Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AceMan

I didnt ask lol

1 post in this topic

Nobody asked me ?

Well I didn't ask the CNN Anchorman if he likes the fact that out of 318 million Americans, 280 million of them live in cities with 200,000 people or less.

I Didn't ask the CNN Anchorman if I can be born Real English, Real French, and Real Irish, as they naturally occur in England, France and Ireland.

I didn't ask the CNN Anchorman if he likes the fact that I don't have to own an everything factory, to not live in Poverty.

I didn't ask the CNN Anchorman if I can read, write, add, subtract, multiply, divide, solve fractions, tell time, count money, do Algebra and Geometry, or know that the earth is 4.5 billion years old, a man has walked on the moon, George Washington was America's first president, and that a Meteor bigger than Mount Everest wiped out the Dinosaurs...
Or have the cognitive ability to make alliances and benefit from it, and who how to be a 1st world country on not a whole lot compared to whatAmerica has.

I didn't Ask CNN if New Zealand is allowed to be a 1st world country and have a Military, or have international friendships with Europe that benefit New Zealand, and Europe too as much as possible.

I didn't ask the CNN Anchorman if I can make really good sandwiches for a living, and do better than most people... using what I know.

I didn't ask CNN if Antarctica can be another country made out of Western European Diaspora that they don't like.          

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.