Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

Coral Castle Mystery Solved?

8 posts in this topic

Good video of a guy who recreated and explained many of the items at the Coral Castle made by Ed Leedskalnin after WWII.

Wow, that was most interesting. The only thing I think there was a problem with was how he lifted
some of those stones so high with hoists that were at best 35 feet tall, but the actual lifting area of
the hoist much lower. The pulling one block under the lifted block above before being placed down
on the block below does not sufficiently explain the stacking process. I'm sure there is an explanation
somewhere. Just not covered in this video... unless I just missed it. Maybe he had a way of also raising
the hoists.

That was a real nice find though Challenger.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Wow, that was most interesting. The only thing I think there was a problem with was how he lifted
some of those stones so high with hoists that were at best 35 feet tall, but the actual lifting area of
the hoist much lower. The pulling one block under the lifted block above before being placed down
on the block below does not sufficiently explain the stacking process. I'm sure there is an explanation
somewhere. Just not covered in this video... unless I just missed it. Maybe he had a way of also raising
the hoists.

That was a real nice find though Challenger.

I have to credit my brother for this find; he sent me the link via email this morning. I think I have some other coral castle videos in a playlist on my YT channel, I'll have to check (will get the link if I do). And you have to wonder sometimes whether the natural/ordinary explanations are offered just to divert attention from the supernatural.

Linky: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8BZ3VhX3YI&index=1&list=PLtZOGLN0TEljXo2SzTHkYodbdiKK2JRv5

Edited by Challenger
added link

I have to credit my brother for this find; he sent me the link via email this morning. I think I have some other coral castle videos in a playlist on my YT channel, I'll have to check (will get the link if I do). And you have to wonder sometimes whether the natural/ordinary explanations are offered just to divert attention from the supernatural.

Linky: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8BZ3VhX3YI&index=1&list=PLtZOGLN0TEljXo2SzTHkYodbdiKK2JRv5

Well I have never seen it explained this way, and even though I do not fully understand the mechanics of it fully,
it did seem to make sense as I followed along. The real trick is to figure out just how the ancients moved stones
weighing 4,500 tons, and many of which they bored 3 inch holes all the way through. Even by todays standards,
neither of the two can be done.

If we can know these long lost secrets, then we will know pretty much everything! People for some reason don't
see these things as important, but they are who we are, or at least who we were. Maybe even who we can again
become. Can you just imagine? You to me seem like the kind of person who understands exactly what I mean. I
know Grav does, and JJ too, but I think maybe he doesn't fully know it yet, but I could be wrong.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Well I have never seen it explained this way, and even though I do not fully understand the mechanics of it fully,it did seem to make sense as I followed along. The real trick is to figure out just how the ancients moved stones
weighing 4,500 tons, and many of which they bored 3 inch holes all the way through. Even by todays standards,
neither of the two can be done.

If we can know these long lost secrets, then we will know pretty much everything! People for some reason don't
see these things as important, but they are who we are, or at least who we were. Maybe even who we can again
become. Can you just imagine? You to me seem like the kind of person who understands exactly what I mean. I
know Grav does, and JJ too, but I think maybe he doesn't fully know it yet, but I could be wrong.

I think what we all have in common is a fearless attitude toward the unknown, and an insatiable curiosity beyond the mundane. We may not all reach the same conclusions, but we all just want to know the truth, and know all the truth. Too many things just don't add up, and it bothers us because human beings were never meant to be so confined. But to say what we were meant to be implies a being who decided that, and I think this frightens many people.

I think what we all have in common is a fearless attitude toward the unknown, and an insatiable curiosity beyond the mundane. We may not all reach the same conclusions, but we all just want to know the truth, and know all the truth. Too many things just don't add up, and it bothers us because human beings were never meant to be so confined. But to say what we were meant to be implies a being who decided that, and I think this frightens many people.

I just believe the as humans, we have missed the mark completely. Been cheated
by someone/something. Some of us know this without actually knowing, so we search.
How many times have you seen people question what their purpose was/is? It's a very
common thing for people to want to know, but too many place those burning questions
on the back burner of life. You know how it is. Dealing with daily life sometimes can be
a depressing thing. Who has the desire to pull themselves up by their boot straps? Not
enough of us I figure.

I just believe the as humans, we have missed the mark completely. Been cheatedby someone/something. Some of us know this without actually knowing, so we search.
How many times have you seen people question what their purpose was/is? It's a very
common thing for people to want to know, but too many place those burning questions
on the back burner of life. You know how it is. Dealing with daily life sometimes can be
a depressing thing. Who has the desire to pull themselves up by their boot straps? Not
enough of us I figure.

Of course, you know I have an opinion on who cheated us.

But as for most people, I can't say I fault them for not searching out the great mysteries of life. I think if many of them asked such questions, they might not be able to deal with the answers, and it's so much easier not to think about things that aren't directly or obviously affecting them. They just want to live in peace and enjoy life, and who can blame them? But for others like ourselves, we simply must know, and it drives us to keep looking all our lives.

Of course, you know I have an opinion on who cheated us.

But as for most people, I can't say I fault them for not searching out the great mysteries of life. I think if many of them asked such questions, they might not be able to deal with the answers, and it's so much easier not to think about things that aren't directly or obviously affecting them. They just want to live in peace and enjoy life, and who can blame them? But for others like ourselves, we simply must know, and it drives us to keep looking all our lives.

It seems that ignorance is bliss for many, but as you've said " But for others like
ourselves, we simply must know," I have also always stated that "sometimes we
may not like what we learn, but let truth be known no matter how much it hurts."

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.