Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Last1oftheJedi

Must see

5 posts in this topic

This guy has a whole channel on the youtube I just found today. I won't spam it all, that would be annoying, but if you think he's just a one hit wonder, watch this (and yes, someone should pay me for how well I shill for free. Almost like i'm just enjoying life ^.~)

This guy has a whole channel on the youtube I just found today. I won't spam it all, that would be annoying, but if you think he's just a one hit wonder, watch this (and yes, someone should pay me for how well I shill for free. Almost like i'm just enjoying life ^.~)

I must admit it!

Every time I see old jug ears on TV I want to puke.

Physically!

Lucifer is the father of lies.

His son has followed in those footprints with that forever lying H******** tongue of his.

God bless.

SK

I must admit it!

Every time I see old jug ears on TV I want to puke.

Physically!

Lucifer is the father of lies.

His son has followed in those footprints with that forever lying H******** tongue of his.

God bless.

SK

Barrack doesn't bother me to that degree. I think he could've made some better choices, like 7. But it's easy to arm chair quaterback the nation. That said, it should've been his health plan, not Hillary's. Shouldn't have killed Gaddaffi, and no one is dumb enough to think the world is a better place with Mr. G dead. No one..I hope. And the whole play for Syria. He moved too quickly is what I'm saying. We're still in Germany, we're still in South Korea, and we should've had a perminate station in Iraq. Then we wouldn't be saudi bitches anymore, because we wouldn't need their bases or oil, we'd have Iraq. In exchange, we aid em the way we did Germany, and later South Korea, things not even paid for really anymore because it doesn't take much cash to those that truely wish to improve their quality of living. Or something like that. o.o;

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.