Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GoodBees

Is a peaceful reconstitution of a representative government possible in the U.S.?

22 posts in this topic

IS A PEACEFUL RECONSTITUTION OF A REPRESENTATIVE GOVERNMENT POSSIBLE IN THE U.S.?

REVISED

By GoodBees

This is a question that has been on my mind and has probably been on the mind of many others as well at least since our/my eyes were opened by 911. I will not get into the issues too much of why a refreshment of the tree of liberty is necessary. That is a different story and if you aren't aware of the obvious problems facing us here in the U.S. that make a real change a necessity of utmost importance for us and the rest of the world then this is not for you. For everyone else who is aware that we are facing serious problems within our government on all levels, please read on.

It stands to reason that if enough people simply stopped paying taxes and applying for licenses and permits of any kind, that would send a clear message to the people that are posing as our representatives that we have had enough. Or maybe if we all just decided to stop voting we might be able to get our point across? It would seemingly be quite difficult. Especially with all of the controlled opposition and internet/tv shills that would oppose this idea and try to scare people out of it and label those in support of it as anti American, radical extremists who kill puppies or just as agent provocateurs' (as if anyone can really be against any continent or any piece of land).

The question then arises: would enough people participate to make a difference? And if they did what would happen? Well, it seems to me that since the same forces that have usurped our government have also taken control of  all media, no matter what happened it would all be somehow misrepresented to the sheople that did not participate and somehow those who did would be labeled as evil, racist, nazi, child molesting terrorists. Hmmm, so what then? And of course if just a few of us remove our license plates and burn our drivers licenses, we will just be violently kidnapped, imprisoned, held for ransom and our property stolen from us.

So it would take a massive organization of the people to pull something like this off and even if we could, would city, county, state and federal police refuse orders to attack us? I don't know for sure but somehow I doubt it. Remember that if one person does it, that person is labeled a crazy but if a million people do it, it is a popular uprising possibly resulting in a real change. (I really don't like the term revolution)

Now suppose we all did the same thing but we were also armed and capable of defending ourselves against the corporate pirates (cops) that are being told by their superiors that we are criminals? Would the police really be stopping people at all for non criminal offenses if they knew we were armed and willing to defend ourselves and our property against theft and kidnapping?

There have been rather large protests here in the states since at least the 1960's by people who wanted to end the warmongering madness but they were (and still are) given a derogatory label, met with clubs, fists and teargas before their inevitable kidnapping. The "hippy" movement in the 60's started out as an antiwar movement but was then subverted by controlled opposition on the streets and in the media (including musicians) in order to discredit it and turn it into a disgraceful display of drug abuse and immorality.

The occupy wall street movement was quite popular for a while but those people were also clubbed, tazed, pepper sprayed, kidnapped and held for ransom. There was a tea party protest that I recall where no one was brutalized or kidnapped by the police. The sole reason for this as far as I can tell is that many of them were carrying rifles and other firearms. Of course they were all quite civilized as well and were not "disturbing the peace" so to speak either.

We also have a similar example  of this kind of thing with the Bundy Ranch fiasco from a year or two ago. We had armed corporate thugs (which is what all police and government agents really are) threatening, intimidating and stealing/destroying the property of a rancher. What is interesting to me about this is that the more Mr. Bundy refused and pushed back, the more hostile, violent and numerous the corporate government thugs became.

There were unarmed peaceful protesters there in support of Mr. Bundy but they were simply ignored and (if my memory serves me right) corralled like cattle. (Hmmm, now who believes that people should be treated like cattle?) The feds did eventually back down but only when confronted by armed resistance. So I guess asking the bad guys to leave nicely did not work in that instance. Are there any instances in which the bad guys have left when asked nicely (or even not nicely) by an unarmed and defenseless populace?

I have dug into this issue a little and form what I have found the answer is no. There has never been an instance ever when the bad guys simply decided to do the right thing (government or not) without some sort of threat of physical force whether it be from the people themselves, the police and or military of said nation or from an external force that has stated directly or indirectly that it possibly or definitely will intervene.

It is therefore my determination that we can and should protest the atrocities being committed in our names with our resources by the imposters in every level of government in every city, county and state in the country. (We are not a nation, we are a country inhabited by members of  many nations) However we must do so with rifles in hand in order to make it clear that we are a peaceful people but we are a peaceful people that are serious about freedom and are willing and able to defend it, ourselves and our property with deadly force if necessary.

This includes not only foreign wars of aggression and the fraudulent debt based money system but also the kidnapping, robbing and or imprisonment of natural born inhabitants of this land (or any land) who have committed no crime or trespass against any entity, be it human (real) or corporate (fictional).

This therefore includes any and all statutory violations since statutes are just corporate regulations that have been fraudulently imposed on the formerly free peoples of this land(under the guise of law)  by the very conspiratorial tyrants that are using our forces and resources in order to complete their plan of defrauding and enslaving the rest of the inhabitants of the earth as well.

I am now and have been for at least 5 years standing ready (figuratively)with rifle in hand to retake this land of my birth by any and all means necessary as soon as enough of my fellow natural born inhabitants have their eyes opened enough and their hearts invigorated with enough of the courage and willingness to sacrifice that is required in order to ensure the freedom and safety of our descendants. I will give my life if necessary in order to protect my children, grandchildren, and all of my future descendents. What about you?

feel free to repost this in its entirety anywhere you like

Edited by GoodBees
MISPLACED TEXT CORRECTED
3 people like this

Replace the U.S. government with what?  Within a 100 years of the Constitution's ratification, the U.S. government waged war against a group of states that attempted to exercise their right to peacefully withdraw from the "united States."  That war cost the lives of some 750,000 Americans.  The Constitution was a failure from the beginning.  The war against the Indian nations was proof of that as well.  The decentralized Articles of Confederation would've been better.  Even overseas British rule would have been better.  So-called patriots that are willing to die for the Constitution are foolish as the Constitution is the backbone of the evil U.S. government that is now waging false wars, faking and making terrorist events, destroying liberties, stealing half of our income (yes, it is half), empowering global mafia organizations, making us slaves to the bankers, propagandizing, etc. 

Is it possible to reconstitute the U.S. government?  No, because the idea of the state is evil in itself.  No group of people should have the power and monopoly to force another group of people to pay for the former group's control.  That is theft whether it is exerted on a national or state level.  No state (i.e., a territorial monopoly of force) will ever stay minimal as its nature is to grow and grow. 

We need the people to simply and peacefully say that they will no longer participate or pay for any state (esp. the U.S. government), as it is nothing better than a legitimized mafia group.  Realistically, this won't happen on a mass scale for hundreds of years as people are duped in believing that the state is necessary.

2 people like this

We need the people to simply and peacefully say that they will no longer participate or pay for any state (esp. the U.S. government), as it is nothing better than a legitimized mafia group.  Realistically, this won't happen on a mass scale for hundreds of years as people are duped in believing that the state is necessary.

Since we're such children and lack the ability for self control then we constantly need new laws to regulate and monitor our every move. /sarc If it all shut down including the military and police departments would chaos ensue? Yes, but evil is still a minority population and good people won't hesitate to defend their family and property from looters with a spray of bullets. After the dust settles we would begin again taking cues from the Amish who have lived in a harmonious community for generations.

Of course, the hierarchy would have to hang. In the past, lotteries were enacted after the oligarchies were busted up enabling ordinary citizens to serve their community but for limited terms. A fair and just system inspires people to volunteer their skills and work together, a concept well known to the mafia as dangerous to their existence.

How do you get people to withdraw participation? Can the masses really be woken up or are they too deep in the programming? Do they perceive the gov as parent, safety net and lack the confidence to live in a *perceived* uncertain world? The fear program is so ingrained that it seems unlikely that they can snap out of it. The experiment known as Katrina showed us how successful the nanny state has become. The good news is the cabals are their own worst enemy and will self destruct much like Rome. Maybe we are assisting. I'd like to think the alternative community is helping them along but I don't hold the yardstick and as GB says, intelhub is compromised with liars.

3 people like this

With ISIS previously warning that they would one day raise the ISIS flag at the White House while the former Director of the US Defense Intelligence Agency claims that the Obama adminstration made a willful decision to allow ISIS to rise as a power according to a newly declassified document, we see Americans giving up their own lives to join the terrorist organization more and more including this young Mississippi couple who planned on taking their 'honeymoon' together to the middle east to join ISIS.

Only a day after pro-ISIS hackers allegedly posted the addresses and passwords of US Military personnel online and vowed to 'strike at the necks' of their adversaries, we also learn from Shoebat.com that a major ISIS leader has sent out a chilling message to the Islamic world: "Kill any Christians you can find."

What century am I living in? How is it possible that barbarism still exists and has come to town? It's appalling how Christians wiped out anyone not willing to convert but maybe the pagans were much like the muslims. Clearly time is not linear but a continuous loop of repetition.

Edited by YourMom2

Replace the U.S. government with what?  Within a 100 years of the Constitution's ratification, the U.S. government waged war against a group of states that attempted to exercise their right to peacefully withdraw from the "united States."  That war cost the lives of some 750,000 Americans.  The Constitution was a failure from the beginning.  The war against the Indian nations was proof of that as well.  The decentralized Articles of Confederation would've been better.  Even overseas British rule would have been better.  So-called patriots that are willing to die for the Constitution are foolish as the Constitution is the backbone of the evil U.S. government that is now waging false wars, faking and making terrorist events, destroying liberties, stealing half of our income (yes, it is half), empowering global mafia organizations, making us slaves to the bankers, propagandizing, etc. 

Is it possible to reconstitute the U.S. government?  No, because the idea of the state is evil in itself.  No group of people should have the power and monopoly to force another group of people to pay for the former group's control.  That is theft whether it is exerted on a national or state level.  No state (i.e., a territorial monopoly of force) will ever stay minimal as its nature is to grow and grow. 

I agree completely with you on this. No governments and no borders except the fence around your house maybe. The only people that really want a government are the ones who implement it in the first place and they do so through threat of violence.

It is time to abolish the legal fictions that this system is built upon. The U.S does not even really exist except on paper. The same is true of every state. The borders are fictional as well.

1 person likes this

Since we're such children and lack the ability for self control then we constantly need new laws to regulate and monitor our every move. /sarc If it all shut down including the military and police departments would chaos ensue? Yes, but evil is still a minority population and good people won't hesitate to defend their family and property from looters with a spray of bullets. After the dust settles we would begin again taking cues from the Amish who have lived in a harmonious community for generations.

Of course, the hierarchy would have to hang. In the past, lotteries were enacted after the oligarchies were busted up enabling ordinary citizens to serve their community but for limited terms. A fair and just system inspires people to volunteer their skills and work together, a concept well known to the mafia as dangerous to their existence.

How do you get people to withdraw participation? Can the masses really be woken up or are they too deep in the programming? Do they perceive the gov as parent, safety net and lack the confidence to live in a *perceived* uncertain world? The fear program is so ingrained that it seems unlikely that they can snap out of it. The experiment known as Katrina showed us how successful the nanny state has become. The good news is the cabals are their own worst enemy and will self destruct much like Rome. Maybe we are assisting. I'd like to think the alternative community is helping them along but I don't hold the yardstick and as GB says, intelhub is compromised with liars.

All true.

SIMPLE ANSWER. Nope. Too late.

I wish I could see another way, but I can't. Maybe I am wrong. Let us hope.

I love your passion.

Thanks for not flinching.

Always move forward no matter what.

Truth is never popular.

But the truth will always be the truth.

Keep fighting.

SK

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.