Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Talon

DOJ Creates New Position to Target “Anti-Government Views”

5 posts in this topic

“Americans motivated by anti-government views and racist ideologies” will be the focus of a new Department of Justice position, John Carlin told a George Washington University crowd today.

The Associated Press reports:

The Justice Department is creating a new position to coordinate investigations into violent homegrown extremism, a department official said Wednesday.

Assistant Attorney General John Carlin, head of the department’s national security division, said that while the international terror threat occupies the public attention, federal officials remain just as concerned about the prospect of violence from Americans motivated by anti-government views and racist ideologies.

“We need to make sure we have the mechanisms in place so that we can continue to remain just as focused on the domestic terrorism threat while addressing the international terrorism threat,” Carlin said in a question-and-answer session after a George Washington University speech.

The new “Domestic Terrorism Council” will work with US attorneys nationwide “to identify trends that can be used to help shape a national strategy.”

The new bureaucracy, I mean Council, should not be confused with another new department created by Eric Holder: DOJ’s Domestic Terrorism Task Force which also focuses on “anti-government extremism.

http://www.activistpost.com/2015/10/doj-creates-new-position-to-target-anti-government-views.html

“Americans motivated by anti-government views and racist ideologies” will be the focus of a new Department of Justice position, John Carlin told a George Washington University crowd today.

The Associated Press reports:

The new “Domestic Terrorism Council” will work with US attorneys nationwide “to identify trends that can be used to help shape a national strategy.”

The new bureaucracy, I mean Council, should not be confused with another new department created by Eric Holder: DOJ’s Domestic Terrorism Task Force which also focuses on “anti-government extremism.

http://www.activistpost.com/2015/10/doj-creates-new-position-to-target-anti-government-views.html

Violent homegrown extremism huh?

Where do I sign up?

Injustice department?

Home of domestic false flags like Sandy Hoax, Aurora Theater, Boston Smoke Bombing and other such orchestrated events.

Talk about the real enemy within!

SK

Perhaps if governments were not powerhungry, lying manipulating scum the people would not feel " upset" with them. The real homegrown terrorists are in fact the governments themselves. They expect us to be loyal and respectful of them but how do you respect people like them when they carry on as braindead people. I have more respect for the shit on the underside of my boot.

1 person likes this

Perhaps if governments were not powerhungry, lying manipulating scum the people would not feel " upset" with them. The real homegrown terrorists are in fact the governments themselves. They expect us to be loyal and respectful of them but how do you respect people like them when they carry on as braindead people. I have more respect for the shit on the underside of my boot.

The federal government is the true enemy!

All this outside terrorism shet is smoke and mirrors.

Terrorists aka refugees are nothing but invaders.

Anyone see that shet about fainting preggy refugee?

Had not slept for weeks.

Looked healthy for a pregger though.

Clothes sure did look factory fresh too.

I digress.

Nothing But Crap (NBC) tracked down now unpregnant woman.

Showed baby which was not anywhere near one mere weeks old.

Born in Germany.

Named that baby Freedom in what is a script overkill.

How do I feel?

Had to throw up!

Total bullshet propaganda!

SK

Now, which one is the communist country? America has more presentation finesse, I agree.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.