Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Get of jail free card (a new trick)

4 posts in this topic

I was listening to my scanner yesterday, a call went out to go to a local motel (a real dump) to arrest a homeless woman who was shoplifting at Walmart.

the responding officer said " No way!, you get someone else, I'm not going in that room or near her!"

other officers responded similar, saying call the Health dept. or the hospital.

dispatcher replied, they said they aren't coming out for this! Should I try animal control?

response was call the chief and see what he says.

it turns out that the woman has scaibies (pig lice) and in a little town word travels fast. And she is being treated as if she has Ebola. 

So so I have a new trick for my book. 

If stopped by a cop for some little thing, all one needs to do is act itchy. And when he asks what's up, why are you nervous? Simply say I've got scaibies sir. Can you help me ? 

During a big flu scare I pulled a fake coughing spell to dodge an encounter and it worked like a charm! 

I am an " artful dodger" aren't I? LMAO!

Edited by Radio
Speling

I was listening to my scanner yesterday, a call went out to go to a local motel (a real dump) to arrest a homeless woman who was shoplifting at Walmart.

the responding officer said " No way!, you get someone else, I'm not going in that room or near her!"

other officers responded similar, saying call the Health dept. or the hospital.

dispatcher replied, they said they aren't coming out for this! Should I try animal control?

response was call the chief and see what he says.

it turns out that the woman has scaibies (pig lice) and in a little town word travels fast. And she is being treated as if she has Ebola. 

So so I have a new trick for my book. 

If stopped by a cop for some little thing, all one needs to do is act itchy. And when he asks what's up, why are you nervous? Simply say I've got scaibies sir. Can you help me ? 

During a big flu scare I pulled a fake coughing spell to dodge an encounter and it worked like a charm! 

I am an " artful dodger" aren't I? LMAO!

I am laughing at your post.

Brought smile to my face.

I guess even gloves do not do the trick sometimes.

If I even tried the cough scam with my luck I would be put under the jailhouse!

Glad it worked out positive for you.

Thanks again for the well received post.

SK

If I was to try it I would probably just look shifty and nervous. Leading to more hassle from the police.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.