Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
GoodBees

DOES THE U.S. GOEVERNMENT REALLY WANT TO PICK A FIGHT WITH ITS OWN PEOPLE?

23 posts in this topic

DOES THE U.S. GOVERNMENT REALLY WANT TO PICK A FIGHT WITH ITS OWN PEOPLE?

By GoodBees

The answer to this question should be obvious to all but with all of the disinfo coming out of the internet and the talking heads on TV. the issue has become very clouded over the past couple of years, if not longer. I don't know how many times I have read or heard people repeating the phrase that group ______ is just giving them what they want, a reason to militarize the police force. The problem with this logic is that the federal government started militarizing willing police forces across the country long before group______ ever even existed.

Understanding this, now let's look for the real purpose behind the disgraceful display by the police in Ferguson. Were the police attempting to incite the people to take up arms and defend themselves? I don't think so. It seems to me that these things are intentionally carried out in areas where this has been determined to be a very unlikely outcome. After all, what chance would the police have stood against a thousand or more armed men coming from all directions? No chance at all is the answer. So, if not that then what?

The real purpose is the same as ever. Divide and conquer. The criminal government most definitely does not want a war against the people because they will lose badly and they know it. They have stolen our power and took it for themselves in a slow but steady fashion ever since or before the war of northern aggression only because some of the people are fooled and some of the people do not have the will to stand up and fight against the ones that are fooled. This is understandable up to a point.

What they want is to create and maintain division amongst us in order to retain their ever tightening grip over us. I have read through many of the comments sections on various websites on issues like this and they are all pretty much the same. Some ignorant racist fools (possibly plants) are spewing nonsense about how "those dirty n****** are no good and they should all be shot like the animals that they are". And the other side (possibly the same plants using different accounts) are just as irrational, "It's whitey, white people are evil, they cause trouble everywhere they go" Unfortunately this is partially true, but it is a very small group of white people doing this and not white people as a whole. Although I do agree that many African people in this country do not think or act right, nor do many others I should add, I do not agree that it is simply because they are black. In reality the controllers have deliberately kept the African Americans in particular suppressed/oppressed through the media (especially music and movies), the public education system or lack thereof as it is and ridiculous social policies designed to destroy the family unit and thus destroy the people as a whole.

In order to put an end to this, all we really have to do is simply say no with gun in hand and see if their "officers" will open fire. If they do, then they lose almost immediately and they know it. You see, many so called police/law enforcement officers and soldiers believe that they are the good guys and that they are really serving and protecting the people. They really don't understand who their true masters are. They have been put through a lifetime of indoctrination just like the rest of us but they are deliberately weeded out in order to make sure that only the not very bright and thoughtful get to wear a gun and badge. Yes it is backwards and it is intentionally so.

Once the police realize that they are not serving the people and that they are in reality a force of oppression, a good portion of them will stand down and possibly even turn to the side of the people. If not out of a sense of righteous courageous duty and retribution then they will do so just for fear of life and limb once they realize that they aren't up against willing victims anymore. Because the evil men in government are only truly kept there by us the people, (whether in police uniform or military, we are all the people none the less) there can never be a scenario where these creeps win unless they can keep us divided and fooled and thereby prevent us from uniting against them even if it is simply just to say no.

Because the controllers know that in order for us to do as mentioned previously and just say no with the willingness to use force against violence we have to be at least somewhat organized and united. Thus the divisive tactics. If not blaming whitey or blackey, they can always scare the Christians with the "Muslim invasion" or similarly use the "Mexican invasion". The truth is, we were invaded by and subversively conquered by an evil group of men long ago. This is an occupied country plain and simple. It is only occupied because the people have not risen up. We lost by default because we did not show up to the match. If we ever do decide to show up, it will be no contest.

Every time I see a video of the police shooting an unarmed suspect while people just stand around calling them names I just sit and think to myself, what is wrong with these people? There is an occupying force in their neighborhood robbing, beating, tazing, macing and killing people at will with complete impunity and all they do is stand around calling names? Don't they understand what the 2nd amendment was for? If I see anyone abusing my neighbors I will use force against violence.

When I saw the Ferguson video of that sonic cannon I was thinking, why hasn't someone blasted that thing yet with a shotgun or high powered rifle? Why do they just stand around while an occupying force (whether knowingly or not) is potentially causing permanent damage to the eardrums of everyone within range? Are we really that blind? Have we been completely castrated as a people? Or are we just so into ourselves that it doesn't really matter as long as it does not interrupt the football game or scratch the paint on our shiny automobiles?

It is no wonder that we are not very well liked or respected in many parts of the world. An occupying force that is pretending to be our elected representative government is raping, murdering and pillaging all over God's green earth for the profit of the corporation and the only ones that could really do something about it just can't be bothered to do so. Maybe we can talk about this after the bachelor is over, I can see that you are a bit distracted at the moment.

Feel free to repost this in its entirety anywhere you like.

Edited by GoodBees
added "to do so"
4 people like this

The illunitics have been using these same subversive tactics, it started in the UK, that's why they were kicked out. But you see that was a ruse the outspoken of the sect just went underground and filtered to America in disguise. They founded America a little too well and too many God fearing people have persevered and survived. The illunitics has succeeded at driving God out of the government but not out of enough people. They use race, hate, sexual deviation, political stance, religion, greed. They don't do this to divide us so they can conquer us, they do this so we will conquer ourselves and all they do is supply the means. We are so asleep that we pay for our own subjugation through greed. Having us kill one another is a two headed strike, use up all our ammo on each other and depopulate at the same time. They don't want the guns they want us to use them on each other. That's why they made sure all the different race gangs and cartels are armed to the teeth. So if you buy into any hatred agendas you are giving them what they want, a second civil war.

Great Post GoodBees...

The old "Divide and Conquer"- "Divide and Rule" strategy has been around since man walked on two feet. It's even a tactic used in the Animal Kingdom. Have you ever seen a pack of animals hut prey? They divide a herd making it easier to kill the weak ones first. United we stand, Divided we fall!

A divide and conquer strategy, also known as “divide and rule strategy” is often applied in the arenas of politics and sociology. In this strategy, one power breaks another power into smaller, more manageable pieces, and then takes control of those pieces one by one. It generally takes a very strong power to implement such a strategy. In order to successfully break up another power or government, the conqueror must have access to strong political, military, and economic machines.

Furthermore, in order to maintain power and influence, large governments will often work to keep smaller powers and governments from uniting. In fact, this use of the principles within the divide and conquer strategy is most common. It is much easier to prevent small powers from linking forces than to break them apart once they have aligned.

http://www.wisegeek.org/what-is-a-divide-and-conquer-strategy.htm

Aesop: Potential Source for “United We Stand Divided We Fall”

Aesop was a slave in ancient Greece and lived during the 6th Century B.C. Most people know him for the fables that have been handed down through time in his name. Because storytelling was an oral tradition, true authorship of these fables have been lost. Aesop may have penned some of the fables, but others have just been told in his name.

Aesop’s The Four Oxen and the Lion

The fable reads as follows:

A lion used to prowl about a field in which Four Oxen used to dwell. Many a time he tried to attack them; but whenever he came near they turned their tails to wone another, so that whichever way he approached them he was met by the horns of one of them. At last, however, they fell a-quarrelling [sic] among themselves, and each went off to pasture alone in the separate corner of the field. Then the Lion attacked them one by one and soon made an end of all four.

United we stand, divided we fall.

http://quotes.yourdictionary.com/articles/who-said-united-we-stand-divided-we-fall.html

1 person likes this

Maybe we can talk about this after the bachelor is over, I can see that you are a bit distracted at the moment.

Wait, what? The Bachelor is back on so soon? I thought the dancing show was still going? BTW, Cheryl Burke getting kicked out of her spot for the 'evil' Linkdin 

DOES THE U.S. GOEVERNMENT REALLY WANT TO PICK A FIGHT WITH ITS OWN PEOPLE?

Short answer: YES!

They try tc get away with murder by writing legislation they know they can't get away with.  Then they tax us until we can't be taxed anymore.  So when we come to get them, it's because they deserved it.  But of course, some of that tax money was used to make sure that they could start with us.  Pay us for the ability to pick our fights. 

What about all the crisis actors, fake news stories, bots/AI/paid shills posting propaganda on forums, fake everything from NASA & gov't space agencies, admission of Fluoride being harmful yet no actions to remove it "completely", the dental scamming & continuous use of deadly mercury in tooth fillings & the corrupt ADA, or the corrupt FDA allowing ridiculous things in foods by major aggro companies....... shall I go on?  I can.... for many many many many many many many many pages, over many many many many many years of CONSTANT CORRUPTION NON STOP 24/7.......

Coming from who though?  Who/what is the source of all this corruption & lying & willful harming of all life?  I'll tell you the cause.... conspiracy theorists & Youtube videos!  Anyone questioning the gov't official anything or anyone who disbelieves anything the TV says.... is an obvious paid shill Vatican assassin Freemason agent who is trying to stain the perfect reputations of these agencies, perhaps in an attempt to divert all the funding from them to their own PO Boxes!!!! 

If you believe the TV gov't run & regulated news is telling you anything 100% true or for your own good.... then you are their victim and/or mentally retarded. 

2 people like this

I bet if you asked someone who was on welfare. That if they could take down the gov and reverse the encroachments and erosions that the gov has done to our constitution but you would loose your "Assistance". They would refuse.

That's what to goal is. Keep the populace on the hook so the threat of taking it away keeps them all in line.  People won't stand up if there homless and hungry.

1 person likes this

I bet if you asked someone who was on welfare. That if they could take down the gov and reverse the encroachments and erosions that the gov has done to our constitution but you would loose your "Assistance". They would refuse.

That's what to goal is. Keep the populace on the hook so the threat of taking it away keeps them all in line.  People won't stand up if there homless and hungry.

0bozo wanted everyone on food stamps and other government dependent programs, and now at the end of the year they'll all be shut down. 

What about all the crisis actors, fake news stories, bots/AI/paid shills posting propaganda on forums, fake everything from NASA & gov't space agencies, admission of Fluoride being harmful yet no actions to remove it "completely", the dental scamming & continuous use of deadly mercury in tooth fillings & the corrupt ADA, or the corrupt FDA allowing ridiculous things in foods by major aggro companies....... shall I go on?  I can.... for many many many many many many many many pages, over many many many many many years of CONSTANT CORRUPTION NON STOP 24/7.......

Coming from who though?  Who/what is the source of all this corruption & lying & willful harming of all life?  I'll tell you the cause.... conspiracy theorists & Youtube videos!  Anyone questioning the gov't official anything or anyone who disbelieves anything the TV says.... is an obvious paid shill Vatican assassin Freemason agent who is trying to stain the perfect reputations of these agencies, perhaps in an attempt to divert all the funding from them to their own PO Boxes!!!! 

If you believe the TV gov't run & regulated news is telling you anything 100% true or for your own good.... then you are their victim and/or mentally retarded. 

Government will do all of this just to hide that they don't know what's best for anybody.  Just read some laws and ordinances and the minutes that go with it.  It'll prove that these clowns will write these without thinking about the logistics that don't jive.  They can't even tell you why they wrote that garbage in the first place. 

Government will do all of this just to hide that they don't know what's best for anybody.  Just read some laws and ordinances and the minutes that go with it.  It'll prove that these clowns will write these without thinking about the logistics that don't jive.  They can't even tell you why they wrote that garbage in the first place. 

I see that done on the local gov't level all the time so naturally that should go up the fractal.  They should make breaking these loose laws just as flexible as the vague language in the laws themselves.  If it doesn't make sense to me or might put me in harms way, that law/sign/whatever is getting ignored by me.  

In my old town they have a Stop sign just before a fast highway merge an on-ramp that's on an incline.... they expect people to stop, then be going 65mph "uphill" instantly as they merge onto the bridge, lol.   I barely hit my brakes at that moronic Stop sign, that thing caused more near collisions & probably real collisions than anything else, takes about 10-15 seconds giving it good gas pedal to reach 65mph for most used cars on that incline.  That town was full of shit like that on every level, one reason I moved.  Where I live now is basically the same, long term family members in local gov't positions, taking care of friends & family & screwing over anyone else not in the click, from the top down it's the same wherever you go in America.

I see that done on the local gov't level all the time so naturally that should go up the fractal.  They should make breaking these loose laws just as flexible as the vague language in the laws themselves.  If it doesn't make sense to me or might put me in harms way, that law/sign/whatever is getting ignored by me.  

In my old town they have a Stop sign just before a fast highway merge an on-ramp that's on an incline.... they expect people to stop, then be going 65mph "uphill" instantly as they merge onto the bridge, lol.   I barely hit my brakes at that moronic Stop sign, that thing caused more near collisions & probably real collisions than anything else, takes about 10-15 seconds giving it good gas pedal to reach 65mph for most used cars on that incline.  That town was full of shit like that on every level, one reason I moved.  Where I live now is basically the same, long term family members in local gov't positions, taking care of friends & family & screwing over anyone else not in the click, from the top down it's the same wherever you go in America.

I did such a research on a looney law/ordinance and found government to be their own best problem.  I'm living in a town that apparently everything is decided by the city attorney.  The city council is the "final dedicer" having no strict requirements of knowing how to conduct anything.  Their definition of safety is way out of context.  One-size-fits-all definition of safety.  Not even the municipal court rules on laws/ordinances, just the legal team that had no idea what they were doing when they wrote it the first time.  But years later, they state that the statute of limitations prevents them from realizing any previous mistakes.  You have to hit when the iron is hot, (if it ever was), while at the same time most orders of business are done in secrecy.  Come participate in your civic duty of a "perfect system".  And then of course, we only enforce certain laws out of that, and even laws that aren't even written.  Seems I just read that somewhere as a notion for tyranny.  But anyhow there's apparently nothing I can do to reverse this.  I state that the petition for redress of grievences and that the motion left out a consideration (apparently doesn't matter), should leave anything the government does SUBJECT TO RETIFICATION IF IT IS WRONG!

Otherwise, we will continue this fight

WHEREAS if you screw up it is your fault,

and if we screw up it is still your fault!

Edited by counterintelligence
1 person likes this

A armed civil conflict would prove unhealthy for all involved from the troops police down to the ghetto rat it would be a blood bath at first . I am thinking that once government gets involved, government may come to realize that this multicultural setting we now have here may turn and bit them on their asses . Short of our immigration issue government is the most hated entity .  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.