Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

“Men in Women’s Bathroom Bill” Must be Defeated in Houston: Devastating [Video] First Look HERE

32 posts in this topic

“Men in Women’s Bathroom Bill” Must be Defeated in Houston: Devastating First Look HERE

Joe For America — October 13, 2015

Read more at http://joeforamerica.com/2015/10/men-in-womens-bathroom-bill-must-be-defeated-in-houston-devastating-video-first-look-here/

It’s hard to get most Americans to agree on most anything and while that’s part of what makes us the great nation we are – there is an evil before us which all parents and citizens of Houston should unite against.  We are urging Houstonians of every flavor to vote against Mayor Parker’s ordinance in the November 3rd city elections, because it would force our wives and daughters to share women’s restrooms, girls dressing rooms and locker-rooms and showers with men.

sounds like an open pedophile to me.bad enuf the dam muslims pusing their crap on us but now the gays pushing it too? YES houston you do have a problem. immorality at its finest

“Men in Women’s Bathroom Bill” Must be Defeated in Houston: Devastating First Look HERE

Joe For America — October 13, 2015

Read more at http://joeforamerica.com/2015/10/men-in-womens-bathroom-bill-must-be-defeated-in-houston-devastating-video-first-look-here/

It’s hard to get most Americans to agree on most anything and while that’s part of what makes us the great nation we are – there is an evil before us which all parents and citizens of Houston should unite against.  We are urging Houstonians of every flavor to vote against Mayor Parker’s ordinance in the November 3rd city elections, because it would force our wives and daughters to share women’s restrooms, girls dressing rooms and locker-rooms and showers with men.

I have seen the same thing around where I travel to sometimes. M/F bathrooms, not male and then female bathrooms. They are shared. Seems no one cares where I travel to though sometimes as some businesses have them, some don't. No one makes a fuss of it.

I have seen the same thing around where I travel to sometimes. M/F bathrooms, not male and then female bathrooms. They are shared. Seems no one cares where I travel to though sometimes as some businesses have them, some don't. No one makes a fuss of it.

Open nudity in New York in front of impressionable children.

Most may not care or are now insensitive to it.

Does it make it right Rbear?

Just asking my friend.

SK

Are they shared at the same time? A M/F restroom with a single toilet is not an issue, one simply locks the door for privacy. The mayor wants to allow men to walk into a women's restroom with multiple stalls as in a co-ed situation.

I'm a supportor of equal rights, and love em for who they are, not who we would want em to be, kinda guy. We all know that, but this is bullshit. This is the Alphabet Letters Rainbow Brigade getting gay marriage passed, and now wanting to push limits where and whenever. It's not about rights anymore, it's about playing the Fag Card, and i hate it when people play those types of cards. Race, gender, sexual preference, these are good things to keep individual and respected amongst peers. But the moment you turn it into a weapon, into a tool to create unneed cracks in a broken system just for a headline, well, sir/ma'am, you've lost my respect. Idk if that means much, but I know some people recognize I wear my scarlet B proudly. Maybe because I'm Delusional Man. Or maybe because I believe in the right of the individual. Standing up and making issues known: Good. Creating non-issues because you didn't get enough attention as a child: Bad. And that's what this is really all about. Keep men outta the girls restroom, that's common sense. 

1 person likes this

Open nudity in New York in front of impressionable children.

Most may not care or are now insensitive to it.

Does it make it right Rbear?

Just asking my friend.

SK

i dont think but it happens

Are they shared at the same time? A M/F restroom with a single toilet is not an issue, one simply locks the door for privacy. The mayor wants to allow men to walk into a women's restroom with multiple stalls as in a co-ed situation.

shared/same

Didn't the greeks separate men and women because of some problems and diseases that could get passed around so they separated them, and now our idiot leaders think this is a good idea?

Didn't the greeks separate men and women because of some problems and diseases that could get passed around so they separated them, and now our idiot leaders think this is a good idea?

Unisex.

Does that mean no sex?

Multiple sexes?

Forgive me.

My common sense is intact.

Must be rare these days.

SK

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.