Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

More Islamification through Common Core

7 posts in this topic

Just when you thought you knew how bad Common Core was, from http://www.allenbwest.com/2015/10/the-disturbing-connection-between-islam-and-common-core/ :

In what might be seen as purely coincidence, a program called Connect All Schools (which quotes Obama’s 2009 Cairo speech on its website) was creating a consortium of like-minded organizations with the goal of “connecting every school in the U.S. with the world by 2016.”

Ok, fair enough. But interestingly, one of its contributors is the Qatar Foundation International. Another coincidence? QFI was founded by the Qatari government — actually by Sheikh Hamad Al Thani and one of his three wives. All three members of the royal family including Ruling Emir Sheikh Tamim bin Hamad al-Thani are on the QFI board — the same family who brought us the Al Jeezera media network.

Why would the government of Qatar be interested in — much less involved in — the education of students right here in America? Why are American students across the country participating in activities like this:

My questions:

1. Where is the Freedom From Religion outrage?

2. Where are the leftists screaming about separation of church and state?

3. Why is no one--- including muslims--- asking about the curious habit of western governments to kiss islamic feet in every facet of government, while they bomb the snot out of islamic countries?

Just when you thought you knew how bad Common Core was, from http://www.allenbwest.com/2015/10/the-disturbing-connection-between-islam-and-common-core/ :

My questions:

1. Where is the Freedom From Religion outrage?

2. Where are the leftists screaming about separation of church and state?

3. Why is no one--- including muslims--- asking about the curious habit of western governments to kiss islamic feet in every facet of government, while they bomb the snot out of islamic countries?

wow, you just created a paradigm storm with that line of questioning. After the thought particles settle I will confer with my last two functioning brain cells to settle that quandary. 

Oh wait there is no logical reasoning or intelligent answer to the questions, right?

wow, you just created a paradigm storm with that line of questioning. After the thought particles settle I will confer with my last two functioning brain cells to settle that quandary. 

Oh wait there is no logical reasoning or intelligent answer to the questions, right?

Bingo.

Well, except that there is a likely answer, that being the probability of all the world's leaders being shams, traitors, and subhuman scum.

It's the new liberal fad. 

One question you forgot was.

Why the lgbt groups not being up in arms about the way Muslims treat gay people.

It's the new liberal fad. 

One question you forgot was.

Why the lgbt groups not being up in arms about the way Muslims treat gay people.

Yeah, you'd think even liberals would see that one as a problem. But they're silent as the grave about islam's treatment not only of gays but women. Heck, islam considers it honorable to kill a person for the most trifling things, or maim them, or enslave them. Islam opposes every plank in the liberal/left platform, yet like masochists they worship the beast that stands against everything they hold dear. And this of course proves that the leaders of the left are using the general leftist population as useful idiots, to destroy the west's moral fiber, distract it with vulgar entertainment, and turn logic and reason on its head. Yet, ironically, this practically-religious devotion to self-destruction is practiced by atheists, gays, scientists, entertainers, and "journalists". It's madness on a scale I believe has never been seen before.

Yeah, you'd think even liberals would see that one as a problem. But they're silent as the grave about islam's treatment not only of gays but women. Heck, islam considers it honorable to kill a person for the most trifling things, or maim them, or enslave them. Islam opposes every plank in the liberal/left platform, yet like masochists they worship the beast that stands against everything they hold dear. And this of course proves that the leaders of the left are using the general leftist population as useful idiots, to destroy the west's moral fiber, distract it with vulgar entertainment, and turn logic and reason on its head. Yet, ironically, this practically-religious devotion to self-destruction is practiced by atheists, gays, scientists, entertainers, and "journalists". It's madness on a scale I believe has never been seen before.

Absolutely no rational reason I can imagine why they give Islam a free pass. Unless, maybe, that "The god of this world has blinded them to the truth". Hmm, the greatest deceiver sounds remarkably like someone from another book. Sheesh, who in their right mind is going to put their faith in the hands of someone who admits who and what he is, right? And No, he did *not* say greatest Planner or such, the word used :Makr" is used as a pretty brutal insult, Liar, not "planner" as the apologists try to BS the blind with.

IF I were going to deal with a liar, heck, why not Loki? He at least had a sense of humor, and had no problem with Drink, Music. Sheesh, what's the fun in Islam? No Art, no tunes, no wine - which is Evil in this world, but something all over in the shadow of the swords?

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.