Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

It's Been! 6 months since we opened!!

6 months poll   35 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy with how the staff run the site?

• Yes!
    • No!

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

56 posts in this topic

Yep, Time flies when your having fun. I actually cant believe its been 6 months already. Not too long in the grand scheme of things though. I guess i just wanted to point it out and say some stuff!

Its been a wild ride for us staff, we have learned a lot, adapted a lot under the pressure of running a ct site. Which is much harder than running anything else. But we have tried our best to stick to what we set out to do. Which was to provide a nice environment free of the usual bullshit you would come to expect from some of the bigger ct dogs. And i really do hope we are achieving that in your eyes.

With that said, I also want to give out a big thank you to all of the users here that have stuck with us, gave us feedback and helped us grow as a community. You are the reason we do this!

Here's to the next 6 month's :64pwFDH:

P.S - I added a poll for general feedback, I may pm a few of you!

Edited by Ukshep
2 people like this

I came here because there wasn't a front page full of "ask me a question" and talk about how various body parts smell. And the site design doesn't look like it got stuck in the 90s.

No site is perfect, and there's always going to be drama and bias, but I think what makes a board a community is everybody treating each other with dignity as human beings. It's not easy, but if people try they really can disagree without hating. 

I don't know, and don't want to know, the details about why this board was started, but I do know that several of the older CT boards seem to have had major falling out episodes, with each side claiming the other just pouted and stomped off to start a board out of spite. And of course there are the ever-present charges of shillery and psy ops. But though every board likely has people like that, at least this one doesn't have that "feel" to it. 

And of course there are the ever-present charges of shillery and psy ops. But though every board likely has people like that, at least this one doesn't have that "feel" to it. 

And it will never be like that, we might have a few moments where it becomes a minor problem. But we are actively removing where possible shills. Quality over quantity. And the off-topic forum should help with the other issues like ask me anything threads.

I set out to tackle a few of the issues before i began so they should not occur here. After all i was a glper. And i got sick of that realm of narcissistic behavioral pattern training. and thus here we are.

1 person likes this

And it will never be like that, we might have a few moments where it becomes a minor problem. But we are actively removing where possible shills. Quality over quantity. And the off-topic forum should help with the other issues like ask me anything threads.

I set out to tackle a few of the issues before i began so they should not occur here. After all i was a glper. And i got sick of that realm of narcissistic behavioral pattern training. and thus here we are.

GLP really is the "poster child" of all that's wrong with CT sites. They do as much as anybody to give truthers etc. a bad name, but then they worry that discussing flat earth will give them a bad name. Got to be some kind of mental disorder.

GLP really is the "poster child" of all that's wrong with CT sites. They do as much as anybody to give truthers etc. a bad name, but then they worry that discussing flat earth will give them a bad name. Got to be some kind of mental disorder.

GLP really is the "poster child" it is, but well its also a game of control. They are the top dog because they have backing. I refuse to state here but if you find out what other companies the glp owner has then it will make sense.

Thats the reason certain topics are off-limits and im not talking about tavistock. I honestly believe that was a tool used by the owner to gain traffic by creating drama. He blocked the words which got people talking. Smart move but also misleading when looking for truth. Diversion if you will.

But what i hate most is the promotion of narcissistic behavior, through the karma system. That coupled with the stance of conform or fuckoff makes it limiting on free speech.

Edited by Ukshep
1 person likes this

GLP really is the "poster child" it is, but well its also a game of control. They are the top dog because they have backing. I refuse to state here but if you find out what other companies the glp owner has then it will make sense.

Thats the reason certain topics are off-limits and im not talking about tavistock. I honestly believe that was a tool used by the owner to gain traffic by creating drama. He blocked the words which got people talking. Smart move but also misleading when looking for truth. Diversion if you will.

But what i hate most is the promotion of narcissistic behavior, through the karma system. That coupled with the stance of conform or fuckoff makes it limiting on free speech.

I'll have to look that up then. I know it's something to do with adware or something like that. But I suspect it's also a government op, a gatekeeper. And yes, the karma game. It's like street cred I guess, and they use it to anger people. I think half the ones giving red are mods. 

I kind of messed up the other day intentionally, but for the good of the others here by calling someone out as a
shill. Do I regret it? No! I even said I would gladly take the warning points, and which I certainly did. Many of them,
and which I admit, I did deserve.

My point is that I understand that I'm no privileged character here, and I will never blame any of the administrators
for such a just action. I also want to say that my new avatar is in no way directed towards any of the mods whom
I have great respect for.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.