Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

The David Duke Show: Interview with a New Testament Scholar on the Christian Scripture Concerning Jews (audio) Updated

6 posts in this topic

Dr. Duke had as his guest for the hour Biblical scholar and broadcaster Blake Sawyer. Dr. Duke asked Mr. Sawyer about the relationship between God and the Jews as reflected in the New Testament. Mr. Sawyer explained that in the New Testament that there is not a single word about the restoration of a state of Israel and that it is clear that Jews killed Jesus.

He also points out that in the Old Testament, God’s promises to the Jews were all conditional on their behavior, and that the Jews broke their covenant. “We are in the great apostacy,” he said, pointing out that even self-proclaimed Christian ministers like John Hagee have to cite Talmud quoting Rabbis rather than even the Old Testament when they make their twisted case for Christians supporting Israel. cont with audio (listening now)

http://www.dailystormer.com/the-david-duke-show-interview-with-a-new-testament-scholar-on-the-christian-scripture-concerning-jews/ or from DD archives direct link mms://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/dduke/100815.mp3

Some say they don't like Duke and maybe they don't trust this guy that is interviewed on the subject so here is another.

Dr. Duke and Pastor Dankof Delve into the shocking Judaic elevation of Jews over God! http://mediaarchives.gsradio.net/dduke/092215.mp3

Also to access DD archives directly http://www.renseradioarchives.com/dduke for all the shows that are listed

Also No Jew will EVER quote the Torah concerning the granting of Canaan (Palestine) to the Israelites. Why? Because the very verses in Leviticus and Deuteronomy which mention the grant of land specifically state that if the Israelites do not keep G-d’s commandments, the land will vomit them out. Israelites are commanded to leave their neighbors’ fenceposts alone, and to treat widows, orphans and strangers in their midst with respect and kindness since they themselves were strangers in Egypt. Ask yourselves if modern Israel is keeping G-d’s commandments and you will have the answer to their right to exist as a state.

Also still undecided? Why Israel Should Not Exist http://www.realjewnews.com/?p=199 May 12, 2008

Making Sense of Putin Jews Zionist Gods Plan Illuminati http://pastebin.com/JPnU0E9s

I have included as much info as I though relevant to figuring out (besides see Albert pike 3 world wars) if Putin will defeat the nwo, or will we all go for nwo even though he is doing anti-Zionist things. If anyone could help with the info dissection in the pastebin, and thoughts after hearing the info above (dd info, the other links), please do.  Also if possible read the comments on the link on op post/linked items (all the links/pastebin links). They help out often.

Edited by rbear
+ last info

David Duke is a formal imperial wizard for the KKK, who in their right mind would listen to anyone associated with hate and racial intolerance. Burn crosses and preach hate all the while claiming to be christian. Imperial wizard, what kind of name is that in a group claiming anything to do with God. 

Hate is why our world is about to implode. And people still fall for satans hate divide and conquer tactics. 

1 person likes this

I don't see Mr. Duke as a hater but as someone who is aware of the-world-of-man and how we arrived at the place we are now. "Hate" and "racism" are the political hot buttons for the divide and conquer agenda that seems to be in full swing. You can play the blame game for awhile but that's rather futile long term. 

Stay frosty but don't pay them too much mind. They feed off the energy of the masses so block them, shun them. Mr. Duke and Mr. Bear here are attempting to raise awareness.....the trick is to not get sucked into the vortex of "hate" because that's exactly where the elite want you.

I don't see Mr. Duke as a hater but as someone who is aware of the-world-of-man and how we arrived at the place we are now. "Hate" and "racism" are the political hot buttons for the divide and conquer agenda that seems to be in full swing. You can play the blame game for awhile but that's rather futile long term. 

Stay frosty but don't pay them too much mind. They feed off the energy of the masses so block them, shun them. Mr. Duke and Mr. Bear here are attempting to raise awareness.....the trick is to not get sucked into the vortex of "hate" because that's exactly where the elite want you.

AWARENESS!thats the key.il read or listen or watch just about anything.it mite give an idea or make me think.but you def cant let urself get sucked in!!

1 person likes this

When I was an impressionable youth I lived in Louisiana during Dukes hay day. My uncle was a dues paying klansman during this time. So this subject and subject matter is nothing new, I grew up with it. I try to warn people but they think what I'm relaying is a point of view, it's not. It's not the Jew or gentile it's not the dark skinned or the yellow skinned it's not anything clothed in flesh. The flesh is just camouflage. The websites of the hatred spreaders has been comprised. What used to take chants and repeated indoctrinations fueled with hate can now be accomplished in the comforts of ones own home in font of a screen. See how easy it was for the CIA/ Isis to get thousands to join from just propaganda videos. The brainwashing technique has come a long way from low protein intake and sleep deprivation. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.