Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Micro-satellite to inspect if Americans did land on Moon

26 posts in this topic

Hi Mister Sky Cat.

Forgive my being such a mamby pamby pessimist but...

Never A Serious Answer (NASA) is set to utilize a micro-satellite to determine if sworn to complete secrecy about everything NASA American astro-nots actually landed on the moon?

Is that like Al Capone looking into charges on his own of tax fraud?

I am sure those in charge of investigations get the results they want.

The answer is no.

God bless.

SK

2 people like this

Hi Mister Sky Cat.

Never A Serious Answer (NASA) is set to utilize a micro-satellite to determine if sworn to complete secrecy about everything NASA American astro-nots actually landed on the moon?

The answer is no.

God bless.

SK

im a lil  confused here also.No i didnt rob the bank.o ok u are free to go!

Until I can take my son for a moonwalk, I will always question it. If it was possible 50 years ago, when computers took up warehouses can now fit in my pocket, I disbelieve the illusion we can't make the moon a tourist attraction. Unless, there's a certain reason we can't. But then, how did we then? It's a classic conspiracy cluster fuck, with so much truth and lie mixed in, we'll never know. I know one thing though, Armstrong wasn't the first man to step on the moon. If that shit was ligit, I'll eat my tin foil hat. I get wanting to be real. I do. I do too. I don't want to be limited. I'm human, I want (insert infinity sign here), it's simply the nature of us all. How we deal with it, now that the trick, and the focus. Back to point though, that's the trick the government has used since before I was a sperm cell, being their own oversite. No court found the state guilty against a citizen unless there was so much evidence in the public, and even then, if they want the lie to stick enough, they'll form a Warren Commission.

1 person likes this

The video says it's "a group of Russian space enthusiasts and engineers".

The  leader, blogger Vitaly Egorov, is tired of all the talk and wasting time on the internet.

Good man.

Edited by VonLud

Hi Mister Sky Cat.

The answer is no.

God bless.

SK

Not NASA, SK.  It's a bunch of Russians "who are tired of the online debate" and decided to send their own micro-satellite to the Moon in order to settle the quesiton.

To clarify even further, for those who did not watch the video: They set up a go-fund-me campaign and plan to send their satelite to take pictures of the Moon.  It's like a bunch of us getting together and deciding to do something like that: Which leads me to propose: Why don't we do the same?  I could help make it happen if you guys wanted to do it.  We just have to raise enough funds, is all! :laugh:  Just a thought!

Edited by Sky Cat

If an independent source actually gets a successful launch and objective, i'll be shocked. the same intel agencies in bed together are in the same that run the space opera info racket. It's the only logical explaination for putting sanctions on Russia one minute and borrowing their rockets to get into space the next. And all through since the Ukraine thing start getting hot, NASA has been borrowing Russian tech and support. Also, SC, I second the motion. A COP funded space flight would be awesome. Since I'm a broke ass, I will offer what I can, which is simple thinking, and that is, a kickstarter campaign to get something up into space that is by the people and for the people would be invested in highly by many groups, mainly CT ones. So that's the two cents I can donate. o.o;;

8 minutes ago, grav said:

Probably the one that affects the ocean tides. (that would be a big enough target to launch at)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.