Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lucy Barnable

Migrants sue Berlin’s main refugee center for delays to welfare handouts

10 posts in this topic

After weeks of waiting to get registered with Berlin authorities, a group of refugees and migrants have sued Berlin’s main refugee center for failing to grant their asylum benefits on time, which they were promised when Germany took them in.

The temporary injunction filed at the Berlin Social Court seeks the immediate disbursement of payments and benefits by the State Office of Health and Welfare (LaGeSo). The group of some 20 asylum seekers is also urging the government to immediately speed up the procedure for processing urgent applications.

The applicants claim that they had not been registered yet, despite weeks of waiting in front of the LaGeSo office to receive money for living expenses. Many spend weeks camping out on the streets trying to make the ends meet, as night-time temperatures in the city fall to 0 degrees Celsius (32 degrees Fahrenheit). Until their papers are processed, the refugees have no access to government refugee shelters or benefits.
-----
The lawsuit was welcomed by humanitarian NGO "Moabit hilft!" that criticized LaGeSo for their slow work. According to the NGO up to 500 people line up per day to get registered.
-----
LaGeSo claims that their staff are completely overloaded and have only managed to process about 350 cases per day, from some 2,000 people that line up every day.

https://www.rt.com/news/318709-migrants-lawsuit-berlin-center/

561ef86fc46188796e8b45fc.jpg

What in world did they expect?
Hundreds of thousands rush into the country and they want their free stuff NOW.

Gimme gimmes never get, they not mature enuf to show manners yet.  Ungrateful fucksticks

Ungrateful and filthy!

Migrants Dump Garbage from their Balconies : Augsburg Asylum Center, Germany

I know you know I am not cruel Lucy.

So take this the right way please.

When these bastard oxygen waste terrorist invaders complain about such things they should be invited en masse.

Assemble them all together in large shower-like structures where their problems will be resolved.

Permanently!

BTW Lucy did you see that fairy tale propaganda piece on preggy refugee?

What a laugher!

Meditate peacefully.

SK

I know you know I am not cruel Lucy.

So take this the right way please.

When these bastard oxygen waste terrorist invaders complain about such things they should be invited en masse.

Assemble them all together in large shower-like structures where their problems will be resolved.

Permanently!

BTW Lucy did you see that fairy tale propaganda piece on preggy refugee?

What a laugher!

Meditate peacefully.

SK

No I didn't see it. Is it this one?

Pregnant Refugee Who Collapsed From Tear Gas Shares New Joy | NBC Nightly News
Published on Oct 13, 2015

She collapsed before our cameras after being tear-gassed on the Serbian border, but now shares her journey to Germany with NBC’s Richard Engel and news of a baby boy.

No I didn't see it. Is it this one?

Pregnant Refugee Who Collapsed From Tear Gas Shares New Joy | NBC Nightly News
Published on Oct 13, 2015

She collapsed before our cameras after being tear-gassed on the Serbian border, but now shares her journey to Germany with NBC’s Richard Engel and news of a baby boy.

:vFpL81r:

:vFpL81r:

Pathetic. She practically "collapsed" right on top of him.
I couldn't help but notice all the garbage, including cigarette butts, on the ground.

Did you buy the stage act Lucy?

Baby Freedom.

Passing out Mom.

German gratitude.

Propaganda Ministry worked overtime on this one!

Thanks for friendship.

Always.

SK

After weeks of waiting to get registered with Berlin authorities, a group of refugees and migrants have sued Berlin’s main refugee center for failing to grant their asylum benefits on time, which they were promised when Germany took them in.

The temporary injunction filed at the Berlin Social Court seeks the immediate disbursement of payments and benefits by the State Office of Health and Welfare (LaGeSo). The group of some 20 asylum seekers is also urging the government to immediately speed up the procedure for processing urgent applications.

The applicants claim that they had not been registered yet, despite weeks of waiting in front of the LaGeSo office to receive money for living expenses. Many spend weeks camping out on the streets trying to make the ends meet, as night-time temperatures in the city fall to 0 degrees Celsius (32 degrees Fahrenheit). Until their papers are processed, the refugees have no access to government refugee shelters or benefits.
-----
The lawsuit was welcomed by humanitarian NGO "Moabit hilft!" that criticized LaGeSo for their slow work. According to the NGO up to 500 people line up per day to get registered.
-----
LaGeSo claims that their staff are completely overloaded and have only managed to process about 350 cases per day, from some 2,000 people that line up every day.

https://www.rt.com/news/318709-migrants-lawsuit-berlin-center/

561ef86fc46188796e8b45fc.jpg

What in world did they expect?
Hundreds of thousands rush into the country and they want their free stuff NOW.

ROTFLMAO! Just wait til they get to the States in numbers! I can just see Rev Al & fiends taking their "cases" to court... AAAagh!

ROTFLMAO! Just wait til they get to the States in numbers! I can just see Rev Al & fiends taking their "cases" to court... AAAagh!

Dear Lord, you're right. smh, that's just what we needed, more congestion in the justice system e.e

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.