Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AceMan

A new law

5 posts in this topic

I was president, I would pass by Executive Order, the Personal Health and Hygiene Media Information Act.

It outlaws people getting on the Television and advertising or selling Diets without a Medical degree, specializing in Nutritional Medicine, and without 20 years of experience as a nutritionist at a hospital.

It outlaws people getting on Television advertising Dietary supplements without a medical degree, specializing in Nutritional Medicine.

It outlaws people getting on Television, Advertising exercise programs, without a Degree in Sports medicine.
(Or) without the oversight and sponsorship of a Licensed Sports Doctor.

It outlaws claims that the exercise program will benefit ANYBODY, period.

It outlaws claims that ANY diet will work for ANYBODY period.

It outlaws claims that ANY dietary supplement is GOOD for ANYBODY period.

It outlaws the use of overly influential celebrities.

It requires that people who are allowed to advertise Diets, Supplements and Exercise programs MUST tell you, to go see a doctor before using anything shown on the Television.

And BEFORE Diets, Supplements and Exercise programs can be advertised, the person advertising these things must have tested these on himself for no less than 1 year.
Supplements must be tested (and approved) by the FDA, for safety, and nutritional value, and for side effects, and reactions by takers.... If it is not approved, it cannot be advertised.

Exercise programs must be thoroughly examined and tested by the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine, and given an approval certificate, if it isn't approved, it cannot be advertised.

Diets must be tested and approved by the American Medical Association,  (by Every Discipline having their vote)..  if the diet isn't approved, it cannot be advertised.

It mandates that (BEFORE) ANY Diets, Supplements and Exercise programs can be advertised, the inventor of these things must have tested these on himself for no less than 1 year.

ONLY THEN....

Supplements must be tested (and approved) by the FDA, for safety, and nutritional value, and for side effects, and reactions by takers.... If it is not approved, it cannot be advertised.

Exercise programs must be thoroughly examined and tested by the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine, and given an approval certificate, if it isn't approved, it cannot be advertised.

Diets must be tested and approved by the American Medical Association, (by Every Discipline having their vote).. if the diet isn't approved, it cannot be advertised.

And IF approved They MUST tell you who their exercise program is for.

IF YOU ARE 5 FEET, 7 INCHES TALL, OR SHORTER AND 150 POUNDS OR LIGHTER AND YOU ARE NOT MUSCULAR..... Check out my Yoga ADVERTISEMENT (not program).

IF YOU ARE 6 FEET TALL OR TALLER, AND BETWEEN 170, TO 210 POUNDS, check out my Basketball ADVERTISEMENT (not program)

IF YOU HAVE DIABETES, check out my sugarless diet ADVERTISEMENT (not program)

IF YOU HAVE A BODY MASS INDEX OF 40 MORE, AND IT IS FAT, AND NOT MUSCLE MASS...  check out my diet pill ADVERTISEMENT (do not try my product without medical advice from a doctor)

IF YOU CAN RUN FASTER THAN 15 MILES PER HOUR, ARE BETWEEN 5 FT 7 AND 6 FT 2, AND BETWEEN 135, TO 200 POUNDS, check out my running exercise ADVERTISEMENT(not program)

IF YOU ARE BETWEEN 5 FT 9, TO 7 FEET TALL, AND WEIGH BETWEEN 180 TO 350 POUNDS, and you ARE muscular, check out my weightlifting exercise ADVERTISEMENT (not program)

you get the picture.
:)

Edited by AceMan

We don't need any more laws.

Turn off the T.V. if you don't like it.

Raise your family as you see fit.

Lay off the sandwiches.

It seems like you don't want to be a President, you want to be a Dictator.

We have had enough of those the past 50+ years, thank you.

Let the buyer beware, or suffer the fate of the ignorant. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.