Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WhiteHorse

Three plasma filaments lift off in a short time.

8 posts in this topic

I have sometimes thought if we don't have enough of these hit us from time to time the earth might not get charged up enough to stop larger ones.

I am a subscriber to the Electric universe theory in which electromagnetic forces are the most dominate forces, a billion trillion times stronger than gravity (which I also believe doesn't exist as proposed. I am sure it is electrostatic force caused by resonance in sync/phase with each other which is the cause of all attractive forces as proposed by Tesla and Keely because the formula for Electrostatic attraction is the same as that of Gravitational attraction).

Given this theory we see the planets are charged bodies in motion. Every charged body in motion produces magnetic fields and every magnetic field in motion causes electric fields. This suggests the Sun is not a Nuclear furnace at all but is in fact a plasma arc generated by the planets in motion which in turn are "sucked" along by the motion of the Sun. This is backed by the knowledge the surface of the Sun is only about 6K Celsius but further out it increased to millions of degree under the force of electromagnetic friction (all heat produced by friction is the result of "rubbing" electromagnetic fields against each other as every piece of matter is comprise of electromagnetic feilds).

If we were hit by a solar event it causes a reaction in electromagnetic fields as they are altered (this is already happening on the smaller scale as scientists have discovered "portals" of electromagnetism connect and disconnect between the earth and the Sun approximately every 8 minutes.). In theory they strengthen the Earth's magnetosphere upon contact.

Agree, GuitarDoc. EU is the likely best understanding of the universe. I think Ken Wheeler would call gravity a "coherent" expression of the aether.

Sorry about leaving y'all hanging on this one but I have a timer on my net for my children. 

All three filaments lifted in a short amount of time, never seen three peel off this fast. For the past two weeks the solar wind has pounded the magnetosphere, geomagnetic storms every day. Here in north central Texas it's been like a microwave oven for those two weeks.  There is no conformation because the imagery is not in to see if the filaments were earth directed and therefore geoeffective. 

Here you go!

Aurora All Over the Globe & New Flares on the Horizon: Solar Storm Forecast 10-14-2015

Unless there is something I have missed,  there is nothing to worry about at the moment, but that could change at any time. Mother nature has a mind of her own. She rattles our planet and throws things at us from space. She's not in a bad mood today, at least not yet.

Unless there is something I have missed,  there is nothing to worry about at the moment, but that could change at any time. Mother nature has a mind of her own. She rattles our planet and throws things at us from space. She's not in a bad mood today, at least not yet.

there is video of the lifts but no lasco video of the direction, and still no video

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.