Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Climate change to blame for ISIS!?!?!?

14 posts in this topic

It wasn't bad foreign policy that made ISIS. Wasn't intelligence building their own boogy man either. It was mother nature. >.> 

It will only be climate change when we kick the poop out of his chair. 

Is climate change also responsible for man evolving from apes? 

They use all this crap like a race card.

Race card use it wherever Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners' Club are accepted. 

Liberals are always trying to get a counterfeit pass.

We it's possible I mean higher than normal temperature added to a towel wrapped tightly about the skull could cause insanity and lack of morals from the loss of circulation and overheating of the brain.:chuckle:

1 person likes this

Climate change, global warming thats what brought this on? Wow for a minute i thought it was maybe the world leaders thank goodness its not.  I feel safer now knowing winter is only a few weeks away. Colder temperatures should keep them out of Canada

0bama's "hope and change" will just somehow blend into (conveniently) Climate change. 

Edited by counterintelligence

OK everyone, just when you thought things couldn't get more ridiculous, they trotted Susan Rice again. To explain that CLIMATE CHANGE is to blame for ISIS and the entire middle east, refugee issue.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/13/susan-rice-blames-climate-change-conflict-syria/

AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGH, can this possibly get more mindbogglingly insane?!?!!?

:sor:

I guess going to the source and seeing unedited speech is too difficult? or is it more fun to copy propaganda? 

I guess going to the source and seeing unedited speech is too difficult? or is it more fun to copy propaganda? 

You are on your game Reg.

Congratulations.

SK

:sleep:

Gotta love how they play the blame game and never blame themselves. :lIRYar3:

happy friday! 

Well, get with the program: It's either Putin's fault, Climate Change's fault, China's fault, Conspiricy Theorist's fault, the fault of Guns, Conservative's fault, Pasteurised Milk's fault, No-vaxer's fault, the Internet's fault or even that "Pet Rock" stuff's fault.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.