Have you heard of a Phd Physicist called Bruce Cathie?

He had an interesting take on Nuclear weapons and their detonation. He created Sun charts back in the day showing the correlation between Nuclear detonations and the Sun and had some very interesting theories.

The name didn't ring a bell, so I looked at some of his book synopses.
Are you of the opinion that there are actual secrets not related to first-world techniques?

By that, I mean the mining, chemistry, electronics/timing, precision machining, safety and cost. Etc.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.