Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Obama – Questions Asked & Questions Unanswered

11 posts in this topic

Obama – Questions Asked & Questions Unanswered

http://www.ldjackson.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/images-3.jpg

It is always difficult to sift thru the information from the Liberal news media when searching for the truth.  They have a knack for hiding “the real news,” because it is their job to protect the President and his false ideology.

Americans want to know why these dangerous havens (sanctuary cities) were implemented to protect those who commit heinous crimes, rape, and pillage and peddle drugs.  Notice that is one question Obama, the Liberal News and Democrats refuse to discuss.

Read the whole post here : http://linkis.com/www.ldjackson.net/ob/rruoT

There he goes violating the whole petition for redress of grievances clause while at the time persecuting our freedom of speech when we do dig up non-slanderous dirt on him. 

There are more sanctuary cities being added.
As if the his new H.U.D. laws aren't bad enough.

Map: Sanctuary Cities, Counties, and States

340 sanctuaries release 9,295 criminals

The number of jurisdictions that are obstructing immigration enforcement has grown to roughly 340, according to the Department of Homeland Security.1 This has resulted in the release by local authorities of approximately 1,000 criminal aliens per month.

According to an updated report prepared by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) for Congress, between January 1 and September 30, 2014, local sanctuaries released 9,295 alien offenders that ICE was seeking to deport. More than 600 people were released at least twice.
-----
An alarming number — 2,320 — of the total number of released offenders were subsequently arrested within the time period studied for new crimes after they were released by the sanctuaries.
-----
Of the 6,460 criminal aliens who were still at large during the time period studied, 3,802 (58 percent) had prior felonies or violent misdemeanors.
-----

After we published the ICE report and its findings, including the map of sanctuaries, we received a few complaints from law enforcement agencies and a few requests to be removed from the list because they did not wish to be described as sanctuaries. Some sheriffs maintained that they would be willing to comply with ICE detainers, but are not able to do so because of local or state ordinances.

To be clear, the list of sanctuaries was compiled by ICE, and I obtained it through a Freedom of Information Act request.

http://cis.org/Sanctuary-Cities-Map

1 person likes this

Speaking of, enabling flash, javascript, and it still shows nothing to me besides "shared by etc".

Hummm sorry . I just tried the link and it has worked ok for me .

There are more sanctuary cities being added.
As if the his new H.U.D. laws aren't bad enough.

Map: Sanctuary Cities, Counties, and States

340 sanctuaries release 9,295 criminals

The number of jurisdictions that are obstructing immigration enforcement has grown to roughly 340, according to the Department of Homeland Security.1 This has resulted in the release by local authorities of approximately 1,000 criminal aliens per month.

According to an updated report prepared by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) for Congress, between January 1 and September 30, 2014, local sanctuaries released 9,295 alien offenders that ICE was seeking to deport. More than 600 people were released at least twice.
-----
An alarming number — 2,320 — of the total number of released offenders were subsequently arrested within the time period studied for new crimes after they were released by the sanctuaries.
-----
Of the 6,460 criminal aliens who were still at large during the time period studied, 3,802 (58 percent) had prior felonies or violent misdemeanors.
-----

After we published the ICE report and its findings, including the map of sanctuaries, we received a few complaints from law enforcement agencies and a few requests to be removed from the list because they did not wish to be described as sanctuaries. Some sheriffs maintained that they would be willing to comply with ICE detainers, but are not able to do so because of local or state ordinances.

To be clear, the list of sanctuaries was compiled by ICE, and I obtained it through a Freedom of Information Act request.

http://cis.org/Sanctuary-Cities-Map

I've looked at this map before and doesn't look much different, but overlapping markers can be confusing. 

Isn't this the same topic?:  http://www.conspiracyoutpost.com/topic/4470-obama-administration-admitted-1519-foreigners-with-terrorist-ties-into-the-us/

Edited by counterintelligence

I've looked at this map before and doesn't look much different, but overlapping markers can be confusing. 

Yeah, there are so many in some areas. You can zoom in and click on the markers.
The west coast ones are mostly counties and are blending together like urban sprawl.

:dry:

Yeah, there are so many in some areas. You can zoom in and click on the markers.The west coast ones are mostly counties and are blending together like urban sprawl.
:dry:

Wonder if they are the same places where 0bama is allowing amnesty. 

Wonder if they are the same places where 0bama is allowing amnesty. 

I live in one of them... for now.
The number of Hispanics, mostly Central Americans, has increase greatly in the past two or three years.
A huge section 8 apartment complex was built on the edge of my small town and filled with illegals (?).
It's changed this place so much and not for the better. White flight is in motion and I'll be a part of it.

Hummm sorry . I just tried the link and it has worked ok for me .

Probably blocked by another element then. Often though if I try these two (flash/java) and they are not shown then however, I usually move on. No need to disable ablock/ublock/ghostery/privacybadger/scriptsafe/whatever else just to view a page. If you have to do all that + more just to view a web page, to me it shows some rouge element is involved.

Edited by rbear
+ll

I live in one of them... for now.
The number of Hispanics, mostly Central Americans, has increase greatly in the past two or three years.
A huge section 8 apartment complex was built on the edge of my small town and filled with illegals (?).
It's changed this place so much and not for the better. White flight is in motion and I'll be a part of it.

Be swift Miss Lucy.

Time is of the essence.

One day there will be nowhere to run.

What will we all do then beloved friend?

Sigh.

SK

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.