Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GoodBees

MIND CONTROL THROUGH DELUSION OF CHOICE

114 posts in this topic

I try to "use their delusions" to help them see the reality of things.  Sometimes it's so absurd all you have to do is say what they believe out loud to them & they realize how retarded they've been, most won't let me wake them up though, they like being asleep.  Like Sypher in The Matrix, they want to know nothing, prefer blissful ignorance over truth that isn't pleasing to their narrow perceptions of reality.  I personally can't enjoy anything I find to be bullshit no mater how much I want it to be real.

http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/flat/rounwrld.jpg

1 person likes this

Who's to say that reprogramming is not taking place right now, turning sound truth and doctrine of our parents into a delusional construct. Who's to say that digital media is not the most easily manipulated source of information available to us today. Right now millions of people are sitting in front of their computers reading info, watching videos, playing games  and don't even realize their entertainment is full of complex algorithms that invade the critical thinking centers of their brains. It's no coincidence that the illunitics  created the CIA and grabbed power of all intelligence being presented to John Q. Public. Every bit of information available through the spider web is not a credible source anymore. Our history is being rewritten and submitted to us re-digitized, along with the preprogrammed suggestions questioning  it's truth. One example I can give,though there are many, is video games. There  are programs that mimic the pleasure/reward receptors in the brain through certain wave patterns, cleverly tucked into the game. As a child plays the game he is distracted with the task at hand and the flicker rate of the screen lulls his subconscious mind into an alpha state, ready for malicious download. But there is even a more sinister part of the programm, addictive part. While the pleasure/ reward center of the brain is being bombarded with waves that mimic drugs the dopamine receptors gorge themselves, after all the chemicals in drugs are converted and relayed through electrical impulses from neurons. Now the child is hooked on the electronic stimulation and sits for hours in front of a screen being programmed. In China they have boot camps to help get the addicted kids off the electronic drug. 

I read this on a profile;

if you think you can't be deceived you already are 

1 person likes this

On 10/14/2015, 7:47:41, JibbyJedi said:

I try to "use their delusions" to help them see the reality of things.  Sometimes it's so absurd all you have to do is say what they believe out loud to them & they realize how retarded they've been, most won't let me wake them up though, they like being asleep.  Like Sypher in The Matrix, they want to know nothing, prefer blissful ignorance over truth that isn't pleasing to their narrow perceptions of reality.  I personally can't enjoy anything I find to be bullshit no mater how much I want it to be real.

http://www.lhup.edu/~dsimanek/flat/rounwrld.jpg

Funny you should say that, the first time I began to doubt my religious beliefs was after a friend of mine asked me what it was all about. This was the first time that I had attempted to explain my beliefs out loud or at all and as the words came out of my mouth, I realized how stupid it all really sounded. It still took me a few years after that thought before I was able to bypass the security protocols of fear that are intentionally built into it.

On 10/14/2015, 8:44:30, YourMom2 said:

Good point. I never really thought of the literal meaning of the word disillusioned.

Who's to say that reprogramming is not taking place right now, turning sound truth and doctrine of our parents into a delusional construct. Who's to say that digital media is not the most easily manipulated source of information available to us today. Right now millions of people are sitting in front of their computers reading info, watching videos, playing games  and don't even realize their entertainment is full of complex algorithms that invade the critical thinking centers of their brains. It's no coincidence that the illunitics  created the CIA and grabbed power of all intelligence being presented to John Q. Public. Every bit of information available through the spider web is not a credible source anymore. Our history is being rewritten and submitted to us re-digitized, along with the preprogrammed suggestions questioning  it's truth. One example I can give,though there are many, is video games. There  are programs that mimic the pleasure/reward receptors in the brain through certain wave patterns, cleverly tucked into the game. As a child plays the game he is distracted with the task at hand and the flicker rate of the screen lulls his subconscious mind into an alpha state, ready for malicious download. But there is even a more sinister part of the programm, addictive part. While the pleasure/ reward center of the brain is being bombarded with waves that mimic drugs the dopamine receptors gorge themselves, after all the chemicals in drugs are converted and relayed through electrical impulses from neurons. Now the child is hooked on the electronic stimulation and sits for hours in front of a screen being programmed. In China they have boot camps to help get the addicted kids off the electronic drug. 

I read this on a profile;

if you think you can't be deceived you already are 

If you had read the bible you would know that Christianity is a delusional construct. You can not adhere to the bible and be a Christian. Plain and simple. The bible does not even agree with itself. Christianity is a conspiracy against the bible.

Do you really believe the end has been nigh for the last 2000 years as Paul said?

Edited by GoodBees

If you had read the bible you would know that Christianity is a delusional construct. You can not adhere to the bible and be a Christian. Plain and simple. The bible does not even agree with itself. Christianity is a conspiracy against the bible.

I read the Bible and before you blast me with all your copy and paste spider web info on how you came to your delusional construct, save yourself some time, I've already seen your tactic. Could it be that your delusional construct on Jesus Christ and the Bible is a product of your thought process being hijacked and manipulated. I and a great many others don't share your delusion, of course our conclusions are based spiritually and from a source that is proven to be authentic. Trying to prove something false that you don't believe in with regurgitated info from the spiders web seems like a beating to me. Oh well God gave you a choice and free will, carry on. 

1 person likes this

Propaganda is a powerful tool.

There is no news media in USA.

Only Propaganda Ministry.

Flooded daily with suggestive commands.

What to watch.

How to think.

Items to buy.

The boob tube is the Manchurian Candidate silent programmer.

Brainwashing on a scale never seen before on this planet.

German propagandists were good but they were amateurs compared to the present.

Americans will probably allow a candidate who should be in jail to serve as president.

This country already allowed a thing from Kenya to sit on the White House toilet for two terms.

America gets what it deserves I guess.

Too bad no true Patriots have survived.

SK

I read the Bible and before you blast me with all your copy and paste spider web info on how you came to your delusional construct, save yourself some time, I've already seen your tactic. Could it be that your delusional construct on Jesus Christ and the Bible is a product of your thought process being hijacked and manipulated. I and a great many others don't share your delusion, of course our conclusions are based spiritually and from a source that is proven to be authentic. Trying to prove something false that you don't believe in with regurgitated info from the spiders web seems like a beating to me. Oh well God gave you a choice and free will, carry on. 

Please answer this question.

Do you really believe the end has been nigh for the last 2000 years as Paul said?

Propaganda is a powerful tool.

There is no news media in USA.

Only Propaganda Ministry.

Flooded daily with suggestive commands.

What to watch.

How to think.

Items to buy.

The boob tube is the Manchurian Candidate silent programmer.

Brainwashing on a scale never seen before on this planet.

German propagandists were good but they were amateurs compared to the present.

Americans will probably allow a candidate who should be in jail to serve as president.

This country already allowed a thing from Kenya to sit on the White House toilet for two terms.

America gets what it deserves I guess.

Too bad no true Patriots have survived.

SK

I agree about the tv. perhaps there is something to the"image of the beast" in the bible.

I don't believe the Germans needed a propagandist though, unless you are counting propagating the truth?

It was the Bolshevik Jews in Russia under Lenin that mastered the art of propagating lies.

Everyone else learned from them.

Edited by GoodBees

In the schools I was raised in they used to try and break everything down into 2 choices only and opposites.

I often review my primary education and what they did to us as kids. Very rarely do anything boil down to two choices only, but that is how they tried to program us to think. It closes off possibilities. 70% of what they taught was incorrect. I spent many years fixing that, only after I got clued up. It worried me most people didn't realize what they had been taught wasn't fully correct.

Schools are programming centres where people are taught to conform and submit to authority. If you do not they put you through "the process" where you are demonized effectively to yourself (insert negative programming so the individual who thinks independently will self defeat due to inserted negative programming) and if you continue to resist conforming you are booted out.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.