Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GoodBees

WAS SNOWDEN A CONTROLLED OPPOSITION DISINFO PLANT?

31 posts in this topic

By GoodBees

I have in the past defended Snowden as a hero and praised him for his seemingly courageous efforts in exposing the governments domestic and foreign espionage program. However in light of new information and new avenues of thought that I have since encountered and explored I am now not so sure if he is for real or just another tactic to control the population through fear.

I remember someone a while back telling me about some satellite based weapons platform that was supposedly really accurate and really deadly. I had never heard of it before so I did what most anyone would do these days and did some research on the internet. What I found was quite disturbing to me. Now I am not the type of person to generally scare easily, or at all really because I've been through enough in my lifetime to truly say that whatever they do to me, I have most likely already suffered through worse and come out of it in one piece. What I read in this particular case though did make me shutter a little bit. Perhaps not for fear of being blasted but just at the thought of people, especially the psychopaths in our government having that kind of power.

I have since drawn the conclusion that what I read about that weapon can not possibly be true for a number of reasons that I will not go into in this particular analysis. Since then I have also came to the realization that the government has overplayed its hand in just about every other conceivable way. These revelations started me wondering about a number of other things. One of which was Snowden.

Now it was no surprise to me and probably many others that the government was in fact spying on everyone that they possibly could in every conceivable way that they possibly could. In fact the thing that was most surprising to me was that Snowden's exposure of government snooping was really news to anyone at all. I sometimes however forget that I am a bit different than the average bear so to speak.

This relates to the satellite weapon and the line that I have heard or read repeated many times that the government is decades ahead of the rest of us in technology and that they have a secret space program and stuff like that. I am coming around to the understanding that the government does not really have anything as advanced or scary as what they would have us believe. The truth is probably closer to the idea that they are much better at lying, deceiving and spreading rumors about how awesome and mighty they are than they are at actually being awesome and mighty and the only true power that they have is the power of deception.

You have probably already figured out how Snowden fits into all of this already but I will spell it out anyway. So maybe Snowden was indeed a plant put in place in order for the government to once again overplay its hand. Sure they have the capability to spy on us and others through a number of different means but if you stop and think about the logistics of it, they probably really can not even barely scratch the surface of the surface of the immense amount of communication traffic that flows through this country alone. A needle in a haystack is a gross understatement of this scenario.

If there were real terrorists at work aside from the government and their sometimes unwitting henchmen, I don't believe that they would have much to worry about.  So once again the government is just using schoolboy bully scare tactics in order to make us all believe that they hold all of the cards when in reality they are holding nothing but jokers.

Please feel free to repost this in its entirety anywhere you like.

Edited by GoodBees
1 person likes this

Edward Snowden has way too much in common with Julian Assange, both hiding out in embassies. We know that people can be bought yet embassy employees are squeaky clean. Sure, we want to believe but it looks like another dog and pony show. Business as usual at the NSA, Bluffdale still operative and playing Santa with their lists.

1 person likes this

Have you seen citizen 4?

I saw a young man who thought he was doing the right thing only to have the realization of what was going to happen to him after the fact. He hadn't thought it through very well and you saw him slowly coming to the realization of what he had done and the lack of escape/exist plan.

I suspect he had fallen for the same trap I did back in the day, thinking just by exposing what our governments had been doing that they had covered up would be enough to wake and mobilize the population. What my friends and I had no realized was the amount of programming that conditions and controls most of society. We thought it would be like the shampoo commercial, you tell two friends and they tell two friends and so on followed by our governments and their lackeys going to jail for a very long time. Little did we know back then the government are lackeys not the other way around.

I know several former NSA contractors who keep saying he was controlled opposition and there was nothing he was saying that the USA government didn't want you to know...but over time that hasn't been born out in my opinion. His disclosures have been extremely bad for the US government off shore such as the Spying on French and German leaders by the NSA over the years which caused some minor aggravated fallings out t would seem.

I think he was just a young man who got in over his own head. He only had NSA project details not a lot of Black OP stuff which would be in other departments (pentagon) which is why I think we haven't had conformation from him on other thinks we have been told in the CT world going back many years. Much of what he says is backed up in part by Sibel Edmonds.

Interestingly the least amount of impact from his disclosures are in the US where the general populous seems to entranced to get it let alone fight the power that taxes and uses the money fraudulently to murder people around the world who oppose US business interests in their nations.

That said I like to keep an open mind about everything and fully reserve the right to change my mind at any time should new intel/information arise. I haven't really set my opinion on Ed yet, but in the interim I back his intel. 

Forgot to add my intel on the black ops space projects is it is controlled by the Corporations not the US government who is cut out of it except at the business levels they share through secret societies. MJ-12 allowed them to compartmentalize their operations from the Government giving them govt money with no oversight. They old story goes they used the Nazi scientists that could get through paperclip so they had to be permanently hidden or face the wrath of the US taxpayers and public. They could not allow those German scientists to be captured and used by the Russians (the military mind is the most paranoid of all) so they created reasons/excuses to have the highest level security clearances beyond any government member.

Given the craft developed and who they were developed by the people who knew of the project knew they could NEVER admit the use of Nazi scientists for fear all secret projects would be opened up to public scrutiny. Eisenhower called them "The military industrial complex" ie the Rockefeller JP Morgan Business cartel formed in the late 20's where they agreed to co-operate in business covertly and bring other business magnets in as it was far more profitable to secretly price fix and collaborate than actually compete. That is why the free-market doesn't work in the USA as it should. In the USA when one business raises it's prices so do all the others. In Asia they are afraid to raise their prices for fear a competitor will undercut them and take away all their customers. In this respect we see their MUST be a business cartel in the USA which squashes all those who don't join them because they do not compete but instead covertly co-operate and price fix.

The corporations are taking over near space. By the time the public is made aware it will be too late and they will be like the Uber mining corporations described in many scifi books which dominate space by exploiting resources in space. The TTP and other agreements also seem to back this assertion of the corporations taking over from governments (has been the case since 1945 in my opinion, corporations run the world not governments but now they want to do so openly).

Nice OP GoodBees. I fully respect anyone who writes their own material.

Edited by Guitar Doc
1 person likes this

Russian bribery turned Snowden into a spy, one that didn't realize the intel groups are all in the same slimey bed. The NSA worked it as a psyop to see if anyone gave a shit. No one did. Countine as normal. America was tested to see if they're desentized to losing their rights, and so far they have been. 

1 person likes this

Have you seen citizen 4?

No, I haven't but I will check it out and thanx for kind words.

What my friends and I had no realized was the amount of programming that conditions and controls most of society.

That is the harsh realization that I have come to as well.

His disclosures have been extremely bad for the US government off shore such as the Spying on French and German leaders by the NSA over the years which caused some minor aggravated fallings out t would seem.

It sure seems that way but I have wondered if maybe that was all just for show. Not the reaction of the people, but the reaction of the leaders. If they really are all working towards a common goal then they could just be pretending to be offended when in reality they have been in on it all along and the intel was designed to get the French and Germans used to the idea of being spied upon while their leaders could be viewed as victims instead of as collaborators. It is really hard to tell who is on what side and what the game really is sometimes.

As far as operation paperclip goes, I am not sure what to make of it. I used to think I had it all figured out but I have since discovered irrefutable evidences and proofs that most of what I was taught about ww2 era Germany is false. I have been intending on going back over the operation paperclip stuff in order to see how it ties in with everything else but have not yet done so.

If the ww2 era Germans were not what we have been told then that means that the German scientists were also not the monsters that we have been led to believe they were and could not possibly be behind any of this. They were seemingly just captured and enslaved. I can't really say for sure though at this point.

Germany has really just been used as a scape goat for all things evil apparently.

1 person likes this

Russian bribery turned Snowden into a spy, one that didn't realize the intel groups are all in the same slimey bed. The NSA worked it as a psyop to see if anyone gave a shit. No one did. Countine as normal. America was tested to see if they're desentized to losing their rights, and so far they have been. 

You might be right. They may have been just testing the waters in order to see what kind of reaction they would get from the people.

etc satellite  Sure they have the capability to spy on us and others through a number of different means but if you stop and think about the logistics of it, they probably really can not even barely scratch the surface of the surface of the immense amount of communication traffic that flow through this country alone. A needle in a haystack is a gross understatement of this scenario.

If there were real terrorists at work aside from the government and their sometimes unwitting henchmen, I don't believe that they would have much to worry about.  So once again the government is just using schoolboy bully scare tactics in order to make us all believe that they hold all of the cards when in reality they are holding nothing but jokers.

refer to refer to thread, http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/4720-wake-up-smart-meters-wifi-cell-phone-towers-are-dangerous-please-circulate-this-information/ but if not, here is a vid I posted on it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHTtx4DrYDY .Covers satelite spying on your mind and many others. 

Also if you refer to echelon thread http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/3139-snowden-leaks-confirm-existence-of-echelon/?page=1 , the survelance blankets almost all (about 99% give or take a little possibly) of all communication.

Have you seen citizen 4?

Banned/blocked in many countries, I can 

confirm

I know several former NSA contractors who keep saying he was controlled opposition and there was nothing he was saying that the USA government didn't want you to know...but over time that hasn't been born out in my opinion. His disclosures have been extremely bad for the US government off shore such as the Spying on French and German leaders by the NSA over the years which caused some minor aggravated failings out t would seem.

re to __: There was nothing from my research into the nsa spying thing that was not "published" without government knowledge first. Basically the info that was to be published got sent to gov't first, to see if they didn't want it published. (not sure if this info was then said "don't publish or not". After this with whatever reply, the info was published. See http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/3139-snowden-leaks-confirm-existence-of-echelon/

So research all material I mostly put together on the issues. There is so much more I could add to it, however trying to put it all together, well wouldn't make much difference as new stuff comes out often. Given that all there is in that thread, and some I added today, it leaves pretty much nothing out, minus maybe small things which are revealed here and there on the web. None of them seem to be as comprehensive as the thread and following its links/other sites/documents anywhere on the web. 

1 person likes this

Also if you refer to echelon thread 

http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/3139-snowden-leaks-confirm-existence-of-echelon/?page=1

, the survelance blankets almost all (about 99% give or take a little possibly) of all communication.

Ok, so the question then becomes: do I trust nsa documents. The answer is no. I believe it is all just scare tactics. Of course they are going to claim God like capabilities if they want us to feel hopeless and helpless.

I could be wrong, but I am seeing a pattern emerging.

Ok, so the question then becomes: do I trust nsa documents. The answer is no. I believe it is all just scare tactics. Of course they are going to claim God like capabilities if they want us to feel hopeless and helpless.

I could be wrong, but I am seeing a pattern emerging.

The info is all in the thread for you to study/dissect. You don't have to believe it, however the maps are there(which were removed, however I resurrected). Also the overlapping is there also, as well as where most of the traffic passes through to be intercepted. I can't think of anyone on this board (or many other places) that have studied this as much as I have. Now there may be someone out there that has, but just not listed everything I did on that thread, hence maybe why I am unaware a person exist. Keep in mind however, Snowden was called something like "outsourced to work in NSA", however the further you dig, it comes out as he was cia, so take whatever you have from there.

What we can say though as these revelations he mentioned are not new. They were exposed in many magazines before he came out with his documents; just not to this precision (the millions of documents; which we haven't seen but a fraction of to this day). 

I don't think they want us to feel helpless. I haven't seen droves of people leaving the internet or proclaiming to do so. If anything, we can see that by people not mass leaving, one could only conclude that they are aware of the info and since there are not many alternatives to the internet, have to stay on it. That is until a totally non nsa net becomes widespread. If you remember, they have even went to attk the darknets/tor and unmask users. To me, this is basically them saying "we do not follow authority" if all the other info was not enough to show this.

No, I haven't but I will check it out and thanx for kind words.

That is the harsh realization that I have come to as well.

It sure seems that way but I have wondered if maybe that was all just for show. Not the reaction of the people, but the reaction of the leaders. If they really are all working towards a common goal then they could just be pretending to be offended when in reality they have been in on it all along and the intel was designed to get the French and Germans used to the idea of being spied upon while their leaders could be viewed as victims instead of as collaborators. It is really hard to tell who is on what side and what the game really is sometimes.

As far as operation paperclip goes, I am not sure what to make of it. I used to think I had it all figured out but I have since discovered irrefutable evidences and proofs that most of what I was taught about ww2 era Germany is false. I have been intending on going back over the operation paperclip stuff in order to see how it ties in with everything else but have not yet done so.

If the ww2 era Germans were not what we have been told then that means that the German scientists were also not the monsters that we have been led to believe they were and could not possibly be behind any of this. They were seemingly just captured and enslaved. I can't really say for sure though at this point.

Germany has really just been used as a scape goat for all things evil apparently.

I don't doubt there is a "show" for the public. Because of that I also take large grains of salt with Snowden and Assange, specially Assange considering he expunged the Israel information from Wikileaks.

My dad used to joke (the joke his dad had made) that after WWII the USA used their German scientists to put stuff in space. The UK used their German scientists to put stuff in space. The Russians used their German scientists to put stuff in space and so did the French.

www.scientistsandfriends.com/files/secrets.doc

This is a good read. Gives you an idea of how far the German scientists were ahead of everyone else. It also gives a hint of why Nazi scientists who could pass through normal channels would have been brought in by back channels for fear of them falling into Russian hands.

refer to refer to thread, http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/4720-wake-up-smart-meters-wifi-cell-phone-towers-are-dangerous-please-circulate-this-information/ but if not, here is a vid I posted on it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHTtx4DrYDY .Covers satelite spying on your mind and many others. 

Also if you refer to echelon thread http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/3139-snowden-leaks-confirm-existence-of-echelon/?page=1 , the survelance blankets almost all (about 99% give or take a little possibly) of all communication.

re to __: There was nothing from my research into the nsa spying thing that was not "published" without government knowledge first. Basically the info that was to be published got sent to gov't first, to see if they didn't want it published. (not sure if this info was then said "don't publish or not". After this with whatever reply, the info was published. See http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/3139-snowden-leaks-confirm-existence-of-echelon/

So research all material I mostly put together on the issues. There is so much more I could add to it, however trying to put it all together, well wouldn't make much difference as new stuff comes out often. Given that all there is in that thread, and some I added today, it leaves pretty much nothing out, minus maybe small things which are revealed here and there on the web. None of them seem to be as comprehensive as the thread and following its links/other sites/documents anywhere on the web. 

Thanks for that.

By GoodBees

I have in the past defended Snowden as a hero and praised him for his seemingly courageous efforts in exposing the governments domestic and foreign espionage program. However in light of new information and new avenues of thought that I have since encountered and explored I am now not so sure if he is for real or just another tactic to control the population through fear.

I remember someone a while back telling me about some satellite based weapons platform that was supposedly really accurate and really deadly. I had never heard of it before so I did what most anyone would do these days and did some research on the internet. What I found was quite disturbing to me. Now I am not the type of person to generally scare easily, or at all really because I've been through enough in my lifetime to truly say that whatever they do to me, I have most likely already suffered through worse and come out of it in one piece. What I read in this particular case though did make me shutter a little bit. Perhaps not for fear of being blasted but just at the thought of people, especially the psychopaths in our government having that kind of power.

I have since drawn the conclusion that what I read about that weapon can not possibly be true for a number of reasons that I will not go into in this particular analysis. Since then I have also came to the realization that the government has overplayed its hand in just about every other conceivable way. These revelations started me wondering about a number of other things. One of which was Snowden.

Now it was no surprise to me and probably many others that the government was in fact spying on everyone that they possibly could in every conceivable way that they possibly could. In fact the thing that was most surprising to me was that Snowden's exposure of government snooping was a really news to anyone at all. I sometimes however forget that I am a bit different than the average bear so to speak.

This relates to the satellite weapon and the line that I have heard or read repeated many times that the government is decades ahead of the rest of us in technology and that they have a secret space program and stuff like that. I am coming around to the understanding that the government does not really have anything as advanced or scary as what they would have us believe. The truth is probably closer to the idea that they are much better at lying, deceiving and spreading rumors about how awesome and mighty they are than they are at actually being awesome and mighty and the only true power that they have is the power of deception.

You have probably already figured out how Snowden fits into all of this already but I will spell it out anyway. So maybe Snowden was indeed a plant put in place in order for the government to once again overplay its hand. Sure they have the capability to spy on us and others through a number of different means but if you stop and think about the logistics of it, they probably really can not even barely scratch the surface of the surface of the immense amount of communication traffic that flow through this country alone. A needle in a haystack is a gross understatement of this scenario.

If there were real terrorists at work aside from the government and their sometimes unwitting henchmen, I don't believe that they would have much to worry about.  So once again the government is just using schoolboy bully scare tactics in order to make us all believe that they hold all of the cards when in reality they are holding nothing but jokers.

Please feel free to repost this in its entirety anywhere you like.

And your background in nuclear physics, aeronautical engineering, thermal dynamics, electronics & software engineering is? I get what I know on weapon systems and future weapons systems development from "Jane's Defense International". Where do you get your info? In all your statement you just made you neither disproved any of the documents( which are in to the thousands and doubt very many people at all have read even 5% of them yet) Snowden made or at any place state where your got your information on what US weapons systems that exists or may exist.

I was reading back in 1979 in Jane's Defense International about kinetic energy and future space based chemical laser weapon systems. If you know anything about Jane's Defense International you would know it's a military weapons industry journal and they pretty much do not put out a bunch of BS just to entertain readers.

By the way we(US military) has had laser guided weapons systems since back in Vietnam and Satellite guided weapons systems as early as the 1970's.(Where do you think the tech for GPS locators came from?)  If you read any of the war articles of Gulf war 2 and the so-called war on terrorism you would know that your cell phone can be locked on to by a US weapons system and BOOM, you are gone. Several Afghan Taliban commanders were take out that way. The US military also has had cruise missiles that actually go out and look for their own targets also. That goes back to 1980's tech

Back in Vietnam the Cobra attack chopper was being tested with it's laser guided missiles and machine gun. Hell the B-2 stealth bomber flying wing design was being tested back in 1949. John Northrop design. The present day B-2 stealth bomber is old tech because new top secret tech is not allowed to be shown to the public till they have something much better.

If you take how fact computing has progressed just in the last 20 years that should tell you something about how far military tech has progressed because if you did not know this then you should and it's this. DOD funds most of the high tech research at MIT(you know the most prestigious technical college in the world) aside for DOD funding of DARPA.

Basically you just wrote a bunch of I believe this and that and don't believe this or that.

P.S.

I will keep it simple here. If you think military tech does not exist just because "You" have not seen it then you live in another world not based in reality. DOD does not throw hundreds of billions a year in to top secret military hardware projects for nothing you know.

You ought to check out Gridkeeper YouTube channel. There is some weird stuff orbiting up there that are not satellites or space stations.

Edited by Robert50

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.