Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Two bomb blasts at peace rally in Ankara death toll rising.

5 posts in this topic

breaking news, cnn is reporting that two bombs went off at a peace rally at a bus depot in Ankara. I'm getting different numbers on this but I think it's at least 68 dead 126 wounded. 

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/10/middleeast/turkey-ankara-bomb-blast/index.html

the numbers are rising so idk .

better coverage here : http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/10/turkey-suicide-bomb-killed-in-ankara 

Edited by Radio
Add link

Turkish authorities are trying to stop coverage it seems.

and our media is only making brief mention before going back to our election debate coverage.

Turkish authorities are trying to stop coverage it seems.

and our media is only making brief mention before going back to our election debate coverage.

Sad, isn't it? It's such a confusing mess over there. I mean, one minute Turkey is supposedly doctoring wounded from both sides, then they get hit again. No matter who is responsible, VILE to attack civilians. That's why the world is not winning this mess, "They" don't play by the same rules, and have no moral system that even makes them feel guilty if the do these things. :sad:

Sad, isn't it? It's such a confusing mess over there. I mean, one minute Turkey is supposedly doctoring wounded from both sides, then they get hit again. No matter who is responsible, VILE to attack civilians. That's why the world is not winning this mess, "They" don't play by the same rules, and have no moral system that even makes them feel guilty if the do these things. :sad:

I'm glad you posted this. So does it seem that there is a worldwide epidemic of morally bankrupt souls coming out of the woodwork. If there were an ample supply of unused ordinance here we would be experiencing this very same scenario.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.