Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
WhiteHorse

China warns U.S. it will not allow violations of its waters

7 posts in this topic

China warns U.S. it will not allow violations of its waters

<snip>

BEIJING/WASHINGTON (Reuters) - China said on Friday it would not stand for violations of its territorial waters in the name of freedom of navigation, as the United States considers sailing warships close to China's artificial islands in the South China Sea.

A U.S. defense official told Reuters on Thursday the United States was considering sending ships to waters inside the 12-nautical-mile zones that China claims as territory around islands it has built in the Spratly chain.

Western media reports quoted U.S. officials as saying the action could take place within a matter of days, but awaited a decision by U.S. President Barack Obama.

First Russia bows up and the U.S. Reduces its presence in Syria by withdrawing its only carrier in the vicinity. Now China is bowing up to the U.S., I'm detecting a pattern here. The illunitics enforcer is loosing street cred. These two countries aren't 3rd world countries with no arsenals, they can shoot back. 

And nation shall rise against nation.... Now where have I read that before?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/09/us-china-usa-southchinasea-idUSKCN0S30ND20151009

Yes, they smell blood in the water. Uncle Sam is old and feeble, sick and weak, just as planned. They need chaos to bring about order again, just like after WWII.

Yes, they smell blood in the water. Uncle Sam is old and feeble, sick and weak, just as planned. They need chaos to bring about order again, just like after WWII.

We are all a little blase about this stuff.

People in the U.S. are for the most part, well fed and free to go about their business.

I'm not too sure that will be the case when Uncle Sam keels over.

We are all a little blase about this stuff.

People in the U.S. are for the most part, well fed and free to go about their business.

I'm not too sure that will be the case when Uncle Sam keels over.

I'm not real familiar with Russian cuisine, Chinese food always leaves me hungry an hour later.

I better brush up on my russianese. 

Hard to tell which way it will go considering the crackpots running our show. 

I'm not real familiar with Russian cuisine, Chinese food always leaves me hungry an hour later.

I better brush up on my russianese. 

Hard to tell which way it will go considering the crackpots running our show. 

There's no crackpots, They all know just how everything will begin,
and they already know just how it will all end. Every detail just like
the grandest of all stage performances.

Grammys all the way around!

Many may not like one another, but they all work together just to
assure they deceive all of us at all costs.

Doctrine of Orderly Chaos 

1 person likes this

There's no crackpots, They all know just how everything will begin,
and they already know just how it will all end. Every detail just like
the grandest of all stage performances.

Grammys all the way around!

Many may not like one another, but they all work together just to
assure they deceive all of us at all costs.

Doctrine of Orderly Chaos 

what they haven't allowed for is the variables in the equation. It looks to me there have been a lot of setbacks, planning changes on the run, more mistakes to come. Their own greed and lust for power is causing division amongst themselves. For the 'order' to come there must be a cessation in the chaos. The illunitics haven't figured out how to contain the chaos to the point of implementing order. 

what they haven't allowed for is the variables in the equation. It looks to me there have been a lot of setbacks, planning changes on the run, more mistakes to come. Their own greed and lust for power is causing division amongst themselves. For the 'order' to come there must be a cessation in the chaos. The illunitics haven't figured out how to contain the chaos to the point of implementing order. 

Setbacks are not really on their part. They are because of us who are aware. Many
times we push back without sometimes even realizing it by the things we post here.

We carry these things out into our daily lives; we spread the word around. More
people are listening because they have become affected by a bad economy and
the like.

It's true that there is dissension amongst the ranks. It's hard work holding together
three different factions, but it does work towards their common cause.

You can be very sure that they have allowed for every possible variable, and they
have been over that list many times already recalculating and readjusting everything.

The control and order will not come easy for them because everyone in the end, and
when push comes to shove will resist and even fight for their lives, and they are well
aware of this. Thus all the military hardware being shipped everywhere. The attempts
to disarm all that they can before they make their final moves.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.