Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

RAF given green light to shoot down hostile Russian jets in Syria

11 posts in this topic

I saw this and im like :dgK4P0r: but seriously what the fuck!

As relations between the West and Russia steadily deteriorate, Royal Air Force (RAF) pilots have been given the go-ahead to shoot down Russian military jets when flying missions over Syria and Iraq, if they are endangered by them. The development comes with warnings that the UK and Russia are now "one step closer" to being at war.

RAF Tornado pilots have been instructed to avoid contact with Russian aircraft while engaged in missions for Operation Shader – the codename for the RAF's anti-Isis work in Iraq and Syria. But their aircraft have been armed with air-to-air missiles and the pilots have been given the green light to defend themselves if they are threatened by Russian pilots.

source: https://uk.news.yahoo.com/raf-given-green-light-shoot-133352631.html#sTRdpl4

Edited by Ukshep

Doesn't the UK depend on imports like the ever popular oil and gas? Winter is coming!

I am reminded of the adage......cut off your nose to spite your face.

This does not look good, especially after the Truks shot down a Russian Mig already.

All it will take is one mistake, or event. And you could have a full blown battle moving from proxy wars to full scale warfare. Its looking fragile right now!

1 person likes this

Posted it earlier in my m.e. thread,  wtf

Did they ever figure out if Turkey shot down a Russian plane?

I can't find anymore info on the news.. Heard it this morning on my way to work... May be it was a mistake, they did not do yet, put the news got out before the event LOL...

The United States and Russia are working together in the background and have been for over 50 years. It is a big show they do as they need a country to be the bad guys and Russia has taken that role. This is why they have no debt and other things. The conspiracy is deeper than most know about and it is not what is being televised or reported. Many would be shocked how the supposed enemies work together in the background. Mark this when Russia is done they will leave and the U.S. will come into save the day and take over(this is the script).

Moscow Demands Britain Explain "Green Light To Shoot Down Russian Jets"

The chances of escalation from a proxy war to outright war just went to 11 on the Spinal Tap amplifier of sabre-rattling. A day after British and NATO pilots were reportedly given the green light to take drastic action against Russian fighter jets if they come under threat during missions over Iraq, Interfax reports that the Russian Defense Ministry has demanded clarification. Senior defence sources say it is just a matter of time before our fighters are involved in a deadly confrontation with Russian jets.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-10-11/moscow-demands-britain-explain-green-light-shoot-down-russian-jets

I saw this and im like :dgK4P0r: but seriously what the fuck!

As relations between the West and Russia steadily deteriorate, Royal Air Force (RAF) pilots have been given the go-ahead to shoot down Russian military jets when flying missions over Syria and Iraq, if they are endangered by them. The development comes with warnings that the UK and Russia are now "one step closer" to being at war.

RAF Tornado pilots have been instructed to avoid contact with Russian aircraft while engaged in missions for Operation Shader – the codename for the RAF's anti-Isis work in Iraq and Syria. But their aircraft have been armed with air-to-air missiles and the pilots have been given the green light to defend themselves if they are threatened by Russian pilots.

source: https://uk.news.yahoo.com/raf-given-green-light-shoot-133352631.html#sTRdpl4

WTF is an understatement... I seriously think its getting real close to the time to organized squads to start taking out whole governments for the sake of humanity... These clowns really WANT a nuclear war...

Russia summons British diplomat over RAF rules of engagement in Syria as war on Isis rages

Russia has summoned a British defence attaché in Moscow over media reports that Royal Air Force (RAF) pilots have been given the go-ahead to shoot down hostile Russian military jets when flying missions over Syria. "The Russian government sought clarification over inaccurate newspaper reports concerning RAF rules of engagement in Iraq," a Foreign Office spokesman said.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/russia-summons-british-diplomat-over-raf-rules-engagement-syria-war-isis-rages-1523533

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.