Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Talon

The Most Mysterious Star in Our Galaxy

22 posts in this topic

Astronomers have spotted a strange mess of objects whirling around a distant star. Scientists who search for extraterrestrial civilizations are scrambling to get a closer look.

The Atlantic:

When I spoke to Boyajian on the phone, she explained that her recent paper only reviews “natural” scenarios. “But,” she said, there were “other scenarios” she was considering.

Jason Wright, an astronomer from Penn State University, is set to publish an alternative interpretation of the light pattern. SETI researchers have long suggested that we might be able to detect distant extraterrestrial civilizations, by looking for enormous technological artifacts orbiting other stars. Wright and his co-authors say the unusual star’s light pattern is consistent with a “swarm of megastructures,” perhaps stellar-light collectors, technology designed to catch energy from the star.

“When [Boyajian] showed me the data, I was fascinated by how crazy it looked,” Wright told me. “Aliens should always be the very last hypothesis you consider, but this looked like something you would expect an alien civilization to build.”

Edited by Talon

The Atlantic:

When I spoke to Boyajian on the phone, she explained that her recent paper only reviews “natural” scenarios. “But,” she said, there were “other scenarios” she was considering.

Jason Wright, an astronomer from Penn State University, is set to publish an alternative interpretation of the light pattern. SETI researchers have long suggested that we might be able to detect distant extraterrestrial civilizations, by looking for enormous technological artifacts orbiting other stars. Wright and his co-authors say the unusual star’s light pattern is consistent with a “swarm of megastructures,” perhaps stellar-light collectors, technology designed to catch energy from the star.

“When [Boyajian] showed me the data, I was fascinated by how crazy it looked,” Wright told me. “Aliens should always be the very last hypothesis you consider, but this looked like something you would expect an alien civilization to build.”

As long as Never Address Serious Allegations (NASA) is not involved I am in.

I would not believe a word from those lying murdering hypocrites.

Universe far more mysterious than human mind can comprehend.

Continue to watch the skies.

And seek the truth.

SK

Another "discovery" geared towards human conditioning of extra terrestrial life. Seems more and more of these discoveries are being made in shorter and shorter periods of time. Water on Mars, geological formations (some possibly formed by liquid water) on Pluto and numerous other discoveries which guide the psyche to lean towards to possibility of life off planet.

Disclosure is coming soon. Not full disclosure, but some form will happen in the very near future. 

2 people like this

Another "discovery" geared towards human conditioning of extra terrestrial life. Seems more and more of these discoveries are being made in shorter and shorter periods of time. Water on Mars, geological formations (some possibly formed by liquid water) on Pluto and numerous other discoveries which guide the psyche to lean towards to possibility of life off planet.

Disclosure is coming soon. Not full disclosure, but some form will happen in the very near future. 

What if they tell everyone we all have to get on ships to escape to a new planet, only to be killed? The two required elements are that people believe suitable planets exist, and that earth is in danger.

The Most Mysterious Star in Our Galaxy

Is you !

You ever think about what could be, fact

You may not be native to this PLANET !

Edited by CSB

What if they tell everyone we all have to get on ships to escape to a new planet, only to be killed? The two required elements are that people believe suitable planets exist, and that earth is in danger.

The amount of money it would cost to build enough ships to be able to hold a few billion people, only to destroy them with the passengers still inside, wouldn't be very economical...

A bioweapon for which they already have the cure can be done in lab for pennies on the dollar in comparison. 

Suitable planets DO exist and the earth IS in danger. IMO, those who are endangering the earth need the labor force, so shipping us off or mass genocide probably isn't going to happen anytime soon. At least not until we've exhausted the resources and wealth this planet can provide.. THEN it'll be time to ship the slaves and start from scratch

The amount of money it would cost to build enough ships to be able to hold a few billion people, only to destroy them with the passengers still inside, wouldn't be very economical...

A bioweapon for which they already have the cure can be done in lab for pennies on the dollar in comparison. 

Suitable planets DO exist and the earth IS in danger. IMO, those who are endangering the earth need the labor force, so shipping us off or mass genocide probably isn't going to happen anytime soon. At least not until we've exhausted the resources and wealth this planet can provide.. THEN it'll be time to ship the slaves and start from scratch

All good points. But some counter points to consider:

1. TPTB are psychopaths, and money is no object.

2. There's going to be robots to do the menial work, so all they'd need people for is perverse entertainment and sacrifices.

All good points. But some counter points to consider:

1. TPTB are psychopaths, and money is no object.

2. There's going to be robots to do the menial work, so all they'd need people for is perverse entertainment and sacrifices.

To them, money is the ONLY object, albeit paper currency bares little importance. As for entertainment and sacrifices, even though I'm sure it happens in the upper echelon, I don't think they need billions of people for that purpose. They probably have a breeding stock in captivity somewhere and do the occasional abduction ;)

To them, money is the ONLY object, albeit paper currency bares little importance. As for entertainment and sacrifices, even though I'm sure it happens in the upper echelon, I don't think they need billions of people for that purpose. They probably have a breeding stock in captivity somewhere and do the occasional abduction ;)

Yes, the population wouldn't have to be large to serve their macabre purposes.  But it's really the power money buys that they crave, and they can buy all they want because they have all the money.

This is my take too.

The idea itself is intriguing to my mind, something we can look to do ourselves.   The scale of it (if it is what is theorised) must me huge!

Its probably just seed planting, and they'll back track to something like ... planetoid with a weird orbit, but that they are willing to put it out there, priceless. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.