Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

California Muslim Murdered His Mother and Disemboweled Her, But it is What He Did Next for ‘Release’ Will Leave You Speechless

13 posts in this topic

http://libertynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/LibertyNewsLogo.png

California Muslim Murdered His Mother and Disemboweled Her, But it is What He Did Next for ‘Release’ Will Leave You Speechless

http://libertynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Screen-Shot-2015-10-11-at-6.14.44-PM-750x389.png

This story pretty much tears to shreds any argument Barack Obama can make to attempt and defend Islam…

Read the whole post here : http://libertynews.com/2015/10/california-muslim-murdered-his-mother-and-disemboweled-her-but-it-is-what-he-did-next-for-release-will-leave-you-speechless/

After reading about all the trash that has invaded my home land is it any wounder that I have become to hate this idea of multiculturalism . Sick Sick !

Yeah, ok, who's the screwier one here?

Kills his mom for being on medications that are probably designed to kill her while at the same time claims she has a gun and will kill him so he leaves and comes back and totally rips her to shreds. 

Edited by counterintelligence

"In the video posted to Youtube, Muslims gather to join in conversation and explain to her that just because someone says they belong to a religion doesn’t mean they act in a way that is characteristic of the religion."

Well okay then... It's all good. Go ahead and covert.
You won't be expected to do anything differently. Promise and pinky swear...

:lulz3:

2 people like this

Really I have never had a issue with a Muslim unlike what has happened Germany and UK , and Sweden . And now here in the bigger cities of America . But I am seeing a lot more of them even here in small town N.E. Iowa . 

California Muslim way don't they just call him a American Muslim

Really I have never had a issue with a Muslim unlike what has happened Germany and UK , and Sweden . And now here in the bigger cities of America . But I am seeing a lot more of them even here in small town N.E. Iowa . 

California Muslim way don't they just call him a American Muslim

It's the same reason that people on the

west coast call all sea lions California sea lions. It's because everybody hates them and they smell like shit . But seriously, If they had referred to him as a Washington Muslim people would have thought they were talking about Obama .

Quite frankly, I don't like to see the word American and Muslim in the same sentence. They should have their mouse washed out with soap.

Edited by Team Uzi

Never a dull moment in news of the religion of... well... intolerance, Misogyny, murder, rape, pedophilia, Necrophilia, complete lack of art of any sort (including music)... well, wait, maybe painting with the blood of others is halal?!?

Calgon, take me away.... hey, almost enough to understand doing "bath salts" - not ;-)

It's the same reason that people on the

west coast call all sea lions California sea lions. It's because everybody hates them and they smell like shit . But seriously, If they had referred to him as a Washington Muslim people would have thought they were talking about Obama .

Quite frankly, I don't like to see the word American and Muslim in the same sentence. They should have their mouse washed out with soap.

When you think of Africa or the Middle East does it conjure up an image of civilized society?

Hell no!

When you think of Africa or the Middle East does it conjure up an image of civilized society?

Hell no!

Islam cannot coexist in a pluralistic society.

On 10/12/2015, 10:17:51, YourMom2 said:

Hell no!

Absolutely.

Middle East: Phoenicia (where we get our alphabet from), Judea, Babylon, Sumeria, Assyria, Persia, and the Brahman civilizations of ancient pakistan and india which had running water thousands of years before the Romans or Greeks (of which we still have been unable to decipher their written language).

Africa: Carthage, Kemet, Nubia, Ethiopia, the Mali Empire, Zulu Empire. Possibly a vast, ancient empire (atlantis?) occupied the modern Sahara dessert causing widespread desertification from over exploitative top-soil depleting/eroding agriculture practices that we'll never know a thing about due to thousands of years of sand build up. 

But yeah, civilization started in Africa, spread to the middle east then Europe. Not the other way around. Fertile crescent ring a bell? Middle easterners were discovering astronomy and mathematics while Europeans were burning witches at the stake and believed the earth was the center of the universe. The modern middle east is just a depiction of what the futures of Europe or North America will be: Super highly concentrated areas of wealth surrounded by widespread poverty and ignorance supported by tyranny and oppression. I recommend you read "The Ruins of Empires" by the french philosopher C.F. Volney. Islam is merely a symptom, not the cause of the problem. The problem being thousands of years of human moral rot and cultivation of cupidity. Which is widespread across the entire species, not isolated among cultural, religious, or ethnic lines.

Please explain to me the difference in "civilization":

Dubai:

http://wisefounder.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/Dubai-City-Most-Popular-Attractions-Visit.jpg

New York:

http://travelnoire.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/o-NEW-YORK-CITY-WRITER-facebook.jpg

He looks like your typical muslim wannabee ****** to me.. Toss that piece of shit trash into the ocean with his hand and legs tied.. So the fish can have at him...No need to waste tax payer money to try his sorry ass..

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.