Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
roadtoad2

Mary Todd killed Lincoln

4 posts in this topic

Whatever the official story is.... the opposite is likely the truth.  Apply that formula to everything you think you know, and you'll live 1000 years most likely.

Lincoln, the movie, was the most boring, longest, skull numbing, life wasting piece of crap I've ever watched.   My head went numb after the 7th hour of it I think, my eyes started to go concave, all the cancer cells inside me also couldn't stand it and committed suicide after the 10th hour thru that film. 

If reincarnation exists, I will ask not to be sent to any planet that possesses a copy of the film Lincoln.  If I had a time machine, I'd go back and shoot myself before I watched it just to cause a universal paradox & spare everyone who endured it during that original time line. 

Completely unnecessary rant, but it had to get out of my head, lol.

1 person likes this

Whatever the official story is.... the opposite is likely the truth.  Apply that formula to everything you think you know, and you'll live 1000 years most likely.

Lincoln, the movie, was the most boring, longest, skull numbing, life wasting piece of crap I've ever watched.   My head went numb after the 7th hour of it I think, my eyes started to go concave, all the cancer cells inside me also couldn't stand it and committed suicide after the 10th hour thru that film. 

If reincarnation exists, I will ask not to be sent to any planet that possesses a copy of the film Lincoln.  If I had a time machine, I'd go back and shoot myself before I watched it just to cause a universal paradox & spare everyone who endured it during that original time line. 

Completely unnecessary rant, but it had to get out of my head, lol.

:lulz1:

I could probably agree with this theory.

Recently, a new hypothesis has arisen accusing Jackie O in the assassination of Kennedy. As most of you may know there are unsettling coincides between Lincoln and Kennedy. For example Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy and Kennedy 's secretary was named Lincoln.

Supposedly Lincoln was shot in a theater and his assailant was discovered in a warehouse. Kennedy's assailant took aim from a warehouse and was later apprehended in a theater.

This new wife assassin theory is interesting. http://www.buzzfeed.com/briangalindo/10-weird-coincidences-between-abraham-lincoln-and-john-f-ken#.wiyllG7ZwZ

Thanks Op.

Edited by Team Uzi

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.